Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Familiar Faces

Luckily for [member="Luminara Rikanati"], she had been able to escape Ballen-Ist's hold. If she hadn't been able to, the electricity that crackled along the young boy's digits would have dealt some serious damage. The boy's negative emotions would begin surface in his mind, as he called upon his fear, pain, and hatred to fuel his power. The bright dancing bolts of lightning that manifested along his hand would flash brightly, before dispersing entirely. Instead of striking with his lightning, the Knight figured he would have to challenge the Twi'lek's telekinetic blast, with one of his own. Drawing both of his arms back, Ballen-Ist would gather up the force energy around him, concentrating it in front of him before thrusting his arms forward. The wave of energy would collide with the shimmering one that Luminara had sent forth, the extra power added by her lightning causing the two attacks to negate each other completely.

"What's the matter? You're not afraid of getting up close and personal, are you?" The young Sith would taunt, his smirk unwavering as he took a few steps forward.

"Sometimes, the most beautiful displays are best admired from a distance," She replied with a smirk of her own. She closed the distance between them. If he attempted to stab or strike her with his sword, she would bob and weave past it using the Force to speed her reflexes. Her attacks would become more dynamic as she increased her speed even further, becoming nothing but a blur.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist figured he would allow her to practice, for she had begun to get the hang of Makashi's basics. It was important to stay quick on your feet, for footwork was one of the primary aspects of the form. Instead of lashing out with his blade, the young pureblood would simply twirl it through the air as he took several steps back, re positioning it in order to holster it. The metallic material would slide into it's sheathe, causing the bright glow that the electricity cast to fade away into nothingness. The Knight would begin to move on his feet as well, employing a mix of Soresu and Makashi, as he dodged all of her quick strikes, with his fluid, and stamina efficient maneuvers. The duo would move in unison, for the Knight had matched her speed perfectly.

Even while in combat, the boy would speak, his eyes shooting up and down as he examined and admired her body and it's own movements. "You're stronger than I initially thought, all those months ago," The youth would admit, shrugging slightly, as her blade passed by his head, "Though, I knew you were unique the moment I saw you." There were a few things he could've been referring to, such as her strange coloring. Most Twi'leks Ballen-Ist had encountered were not her pigmentation, she truly was one of a kind. However, what he spoke of was her innate ability to summon forth lightning. Whether [member="Luminara Rikanati"] understood this or not, he did not truly care.

Luminara continued moving, gradually going ever faster. He was most likely waiting for her to use all her stamina so that she would be more vulnerable. Well, He'd have to wait a bit longer. She initially took his comment in multiple directions. Uniqueness described oh so many things, after all. She didn't pinpoint any of them, however. "Careful now. That silver tongue of yours might just come back to cut you," She replied. There was a small hint of panting as she spoke, but it was only natural. She was moving quite a bit more than normal.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist's brow would furrow, as he examined her movements and speech patterns. She was definitely growing tired, for the pauses for air within her sentence indicated such. Even so, her blade work was still considerable, keeping the young Knight on his feet. Perhaps she needed a lesson in Soresu. Something told him she would be learning whatever she wanted, very soon. The tip of her crimson saber would skim across the surface of his shoulder pad, causing a thin trail of smoke to rise up into the vents of the circular room. It seemed as if [member="Luminara Rikanati"]were getting the hang of it, even though she had tired herself out too quick for the boy's liking.

"I don't mind at all. After all, pain is good, is it not?" He would comment, remembering her mind games from earlier. Such a disturbing way to mess with a foe's mind, though he knew she found pleasure in it. Most Sith did, for their ways were just that twisted. Even Ballen-Ist enjoyed the sensation of pain, even more so after learning how to feed off of other's. For now, the Knight would keep up his movements, adjusting his pace to match her own, jerking his body from side to side whenever needed. Soon, he would act, for he desperately wanted to test his power. She was a worthy foe, one more than worthy of his newly learnt technique.

"A complete truth, to be sure. Something about pain just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside," Luminara replied with an unnervingly giddy tone. She noticed how subtly he was matching his movements with hers. Somehow, she knew Ballen was waiting for something. She was unsure what that was, but it was definitely something that had to do with their battle. She stayed alert and ready for whatever it would be.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist would not act yet, for it still seemed that [member="Luminara Rikanati"] had some fight left in her. With a sudden burst of speed, the young boy would duck under one of her attacks, pushing off against the ground in order to let himself glide across it. His feet would move quick and lightly, allowing his black clothed figure to maneuver itself gracefully around the Twi'lek. Taking a few steps away from his foe, the pureblood would smirk, nodding in approval. "You are good with Makashi. It suits you well." He commented, simply standing still, as if he were waiting for her to attack. He was only a metre away, so the distance could be closed easily.

"Though, what interests me the most is your illusions. Do tell how they work?" He questioned, hoping to learn more about such techniques.

Luminara laughed. "One does not simply tell how Illusions are made. It must be shown, absorbed, and believed. Only then will it be successful." She told Ballen. She also ceased moving, though she maintained her defensive stance.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist's head would nod back and forth as he listened to Luminara's words, truly beginning to understand them. The process of learning force illusions sounded like the same method as lightning, for one had to experience it before they were able to produce it. The stand still the duo had come to would come to an end, as the lightly armored pureblood began to stride forward, taking slow steps that covered little distance. "I see, how intriguing," he started, before his body jerked forward, moving with the same considerable speed as before. The boy's form would move as a black blur, it's momentum only ceasing as he got within striking distance.

The young Knight would stand in front of [member="Luminara Rikanati"], smirking ever so slightly as he looked her dead in the eyes, with his own flaring yellow optics. "I don't know about you, but I've gotten rather bored. How about we finish this?" He would offer, as his arm slowly lifted from it's relaxed position, at his side. The youth's black gloved hand would open, offering his palm to the female, as if he expected her to take hold of it. Would she? Ballen-Ist continued to stare at the albino Twi'lek, a certain expression plastered across his face. It were almost as if he were challenging her.

Her eyes batted at him as Ballen stared at her. "Quite right you are." Luminara would then, without warning, suddenly begin sending a two-handed torrent of lightning right at him. The electricity would spread out from her fingers like a river would spread into the sea.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist would make no effort to move out of the way, or absorb the lightning being sent at him. With his sensing abilities, he was able to notice the build up of dark side energy within her, sort of glad that she had gotten the message. The hand he had extended earlier would begin to glow brightly, at the exact same moment that [member="Luminara Rikanati"] sent forth her electricity. Thick, dark violet tendrils of lightning would begin to expel from the youth's fingers, as he focused and harnessed all of his negative feelings. The pain and hatred he possessed was great, and did good for the Sith. The emotions he brought to surface would empower him greatly, his pureblood heritage doing even more to enhance his dark side techniques. The lightning would surge forward, just as quick as the Twi'lek's, aiming to enter and bounce all around her body.

Her own lightning indeed met his body, causing his him to bare and grit his teeth slightly. The young Knight would begin to harness his pain, feeding off of it as well as Luminara's own. He had learned to do recently, and really did enjoy it. He felt and absorbed all of the pain with his mind, feeding off of the twisted pleasure to cause his own power to grow stronger. He did not mind it at all, and would continue to keep it up as long as the Twi'lek did. No doubt his clothes were burnt, along with some of his skin by now.

Luminara was on the brink. The very point between agony and euphoria. She drank up the searing pain from Ballen's lightning like a sponge, fueling her own. She coud feel her muscles begin to give way, but she still continued to shock him. Eventually she had to stop. With a final, powerful surge of raw lightning, she collapsed to her hands and knees on the floor. Her arms and legs shook from the sensation, and burn marks covered her snow-white skin. "Electrifying," She breathed. Her voice was filled with absolute pleasure.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Krest's first impression speculations had been correct, for [member="Luminara Rikanati"] was indeed just a tad bit insane. Okay, really insane. As were most Sith, for their culture and ways were seen as the evil in the universe. Ballen-Ist however, did not care, for he enjoyed and admired her mentality. The pleasurable pain that the duo had been experienced would begin to subside, leaving only the sting of relief. Tendrils of smoke would rise up from the boy's form, his clothes and skin having been burnt to some degree. Even so, the two had somehow managed to not deform one another. The smirk that the pureblood possessed would widen, as the triumphant combatant was made apparent, for the Twi'lek collapsed onto her knees.

The boy figured that defeating her really didn't matter, and bragging would have little to no effect on her ego. She seemed to enjoy it after all, as did he. Shortly after, the Knight's legs too would give out, causing his knee caps to slam violently onto the metallic floor. His chest would heave up and down, as he breathed heavily, while looking towards Luminara. "Glad you...Enjoyed it." He managed to mutter.

Luminara rolled onto her back, sprawling out on the floor. She was breathing heavily and taking in the slight relief of the cool metal floor beneath her. She tilted her head back so that she was staring at Ballen upside down. "Your power was spectacular. I should let you shock me more often..."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist's arm would extend, it's hand placing itself against the floor as he began to apply pressure. Slowly but surely, the pureblood was able to struggle back onto his feet, his body trembling visibly from the aftermath of their little exchange. Looking towards the ground, the boy would watch as [member="Luminara Rikanati"] sprawled herself out, obviously enjoying the floor.

"If that's your idea of intimacy, I believe we can come to an agreement." He spoke playfully, pausing in between words to catch his breath.

Luminara smiled. She lifted up her hands and stared at them, letting little tendrils of electricity shoot back and forth between her fingers. "Pleasure can come from many things. Pain, intimacy, money, power, possessions. It all depends on what you like the best." Her eyes glanced up at his. "My kind of intimacy is something most can barely stand."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The youth would begin to take slow steps forward, while listening to the words that [member="Luminara Rikanati"] spoke. She held a certain twisted, but beautiful truth, one that the young Knight could only admire. His burnt form would slowly bend down, allowing his arms to extend out and offer her assistance in getting up. If she was unable to stand on her own, the pureblood would simply grab the Twi'lek, and hoist her up to her feet. He had no intentions of lazing around on the floor, though he was surprised that he hadn't been grounded like her. He was surprised he even managed to lift her. If such was done, the duo would make their way to the nearby doorway, that opened up to reveal an elevator. They would enter, while Ballen-Ist reached forth to slowly push a single button on the console.

"Yet here I am," he would remark, while looking at himself, referring to her last comment. "Tell me of your past." The pureblood would almost command, while leaning against the elevator's wall. The two would arrive on their floor within minutes, so he figured he might as well spark up some insightful conversation.

Luminara allowed Ballen to lift her off of the ground and stand her on her feet. She leaned against the elevator wall across from him and began her tale. "Ah, where to begin... My earliest memories are that of a Hutt. I don't remember his name, as he didn't deserve to be remembered. Anyway, I was very young when I was sold into his possession. Yes. I was a slave. No parents to speak of. The other dancers raised me, taught me how to attract males of many races. At first, my skin was enough to bring in many. They admired the way the light made it appear to glow. I played the part of the innocent little girl, and I played it well. I didn't see what I was actually doing until later. You see, part of my Illusions stem from the desire I create amongst others. Even if they don't realize it, it's still there. I was rolling in credits like no one's business, and the scum-slug was coveting me for it. I was his most prized piece. No one could surpass his White Temptress. When he had the stripes added for 'predatorial lust', I made three times more. I was an unmatched slave queen." She chuckled.

"And then, he came. A Sith Master. He saw me during a dance, and felt the Force around me. He couldn't resist. That very same night, he stole me away. I didn't exactly cooperate. He fixed that little problem with a nice blow to the head. When I awoke, I was in a dark room on a cold stone floor. And so began my training. He was harsh. Unforgiving. Relentless. I was left inches from death after the first week. But that was when he began to change. He became scholarly, showing me where I'd been wrong. He began teaching me new things, such as how to strengthen my abilities and use Lightning. I learned to feed on the rage and anguish around me. It poured into me like water. I couldn't get enough of it. Unfortunately, he became... warm. He started to become more kind toward me, letting his hands linger when he adjusted my stances, caressing my lekku when I did something right. I knew he had developed feelings for me. The very thought disgusted me to no end. He was blind to how weak he'd become. So, I decided I'd let him see it. I allowed him to believe that I shared his love. A night came when he sought an ecstasy that only I could provide. With him in my grasp, I ended his pathetic existence. I still remember the look on his face. So shocked! I couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness. The feeling of his life draining from his being was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The blood was so red on my hands. So hot. I knew from that moment that I wanted more. More blood to feel on my hands. More death to feed my hunger. I left. Thus, here I am two years later. Older, wiser, and still hungry for more."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Ballen-Ist remained silent as the duo rode the elevator, listening to the lengthy tale of her past. He did ask for it. Being the snobby and obnoxious youth he was, the pureblood would do his best to not roll his eyes, as he listened to what he assumed to be a sob story. Most people would offer compassion or pity after hearing such, however that was not how the young Knight's mind worked. He appreciated the past, even though he liked to look more to the future. Ballen-Ist's expression would remain unwavering, having heard many tales of slavery in his time. One thing did intrigue him however. The stripes aren't natural, huh, the teen would think to himself, having figured that they were present upon birth. A stupid assumption, though the Knight was not smart enough to realize such.

One thing did impress Ballen-Ist, that being the fact [member="Luminara Rikanati"] had been able to use the force while being so inexperienced and untrained. The young Knight had only begun developing his prowess in the dark side in the several months he studied under Darth Ferus. The boy seemed more intent on listening, as the Sith Master was mentioned, for at first he assumed it was Ferus himself. Though, as her recollection of the past continued, he knew that was not the case, for such...Things seemed unfitting of the Zabrak Sith Lord. "Well, that escalated...Slowly, actually. I expected no less from a Sith. Well done," He would compliment, referring to the slaying of her weak master. Ballen-Ist would have attempted the very same on his own master, if someone hadn't beaten him to the punch. "I know you didn't ask, but I'll recap my life anyway," he began, smiling weakly as the elevator door opened. Reaching forward, the young pureblood aimed to help the Twi'lek move, into now what seemed more like a personal room. It was large, and divided into four sections. There was a kitchen, which possessed many cooking tools and food items, required to make gourmet meals. Many bookcases lined another wall, which appeared to be some sort of living room, where one would sit down and enjoy their meal, while watching the holonet. A velvety carpet splayed across the room's floor, providing some comfort as the two made their way towards a couch, where Luminara would be set down. The other two rooms had closed doors, which prevented anyone from seeing their contents.

"I was raised upon Korriban, to most people's surprise. I lived within a secret village, that lived by the Sith's ancient culture. There was much fighting within our barbaric society, which caused the population to dwindle. I left after noticing such, figuring that there was so much more in the galaxy. I traveled to Taris, where I met another one of Ferus' acolytes, a Zabrak named Maleus. Even after defeating him on several accounts, Ferus still favored him," would hesitate after recalling his earliest memories off of Korriban. He still was unsure to this day what Krest saw in the weak Zabrak. Perhaps himself. "It's strange, even though Maleus became Ferus' "chosen one," I ended up learning more, and becoming the strongest. There are many adventures here and there, though they are hardly worth mentioning. Unfortunately for me, you simply have a far more interesting life," the youth would pause, sighing slightly. A single thought popped into the boy's head, one that he figured might've been cool. "Ferus made me walk through fire, even without the ability of pyrokinesis." He stated, as if he were bragging. Though, the look on his face made it easy to tell he was thinking far more than he put on.

Luminara sat down comfortably on the couch and listened to Ballen's life story. At the little comment he made toward the end, she laughed a little. "Fire. He always did have a way of burning things into your mind. When he first met me, he attempted to bury me alive in the Tatooine sands." She mused with a smile. "I partly wish I was raised in a secret settlement on Korriban. It sounded like so much more fun."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom