Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FALLOUT 4 CONFIRMED

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

I watch MKice play for about 2 hours yesterday on his YouTube Walkthrough Channel. Got to say... Super impressed. Looks like he's having a ball. :D

I... Already have 25 hours in this game... <_<

The main story is kind 'Meh' but the world is interesting enough to explore. The companions are annoying as always and I haven't seen too many game-breaking bugs. The ghouls scare me, the deathclaws terrify me. The look of people are decent but could probably be better. There seems to be a wider range of voice actors involved but some are still familiar from Skyrim and such games.

The plot twist had me going "Woah." even if I almost saw it coming.

Let's see, uh, no that's about it so far.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kana Truden"]

Voice Actors made me smile. Especially when this one fellow started talking and I went full Commander Shepard,

"Garrus! Is that you! Garrus from Mass Effect! Goodness man. You've changed. You look so... so... Human."

He keeps talking as if he can't hear me shouting at my screen and I slouch deeper into my seat,

*pouty face* "...You're not the real Garrus." >.<''

Meanwhile in SWRP:
ghost_town1.jpg

I've heard some people complain about the graphics. This confuses me, considering that I nearly cried at how pretty it was when my brother let me play the intro. He didn't even have it on the highest quality.
Of course, I'm used to playing older games since my computer can't run fancy stuff. To me it seems like a piece of heaven.

From what I've seen so far:
Codsworth's voice actor is great, Furiosa (my sole survivor) is voiced by Jack from ME so she has to be a jerk with a small heart of gold, and Codsworth is totally my real son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom