Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fallout 4

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I did see those cast sheets. That doesn't mean the game will come out soon. In fact, it confirms that it will come out even later. It's usually after coding, dev'ing and scripting, but before finalizing, alpha, beta and publication.

My guess. Sometime 2014 holiday season.

Matreya

Dude we never said get hyped over the fact it is coming out. It was said to get hyped because it's being made. Personally, if it came in 2016 I'd still be happy, as I've always loved Fallout

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Not much is known about the setting of Fallout 4 so far. When asked to give hints as to the setting of the next Fallout game, Jason Bergman said (translated from Norwegian), "You'll get no tips from me. But the Mojave Wasteland was a fun place to explore, wasn't it?"
So, a continuum of New Vegas?

@[member="Judas"] Continuing New Vegas's story wouldn't make sense due to them having different developers (NV was Obsidian, while 4 will be Bethesda Game Studios.) Since it is probably Bethesda Softworks or ZeniMax who owns the rights it could happen, but I'm hoping for a new location. We would be picking over the same vaults otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom