Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fallout 4

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
I would love to see Colorado. You'd have the Air Force Academy, the mountains (PINES PEAK!), the spread out houses yet close together downtown.

If I got to pick I'd actually think it be interesting to see what happened to the American invasion force that hit china just before everything went black could have an interesting story line

Havicl Baobab

H
The latest in the string of Fallout 4 teasers has brought us a message in morse code: It now bares the rather complex code of: "ZL/QRNE/FVFGRE./V'Z/URNQVAT/GB/GUR/VAFGVGHGR./TBQ/XABJF/JUNG/UNCCRARQ/GB/GUVF/CYNPR/ABJ./GUVF/BYQ/ONFGNEQ/JVYY/URYC/HF./UR/ZHFG/URYC/HF./--0321--" or, "MY DEAR SISTER. I'M HEADING TO THE INSTITUTE. GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE NOW. THIS OLD BASTARD WILL HELP US. HE MUST HELP US. –0321–"

Matreya

Daella Apparine said:
I actually read an article debunking this already. Zenimax always makes their sites under their zenimax names, the survivor thing was under godaddy which is open to anyone to make something as long as it's payed for.

Samael Darkwing said:
Zenimax always makes their sites under their zenimax names, the survivor thing was under godaddy which is open to anyone to make something as long as it's payed for.
This is true, yet it isn't definitive due to the website being registered under Zenimax's name and in Bethesda, MD, and also that it hasn't been updated since Thanksgiving: when their offices closed.

Plus, there's no official word from Bethesda or Zenimax in regards to this site even after two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom