Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family for the Holidays [Taeli][Natasi]

Fiolette Fortan

F

[member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Natasi Fortan"]
Mr. Carrington had dispatched Mr. Barbary and Mr. Suthmeer out to help unload the speeder. The house was abuzz with Mr. Yvarro and the young ladies arriving to stay for a few days. The holiday would prove to be a great opportunity for the family to get to know one another. For Mr. Yvarro it was getting to know the woman who would be a stepmother to his daughters, Ryssa and Ariel. He had thus far heard good things from his oldest Lucinyia.

For Taeli, it would not only be getting to know the man who shared the children with her beloved. It would also serve for her to get to know her soon-to-be stepdaughters. Ryssa and Ariel had not yet been to Stormvale and so the experience was more much than anticipated for both. For Fiolette, it was an opportunity to see her family together under one roof. Furthermore, she had invited someone else; Natasi.

An unexpected gesture, but Fiolette felt that extending an invitation couldn't hurt. At worst, Natasi wouldn't show and at best it would truly be a family gathering. Fiolette had written that her niece was more than welcomed to arrive with Pierce and any of the Fortan family. The former Grand Admiral had hoped to try and make some amends or at the very least, talk with her family.

Head butler, Mr. Kenth Carrington had spoken at length with the Rear Admiral and her Ladyship regarding having more help during the holidays. Fiolette reassured him that Natasi would bring her own help but that hiring additional maids for the girls couldn't hurt for the time being. However, they would have to go through her Ladyship's background check and processes before being hired on.

Stormvale itself was aglow with holiday spirit, decorated in the traditional Galidraani flare accented by Lorrdian traditions. It was nestled in the Bastion countryside just outside of the capital.

[member="Fiolette Raaf"]

Sitting in her study, Taeli was, as always, consumed in the tome she was studying. In this case, she was pouring over and taking notes on one of the Dathomiri books her apprentice had received in exchange for her latest experiment. It was fascinating to read, to once again see a new perspective on the Force... and of course learn new powers. She was very much interested in these conjuring and the witches' version of a teleport. Perhaps, she mused to herself, she was interested in that technique as an inverse to Coren and his love of Fold Space.

And once again, she had completely and utterly lost track of time...

She felt a stirring in the Force, and she gave a small smile at the small but growing presence.

skin, bone, and arrogance
https://youtu.be/iBuZDwBrsH8​

As the unarmed shuttle skimmed over the countryside, Natasi tore her gaze away from the landscape out the viewport with some difficulty. She had never been to Bastion before, so she found it instructive to review the scenery as a matter of strategy, especially when she was potentially walking into battle -- or worse, a trap. She reached into her attaché on the seat next to her and pulled out the letter that she had received some days ago in the familiar hand of her alleged aunt, Fiolette Yvarro.

Fiolette Raaf, now, as the envelope and signature had indicated.

Naturally suspicious as she was, Natasi was surprised to receive the letter. She considered the situation as she examined the letter for the third time during the flight, her dark eyes tracing over the familiar hand.

There appeared to be no love lost between the two branches of the Fortan family. Yvarro's treason against the First Order had been difficult to take in any way but personal, especially given the timing that more or less coincided with Talbot's death. But Natasi had done what she did best in times of personal crises like these; she compartmentalized. Yvarro's relationship to Natasi had become of minimal importance; the bridge was more than burned, its ashes had petrified. The woman had wandered into Natasi's adult life relatively recently and had stormed out, slamming the door on her way, not long after that -- before Natasi had had a chance to establish a close relationship with Fiolette. Her daughters were a different story, but Natasi had heard tell that they had fled First Order space under threat. She could claim no knowledge of this; her explicit instructions had been that no retaliation be visited on the Yvarro girls.

Perhaps the truth lay somewhere in the middle.

Natasi chewed the inside of her cheek thoughtfully, puzzling through the possible motivations at play. Fiolette had garnered herself some position in the Sith Empire, so perhaps to that end a detente was in order. Or perhaps her aunt felt that the Fortan family tree, hewn in half more than once over Fiolette's unconventional life choices, was due a little mending. Or perhaps it was a trap to settle her ultimate vengeance. Natasi doubted that sincerely, but still and all, she had left Pierce, George, and baby Reima in their safe hideaway, just in case. And she had one servant with her, Banks, the HRD bodyguard-cum-ladies maid that had been provided by Ardik all those years ago. If it was a trap, only Natasi would be caught up in it. This was absolutely essential. Still, her stomach turned a little as the ship decelerated, banking low over the countryside before coming in to land near Stormvale. The Grand Moff peered out the window as she absent-mindedly tucked the letter back into her attaché and stood up. She covered her traveling dress in a blue velvet coat, trimmed with fur which was both in fashion and in season -- at least in Avalonia -- and pinned her hat in place before going to the ramp.

Banks would depart with her, looking every bit the ladies maid that she was, in a plain black coat. Natasi glanced over at the woman and nodded, trying to suppress her fear as much as reassure Banks, which was an idiotic proposition because droids couldn't process fear. Still and all, Natasi had always treated her like a real woman, and she wasn't about to stop now. They descended the ramp, but to what? A warm family welcome, a Sith-Imperial bomber run, or a camera crew documenting that the First Order's Grand Moff had fallen for an elaborate prank?

[member="Fiolette Raaf"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyRZm1TasY[/media]

Fiolette stood just outside the manor along with her servants as they welcomed Mr. Yvarro and their daughters, Ryssa and Ariel. She stepped forward and took Josef's hand into her own and thanked him for showing up. A polite kiss on either cheek before she knelt down and pulled Ariel into a hug, she held her youngest tightly, "my sweet girl." She whispered with love just as she rose to her feet and looked at Ryssa with a tight smile. The teenager gruffed at the idea of resuming Life Day celebrations but here she was, and Fiolette would have been lying if she had said her heart didn't hurt at the sight of her daughter's expression. Then again, she could not blame the girl, life had not been kind to her and that largely fell on Fio's shoulder. "Ryssa." Fio said with a hint of remorse.

Ryssa looked over at her mother and reluctantly came forward. Fiolette gave a nod of her head, "thank you for coming Ryssa." The teenager shifted her expression and quietly put her arms around her mother. Fio held the girl there for a moment, "We'll get through this, alright?" The middle child nodded in acknowledgment before taking a step back. Fiolette then turned to the maids.

"This is Ms. Mabel Aubert and Ms. Lenore Sterling, they'll be your helpers for the duration of your stay," She introduced the girls to their lady's maids, the talk of a governess would have to be made sometime before Josef departed with the girls. "And I know you do not necessarily like the idea, Josef, but Mr. Horace Weller here brother to Mrs. Costigan has said he would be your valet for your stay."

Josef stood there dressed in a lovely suit, so lovely that Fio knew he was itching to get out of it. Unfortunately dinner had yet to be served so it would be sometime before dressing down would be afforded. He looked at Mr. Weller and then at Fiolette and said, "you know I remember when you detested the idea of servants."

Fiolette bit the inside of her lip and chewed slightly as she stepped forward to whisper, "and I remember living in a shoebox with very little money." Then she stepped back into place as Josef nodded and looked as if to say touché. She smiled slightly and watched him introduce himself to Mr. Weller, Fiolette turned to look at Mr. Carrington, "inform her Ladyship to meet with us in the sitting room."

Lucinyia, the oldest Yvarro had informed her family she would be arriving just before dinner with Mr. Halscott a man she had introduced them too back at the Sith Empire's Life Day event. Mr. Halscott hailed from Galidraan Station/Galidraan III which had been cause for why his family name had not been one anyone had heard. Ms. Saxon, Lucy's maid informed the staff at Stormvale that Mr. Halscott would be bringing his own valet in the form of a droid. This only prompted Fiolette's own personal droid companions that they too should be included and so Dansen, C3 and a new droid companion would be about to help the staff at night.

Footmen, Mr. Barbary and Mr. Suthmeer gathered the Yvarro belongings and worked to bring them inside to the guest suite where the Yvarros would be staying for the holidays. Mr. Carrington had dispatched the orders to have her Ladyship meet with the family in the sitting room as Fiolette stood outside with the rest of the staff. Waiting, waiting to see if her letter to Natasi had gotten through. Her stomach turned with anticipation as doubt settled into the back of her mind, Natasi viewed Fiolette's departure as a treasonus act and quite frankly the view seemed to be more personal than objective. Though it would be hard not to she supposed, still, the offer had been there some attempt to mend the family what little of them remained at the very least.

It was just as Fiolette thought to usher everyone back in the manner that the sight of Natasi's shuttle had been made.

Meanwhile, inside the manor, Josef and the girls were guided to the sitting room as dinner would not yet be served. This would give everyone a chance to talk and there would certainly be quite a bit to discuss.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Natasi Fortan"]

[member="Fiolette Raaf"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Taeli was thoroughly engrossed in the instructions on how to create spirit ichor, the basic building block for Nightsister magic, when a knock came at her door. She was very nearly about to snap that she was in the middle of her research when Rose's voice floated through the door.

"Mister Carrington says Miss Fiolette is requesting your presence in the sitting room, my Lady," her maid and one of her secret apprentices said. "Miss Fiolette's family has arrived and a shuttle has touched down at landing pad carrying the Grand Moff."

"I shall be down in a moment, Miss Ahern," Taeli responded, closing her book after marking her place. So, Natasi had decided to come after all. The first and only time she had ever seen the woman, besides from intelligence briefings from the Galactic Alliance and then the Sith Empire, was during the attempted peace accords between the First Order and the GA. The woman had struck Taeli as a capable leader, and not one who brooked much nonsense.

She was also very curious about meeting Fiolette's other daughters and speaking with Josef on length. She liked Lucy well enough, but she still did not know much about... Ryssa and Ariel. Getting out from behind her desk, smoothing out her purple and blue dress, she descended down from her study. The evening, she suspected, was going to at least be enlightening.

The site of Fiolette made Natasi's stomach drop and her cheeks burn. For a moment as Natasi approached the front door, staff and hostess arrayed around it, she did not see the woman who claimed to be her aunt. She saw the file photo from the Security Bureau's intelligence file on her. But it wasn't a file photo; it was Fiolette. The traitor. She had to wonder whether the Sith Imperials had something on her; how could they possibly rely upon the loyalty of a woman who didn't know the meaning of the word? Her fingers flexed in the nude gloves she wore as she approached Fiolette, and her face and demeanor remained impassive as she drew nearer.

It occurred to Natasi that there was no clearer illustration of the principles of the Cosmic Balance than the two Fortan women. Natasi had spent her life dedicated to the service of others and had been rewarded with a dead husband and family that were dead too soon when they weren't treacherous and unfaithful. Fiolette had indulged her whims, scorned her duty, and betrayed just about every commitment she'd ever had, and here she was, unnaturally young, in a beautiful home, apparently happy and content with a new life partner. The Cosmic Balance worked in mysterious ways.

In other words, Natasi thought wryly, life's a queen.

Still, it did no one any good to dwell on hurt feelings or even treason. The kill order on Fiolette had been lifted anyway; it would cause a major diplomatic incident with the Sith Imperials to pursue Fiolette now -- at least until Old Ironpants inevitably turned her guns on them -- and besides, Natasi was tired. Tired of animosity and tired of being angry all the time. Natasi had no intention of making herself vulnerable to Fiolette again, but there was no reason to be hostile. She inhaled sharply as she finally came within a few meters of Fiolette, and she allowed a tight smile.

"Fiolette," Natasi said. "How well you look. Thank you for having me to your home. This is my ladies maid, Banks."

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette watched as Natasi approached she noted the expression her niece wore. A tight smile, and a polite enough tone. The older of the two women gave a slight nod of acknowledgment, and replied, "you are most welcome and a pleasure to meet you, Miss Banks. This is Mr. Carrington our head butler, and our footmen Mr. Barbary and Mr. Suthmeer, Mrs. Lane our head housekeeper and this is Miss Wheeler my ladies maid. Mrs. Hicks and Ms. Matson are in the kitchen, and I'm sure you'll find Mr. Jephcots our groundskeeper about the gardens, please, please come in. Miss Banks, you are welcomed to a small guest bedroom upstairs with the help."

One by one and in their order, they were ushered into the home. The help returned to their duties as Fiolette led her niece up to the second floor. Stormvale, a restored Bastion estate bore its own history for Natasi to gaze and admire. Subtle touches from Galidraan or Lorrd were seen here and there, enough to know where Fio and Taeli hailed from. Blue carpeted halls and floors accented with a beautiful wood panel, statues of the past and portraits of the former Stormvale owners hung along these walls.

"How have you been my dear? Please, you must tell me what's gone on for you lately, personally, I mean." She opened with polite conversation as she stood a moment to ensure that Natasi was still with her. Fiolette waited for Natasi to speak and inclined her head to reassure her niece that she was listening. When there was an appropriate moment for pause, the redhead smiled to see Mr. Carrington already at the door. "And here we are, the sitting room."

She offered Natasi a warm smile as they walked into the room. "Natasi, meet my beloved Taeli. Taeli this is my niece Natasi, and this is Miss Ahern, Taeli's maid."

"And..."

"I am so sorry," Lucy all but burst into the room she straightened her dress out. "I had gone to have a small nap and hadn't realized the time." Her maid, Miss Saxon was right behind her trying her best to help. "Arline, I have it but thank you so much please go and help Mrs. Hicks. It'll be alright."

Lucy looked at Natasi with a beam that went from ear to ear. "Cousin Natasi, by the Balance it's been far too long."

"Oh and Taeli you look so lovely this evening, is this new?" Lucy motioned to Taeli's dress, and then turned her attention back to Natasi. "Oh you must tell me everything, I heard so much about what happened through the local gossip but please, please tell me everything." She meant it with all sincerity. Lucy found a moment to take a seat and gestured for Natasi to sit. Fiolette had by this time taken her seat beside Taeli, holding her beloved's hand.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"]

She hadn't been in the sitting room long before Fiolette arrived, entourage in tow, with the Grand Moff and her maid. She had been living with Galidraani customs all around her, but she still was not used to them or the constant presence of handmaidens. Still, she wore a smile and bowed graciously to the Grand Moff.

"Grand Moff Fortan, it has been far too long since that summit on Kaeshana," she said. "My apologies that I could not act as an ally during that time, but my mission was still in effect."

Lucy came bursting into the room, and Taeli could at least appreciate her... less than normal decorum, even if she had her maid with her. One didn't need to be sensitive to the Force to feel the tension growing, and Taeli found it utterly dull having to deal with all the rules that Galidraani customs imposed on someone. And that was coming from the lady who was one of the leading Sith within the growing Empire, dealing with all of what came with that from the sorcerers and alchemists she commanded.

"Oh yes, freshly imported from Naboo," she replied to Lucy's question. "The new non-aggression pact between the Confederacy and the Sith Empire have done wonders for stable shipping between the two nations."

Natasi smiled, a little uncomfortable at being prompted for information from her aunt so quickly. She forced a smile and said, "I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to catch up, Fiolette," said Natasi politely. "As I'm sure you're aware that my life has been visited by tragedy recently, so I'd hate to spoil the festive season by going on about it." The Grand Moff followed the two into the sitting room, her dark eyes scanning the room. She took in [member="Taeli Raaf"]'s features -- familiar from intelligence reports during and after the long war with the Galactic Alliance, and from sitting across from the First Order delegation at the peace table on Kaeshana.

Taelia was offered a genuine if somewhat coy smile in response to her greeting. She returned the Sith Lord's bow with a courtly bob of her own head, then a polite nod to Ahern. "Happy Life Day to you all," said Natasi before returning her attention to Taeli. "Not at all, my lady," the Grand Moff said. "We are all bound to do as we must. The memory of those talks was made all the more enjoyable when your performance was discovered. I must say, you had us all fooled. Was it in the Alliance that you -- " Her question as to the provenance of Taeli and Fiolette's romance was cut off when Lucy came bounding into the room. The Grand Moff turned and returned her cousin's smile with a slight bow of her head.

"Hello, Lucinya," said Natasi quietly. "You look lovely." Natasi looked round and nodded politely to Josef Yvarro. "Hello Uncle Josef -- girls. How have you all been?" Natasi took a seat on the edge of a chair, perfecting her duchess' slant and arranging her handbag against her hip.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette had heard and was going to mention that they could speak in private but with Lucy bounding into the room, followed shortly by Josef and the girls. The opportunity fled quicker than a Nightshrike at dawn's light. So she simply held Taeli's hand and smiled politely toward her ex-husband and welcomed her two younger girls with familial hugs and kisses. Ariel gave Taeli a small wave, and Ryssa practically ignored her and went to say hello to Natasi first.

"Doin' quite alright, sorry to hear about your husband," Josef remarked with a polite nod. "Never met the fellow but Galidraani folk have always been of the good kind in my books." It was the closes thing to a compliment the Belsavis man could offer. His hair grayed at the top and peppered out toward the back, blue suit was well tailored as he ushered Ryssa and Ariel in. Lucinya took the chance to occupy the seat beside Natasi with her father sitting on the other side of her. The word cousin was used in several instances between Ryssa and mostly Ariel who absolutely adored Natasi. Rather, some would say Ariel looked up to her elder cousin as someone to aspire to be like. She took the time to walk over to Natasi and give her a hug, not caring for protocol in the moment. The middle Yvarro girl managed a small nod of acknowledgment toward her elder cousin.

Ryssa after having greeted Natasi regarded Taeli for a moment.

"Ryssa this is..."

Ryssa looked at her mother and then at Taeli. "I heard from Lucy, but thanks just wanted to see her for myself." The sixteen year old ran a hand through her hair and pushed her lips to the side. She really didn't know this person, and she wasn't sure what it was that this woman had over her own father. There had been moments when the girl swore her parents might actually be a thing again, as much as her father's tried to disuade her of the notion. It was while Ryssa took the time to regard Taeli, that Ariel interjected with her opinions.

"You look very pretty this evening," Ariel caught Ryssa's ire but did not care, the nine year-old continued. "Lucy didn't tell us everything, how did you meet mom? Was it love at first sight?"

Fiolette was taken offguard by the question, she had prepared Taeli somewhat for Ryssa but Ariel's enthusiam was a welcomed gift.

Mr. Carrington's voice seemed to boom, "dinner is ready."

"Good, see what Mrs. Hick's has got for us tonight," Josef was the first one up and waited for the ladies to head out of the room first. He watched as the group moved downstairs and filed one by one into the dining room, each one being seated appropriately. Fiolette at the head of the table with Taeli on one side and Lucy on the other and from there each person had their place. Dinner this evening seemed to quite reminiscient of Galidraan's own holiday meals, with just a few dishes recognizable to the Lorrdian. He waited until Fiolette was served and had taken the first bite before moving on with his meal, "Natasi, hope you don't mind my still calling you by your first name, how's your boy?"

"Mhmmm, yes how is George?" Fiolette inquired as well and ears around the table perked up, Ariel in particular. Fiolette leaned over to Taeli and whispered, "and how are you feeling dear?"

Taeli smiled at the youngest as she complimented her dress, but her purple gaze was matching the teenager as she appraised her. She could sense resentment from Ryssa, but underneath it, there was a curiosity. She might not want to admit it ever, she was a teenager after all, but Taeli could tell.

"We met during some business meeting, and it just progressed from there," Taeli answered, for both Natasi and Ariel's queries. She wasn't going to get into the whole story of it now, that would take too long and infringe into subjects she was not about to share with almost total strangers. The announcement for dinner was almost a welcome relief for her... until they reached the table, and lo and behold, it was almost all Galidraani style food. She once again had to fight to roll her eyes as they all had to wait for Fiolette to try the food first. Honestly, a simple check with the Force could tell her there was no poison. Silly tradition.

At Fiolette's question, she gave a thin smile.

"I'm alright," she whispered back.

She did know, though, they were going to be having some discussions about the overwhelming Galidraani formalism for next year. Her own Life Day celebrations, in her younger years on Lorrd, had been much more fun and lively. This... this was not going to be what she wanted for... the future.

Natasi bowed her head in silent thanks for Josef's condolences. Although not quite as raw as it once was, Talbot's death was still an unwelcome complication, and in truth she did miss the arrogant Galidraani. "Thank you, Uncle Josef. To tell the truth, traveling to be here with you and Fiolette and the girls has taken my mind off it -- thank the Balance."

As she walked into the dining room, Natasi allowed her pace to slow a touch, and she placed a hand on Lucinya's forearm briefly. "Do my diplomatic skills deceive me, or is there a certain... lack of enthusiasm for your mother's latest flame among the junior ranks?" She nodded subtly at Ryssa. "These things can be rather an adjustment. Perhaps a quiet word from her elder sister could smooth things over. Or if you think she'd still listen to me... well, just a thought." The Grand Moff shrugged her shoulders delicately and, after this brief exchange, entered the dining room with her cousin at last, Natasi groping at her own left ear.

"Apologies," she said to Fiolette. "I thought I'd lost an earring -- one of my mother's jet pieces. False alarm." Natasi forced a cheerful smile and found her assigned seat. She inclined her head towards her one-time uncle and her smile turned warm. "You, Uncle Josef, may call me anything. George is doing well. Smart as anything, but driving his tutors up the wall, apparently. Someone slipped that he was the Duke of Foxfield and of course he doesn't know what that means but you know how children are. A hint of authority and they let it go to their heads. He's as imperious as anything." She paused for comedic effect before adding dryly: "I think that means he takes after his father."

"Do they celebrate the holiday where you're from, Lady Raaf?" Natasi asked Taeli, genuinely curious about the woman's background. Natasi had the social grace to realize that Galidraani customs -- to say nothing of table-setting, food, and etiquette -- were a lot. She felt it would be kind, not to mention proper, to recognize that there were others at the table who might not find it reassuring and nostalgic so much as stuffy and self-important. "I'm afraid I don't know enough to have a good idea." She smiled apologetically and took a sip of her wine.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Fiolette Raaf"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
For Lucy the walk to the dining room was pleasant enough, it was nice to see Natasi again. When Natasi placed a decliate touch on her forearm, Lucy leaned her head to listen to her cousin speak. "I believe you rather accurate with your skills, cousin." She replied softly knowing that Ryssa was indeed not the warmest of the siblings toward Taeli. It wasn't anything that the woman had done but rather what she was to their mother. Ryssa had always felt strongly for her parents to reunite, however; that was never on the table - and it never would be. "Ryssa scarcely listens to me, though I suppose a little touch from either end wouldn't hurt matters, though we should be quite delicate." Even if it would've gone on without saying, Lucy set it the words out anyway.

"Thankfully it was a false alarm," Lucy chirped with a smile as she was seated across from Natasi.

Josef looked at Lucy then at Natasi, his mustache felt a little twitchy but whatever it was. It wasn't his concern Lucy's want to be close to her cousin was her own, and so he gave Natasi a polite nod and acknowledged. "Good, got too much formality around these parts as it is." He remarked partly in jest, and the other not as much the Galidraani were always keen on protocol and tradition, more than most in the Galaxy he reckoned. "A hint of authority you say? Going to the head of a Fortan? Why I could not imagine anything of the sort." There was that hearty tone in Josef's voice, playful as he spoke. "Havin' to raise these three has been a challenge, between their mother's stubborness and pride, and my temperment and so-called logic, it's been interestin'. Though, I'm sure your son, as you say, has only inherited such things from his father." Josef added a wink at the end before looking over at Taeli as Natasi redirected the conversation.

"Please tell me they do, because if so you ought to stick your foot down on the Princess o'er 'ere," that Belsavis tone rolled through Josef's voice, and Fiolette simply reached over for her drink. "Well would ya look'it at that, she's gone speechless."

Fiolette resisted the urge to flip him off right there at the table, but Josef chuckled because he knew she wanted to. "Go on Taeli, tell us about Lorrdian traditions."

[member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Fiolette Raaf"]

"We celebrated Life Day on Lorrd, but nothing nearly as formal," Taeli politely answered the Grand Moff. "A very informal dinner with friends and family, one time my father burned the nerf steaks so bad it was like chewing on charcoal. After dinner, we would do a small gift exchange and then observe the lighting of the University's Festival of Lights. Many of the various student groups contribute, and as many on Lorrd have family at the school, most of the population attends the festivities. We did prizes for brightest, most creative, and so on. It was a truly magical experience."

Taeli herself had participated in that festival as part of the fencing team, and while they had never won anything, that always went to the drama department, it had been a fun tradition. She took a sip of her water, purples eyes dancing a little with mirth as Fiolette's ex poked fun at her.

"And then, during my time with both the One Sith and the Jedi... there weren't many occasions to observe the holiday. Between the war, and the Jedi not really going for the whole physical possessions things, Life Day celebrations were slim to none."

It was only upon the return to the Sith Empire had she even considered observing the holiday again. Even then, it still felt a bit empty considering her parents, both sets, were dead. She hadn't been back to see the festival yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom