Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Factotum of Sorrow

Krayt Pearl Cantina

Like insects to the flame, addicts, criminals, and gamblers of all types flocked to Nar Shaddaa. Avra was none of those things, and yet she had come to this world not by choice, but out of pure necessity to escape from Dathomir. Her family had fallen, and in one violent night she was the only member of the Elru family left alive. As providence would have it, her escape was facilitated by outsiders that the spirits had warned her to trust with her life.

Much like her heart, she sat in shadow in the darkest corner of the cantina. Avra had managed to convince Iwat'nitu, the owner of the Krayt Pearl Cantina, to allow her to stay in one of the rooms. On world that she had come to learn was completely void of a moral compass, it was an unusually kind gesture. While her faith had been shaken, it was not shattered, and she continued to rely on the guidance of the spirits to protect her from the ills of these outsiders.

Avra had become more accustomed to the curious aliens that frequented the place. Even then, she was still the most out-of-place among them. She had been recognized by one such alien as a Dathomirian, and knew that it implied they were aware of her gifts. They had given her a wide berth at first but they started to circle around her as days began to pass. She could not tell in this crowded and foreign place, if they were hostile, or just curious, but she remained still, silent, and attentive to their behavior. She did not know out of hand what kind of alien they were, but they seemed to be keeping their eye on her for some reason. While most of them did not worry her, one particularly large man set the hairs on the back of her neck on end. Something about him did not sit well with her, nor did the spirits seem to find him to be a pleasing presence.

Felix-Template.png

Tag: Avra Elru Avra Elru
Equipment:

After dropping off a lost Jedi, there was little to do on Nar Shaddaa, the planet was on the boarder of the Brynadul invasion as it appeared that the last dying vestiges of that monsterous empire seemed to be strangling to a halt. The effort to reclaim the scar worlds was going to begin, and Felix had primed himself and his company in such a position to be able to help in their healing. Satelites to aid in atmospheric reconstruction, massive ships to carry water and other resources at the ready. Aquila industries was about to become one of the most profitable businesses in the galaxy looking into the chasm of the largest open market the universe had ever seen.

It felt good, good enough to get a drink.

The Knight obsidian, dressed in the black armourweave heavy coat of his order emblazoned with the mark of the Confederacy would make his way into the bar, tired with anxieties as he would mosey his way up to the bar, putting down a handful of credits and asking to open a tab. The barman would look past the human man, wondering if he was bringing more people with him, but Felix shook his head. "Just serve what we ask, and anything left over at the end is your tip." It was simpler this way.

However, much of the cantina was full, at a glance, Felix would pull on the force, bending slivers of light from the room to bend around him toward his eyes in such a manner that his vision expanded to witness the room in its entirety in a glimmering panorama. There were seats not taken in the corner it seemed that there were several patrons eying a woman with suspicion towards the back of the room, and by the ever tensing musculature they had, it might have led to inevitable confrontation.

So, without saying so much as a word, Felix would make his way past those with ire toward the Dathomiri to approach her table. "I hope you don't mind if i sit here with you? The place is mostly full and i have drinks and food on the way. I'd be happy to share if you like as a trade." He'd smile warmly, the young lord attempting to be polite, simply putting a hand atop a chair and awaiting her response before taking his position. Interrupted, the thugs from other tables mumbled and returned to their business. But to those who were sensitive to the sensations of spirits, a solemn and sorrowful aura hung around Felix, as though he were followed by evening rain and the weight of recent loss.

jHiLsO.png

Last edited:
Avra could not help but be disappointed in Iwat'nitu for the ease by which his discomfort with the coming stranger was assuaged. Outsiders were of simple and foreign motives, and currency was the simplest of them all. She did not understand how this system worked entirely, and the credits of these outsiders held very little of her attention or desire. They were a necessary evil away from Dathomir, and nothing more. To her, a truly equivalent exchange was based principally on more practical footing. A farmer would provide food to a craftsman in exchange for the tools needed to continue farming on Dathomir, not on the promise of the nebulous concept of credits holding a value that was not immediately useful.

This train of thought had distracted her from the shadow looming around her. The folk that had been stalking her the past week had circled like predatory creatures, closing in more and more as they seemed to be appraising her for some reason. In the open crowd she had lost track of their presence only momentarily, but that set off a bristling anxious reaction that rippled through the spirits. Her inattentiveness, even if only seconds had passed, pressed on her greatly. There was a discomfort lingering around her that colored her presence with fear and doubt. She knew she was capable of defending herself, but not what these strangers were capable of doing with their outsider technology.

There was a howling in her ears, as if all the voices in the room were rising in volume. It clouded her mind and coupled with her fearful sense of vulnerability, she could not help but grow more obviously anxious on the outside. Her breathing picked up heavily, and a sense of claustrophobic weight pressed on her shoulders. These outsiders had expressed, even only subtly, some sort of hostile intent, and the spirits kept her on edge as a result. Avra knew they were still circling, still present. Seconds passed as hours, and minutes passed as days. It felt as if time had come to a standstill and in her dark corner she felt as if the lights in the room had highlighted her to all around.

With a sudden burst of silence, a voice pierced the muddled fog in her head with striking clarity. For a few moments she sat in silence, processing the voice she had heard. After mentally shaking herself loose, she nodded and spoke carefully, "Please, join me. The spirits would frown upon inhospitable behavior."

One discomfort was replaced with another, yet this one had scattered the predatory crowd that had become her shadow. They returned to their own business, and in her more clear head she noted they had stepped back and off. Avra appraised the presence before her, leaning out of the shadows to motion with one hand at the seat that had been requested. Her eyes were cloudy, blind, and her skin and hair were both strikingly white compared to the dark red of her traditional Dathomirian clothing. She looked directly at the figure before leaning back into the darker shadow of the corner booth. He carried with him a similar cloud. This man had a burden that seemed to match her own in terms of its emotional toll. A kindred spirits, perhaps, in this sea of outsiders.

O B J E C T I V E
Felix-Template.png

Equipment:

"Spirits huh?"

Felix would question with cheerful nonchalance as he would sit down having been accepted gracefully into her company.While simultaniously he would ensure that he still held sight of the myriad people within the room, watching their faces, expressions, the reflections in their eyes as well as the direction in which the light that was striking their receptors stemmed from. With that information, he was able to know what it was other people were seeing, and to a lesser extent feeling. A feat that was typically difficult, but not impossible for the photokinetic, especially when there were this many people involved.

"Sadly I've only had one experience with spirits... but unfortunately I think they were of the kind that were a little more inhospitable themselves to begin with." A chuckle would escape the boys lips as he would remember the world lost to the spells of dark force users lost in ritual conjuring. "That was... that was a bad day." The smirk rested, although his words seemed to ring of woe, the tone in which they were delivered was one of mirth. Interesting times and former battles recounted with an amount of fondness for the struggle.

"Oddly enough I was blessed with a gift of sight of a kind too, but not the same kind i fear. I've always been more of a soothsayer than a medium."
He'd chuckle as the food was bought to the table, rich fragrant aromas from the roasted meats and steamed vegetables radiated from the table before them as plates, glasses and utensils were set out for the pair. Felix would simply lean forward, interlacing his fingers and resting his chin upon the finger-woven cradle.

"So what brings you to a world like this? So close to the danger zone of the Brynadul, I was worried for a while that this planet was just going to end up another scar-world, but it seems like it may just manage to avoid it... depending..." There was a sudden movement, as one of the men who looked as though they were going to be one of the aggressors from before stood up starkly, eyes on the dark corner table for a moment before moving away towards the bar, a glint of steel at the lords' side exposing something there, perhaps he'd seen the saber of the Obsidian lord, or decided there was less trouble to be had elsewhere.

Though it was clear to the Rylothian that he wasn't about to make many friends in this bar... There was one who seemed hopeful however.

jHiLsO.png

It was at the point where conversation began that Avra felt more secure in this corner. Those who had wandered around her were keeping distance, and one even opted to leave the situation entirely. The Dathomirian felt more relaxed, calming the involuntary bouncing of her right leg. A nervous habit that emerged early in life that she never gained control over. It was harmless, but it was an easy tell for those who saw her. She remained in shadow as she began to speak though, her voice laced with some measure of malicious sorrow, "There are many spirits that guide our lives in this galaxy. It is important to remain humble before them, and vigilant of the exchanges they expect in return for their power."

"This has become my refuge."
she said with a hollow tone. "There were, turmoils, back on Dathomir, and I escaped them with the help of outsiders aboard their ship. I am the only one left of my family, I can feel it, but this must be the way it must be. I believe that I am being tested by the spirits, and they guided me here to search for something that my people need. It is unclear what they desire of me on this world, but I will die before I give up on finding the path the spirits have laid before me to return home."

She finished and reached for food without trouble. Even as short as the silence was, the weight of her words hung in the air. It was a pleasant meal, and the kindness to offer food to her was met with humble graciousness. "I thank you deeply for offering me food." she offered with a bow of her head. "Among my clan, sharing a meal is how we greet outsiders seeking knowledge or guidance through our home lands. I feel as though neither of us are at home here though, so please forgive me for asking what it is you seek of me by offering me this meal. It is customary to exchange on equal footing." she finished, beginning to eat of the meats first before the vegetables.

The Dathomirian watched carefully as the rest of the crowd she had attracted continued to just part away from their apparent hostile intent. This was preferred. While she could fight, it was not how she wished to handle situations on a strange world surrounded by dangerous unknown quantities. In her short time here she knew only that it was a criminal haven and little else. Those with no compunctions over killing without much reason. It disappointed her that there was such little reverence for life in this wholly unnatural world, but outsiders were almost always faithless.

D I S C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Equipment:

As he listened, he would eat, the food as far as cantina grub went was certainly not the worse he'd had in quite some time, and definitely better than the rations the Knights OIbsidian were given on missions. He'd half a mind to hire a chef to follow him around in open battlefields. Picking at the food as he would be entranced by her tale, seeking refuge here. Hanging off her words almost his eyes would be transfixed on her with curiosity as she spoke of the spirits, hoping to gain insight into the inner workings of the Dathomiri Order.

"I bet, I've always been fascinated by the arts and rituals of the Dathomiri Covens. Sadly, I don't have the, uhm, qualifications to join any of them and learn their arts. But I guess I have the arts of my own family to get me by day by day."

Though as she spoke of her family, that sorrowful presence which malingered around Felix would feel as though it got stronger, Felix's mood would become visibly sunken as it brought up memories of his other family members scattered around the Galaxy in varying degrees of slavery. It had proven difficult in hunting them down, the paper-trails were difficult to track when it came to the illegal cartels, and his foresight didn't give him any particular insight into anything more than the fleeting images he saw at any given time.

"I... know all too much about that kind of trouble. I'm sorry you've had to undergo that kind of hardship... Its certainly not easy. Especially when you're doing it on your own..." It was here he knew he had to stop, he could feel the mask beginning to crumble as it revealed more than he had intended to share. So, reasserting himself as he wanted to be he would sigh audibly, perking up as the ambient malaise which had hung over him momentarily vanished like the morning dew. It would be a stark change to an empath, emotional control that bordered the psychosomatic would almost leave them spinning. Chuckling genuinely at her thanks he'd reply in kind.

"I'm glad you like the food, you know the more I travel the more I see food as the heart of any community, whether its a family or a tribe or even a grand society. The act of sharing a meal is deeply personal, but in what way tends to change from place to place." It was her final question however that made him think, he hadn't really had many intentions as such, but he couldn't help but wonder.

"The force is a little like gravity in that way, I think it attracts people sensitive to it together. Could be chance, could be fate, could be because most of the bar is filled with people I wouldn't want to share a table with, but they were giving you a wide birth. You say you're searching for something or someone to help your people. If you need help, helping is more or less my business. Maybe you should come visit us at the confederacy sometime. But for now, I think your company is enough." He'd say with no small amount of whimsy in his voice, smiling, taking another sip of a drink that in equal parts burned and warmed his chest as it went down.

jHiLsO.png

Avra had a modest appetite, and ate modestly. Gluttony was a vice of the opulent and she was by no means an opulent woman. Her heart thrummed slowly, "The spirits must have guided you to me then, as no other outsider has chosen to speak with me. Your assistance, would be appreciated, though again it would be remiss of me to ask what motivates you to want to help me? Nar Shaddaa has not once shown me a kind soul besides the owner of this cantina, and yet you appear as if summoned by the spirits themselves to assist me with my unwanted guests. Now you wish to help me with my trial? Forgive me if I am skeptical, but thus far altruism seems to be the farthest thing from this world." she said, quite obviously looking out for herself in this moment. Avra would not turn down genuine help, but she had yet to meet a genuine person on Shaddaa spare Iwat'nitu.

"As I do not know you I must warn you, that there are likely to be things seen and done that will change you. No trial from the spirits ever leaves the soul the same in the end. Failure likely means death. It is entirely reasonable for you to not wish to go into unknown dangers, and you need only say that you are unprepared or unwilling to take such personal risk. Even as an outsider you deserve truth and honesty. I would not be much of an oracle if I did not provide you with relevant, need-to-know information." she continued on. The Dathomirian was more talkative than before, and it showed at least a little of what kind of woman she was to be on Dathomir. It was to fall on her shoulders to provide spiritual guidance to her clan. Had she not been exiled, she likely would be doing just that very thing at this very moment. Avra could not help it though, it was natural to her to see to it that those who were to face adversity were prepared for it as best as they could be.

The woman drank of water and nothing more, and shifted in her seat.
"There is only one thing that I know about the purpose of my visit on Nar Shaddaa. In my vision of this world, what I sought was held within a deep cavern beneath these endless buildings. I have yet to seek more guidance from the spirits in this matter, but if you would care to join me perhaps I could divine more knowledge of this cavern and what dangers we may yet face." she paused, before adding one more statement, "And, I make no promise that there will be any financial compensation for your time and effort. If you truly wish to help though, and you are sincere in that offer, then we may make a blood pact to see this challenge to the end, or die trying."

D I S C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Equipment:

Felix would listen, nursing his drink as he did so and contemplating his answers, he felt as though that being tactical here would probably only make her more suspicious of him, he needed to be a little more honest here. Problem was he found it hard to turn off the Machiavellism. He was far too used to traversing the landmines of social situations that held the lives of entire communities in the balance, and this one sounded like it was no different. But after her warnings, ultimatums and disclaimers about what he was getting himself into, the spark of adventurous excitement blossomed across his eyes.

"No need to threaten me with a good time." He'd laugh, but his voice would sink to a more sultry serious tone as he would level with her. "However, more honestly, there are many things worth more than money, friendship is one, knowledge is the ultimate capital, new things inspire me. I've already seen enough to change me, new trauma would have to wait in line. But as far as my motives go, I couldn't honestly tell you, but it seems like you've had some similar experiences to myself. I handled those trials on my own, and doing so made me bitter for a long time. Maybe I just don't want someone else to go through that if I can help it." He'd finish, allowing the sentiment to linger in the air a moment, the memory of Rhand, Dromund Kaas, Ryloth settling.

"If you'd like to repay me, teaching me a little Dathomiri magic would be incredibly interesting. I've collected dozens of scriptures but i've never managed to crack the methodology from them. Despite me trying. I have a feeling its something one teaches, and not a skill that can be gained from reading old scrolls. But, I'd understand if you can't."

Finally he would stop, taking out a datapad and beginning to look through some of the municipal records for the city, taking special interest into the undergrounds, train routes, maintenance tunnels and more. Trying to see if there was any part of the city that perhaps used these existing cave networks to their advantage. Depending on how comprehensive they were, they could act as irrigation or drainage for the city, all the while hiding a secret prize.

jHiLsO.png

Avra mulled over the idea of teaching an outsider any kind of the magics that her people used. It was not unprecedented for them to learn, but she felt some sense of reluctance at the thought. "I cannot promise that it will work, but I will teach you something of practical value that may be of use to you." she said with a feeling of peace at her center. It was a relief to strike a deal successfully even if the exchange was some kind of knowledge.

For a moment she considered what to instruct but settled on the Blood Trail. It was a unique spell that applied a mark to the victim, and thereafter the mark could never be removed and was thus used to track whomever it was that had been marked. "Tell me. Have you ever had difficulty in tracking down someone? There is powerful magic that can be used to find a marked target nearly anywhere. It requires blood, your blood, to complete, but once you mark your victim they can never remove it. It is as if they were branded by red hot metal, and was used primarily for tracking escaped slaves." Avra explained carefully. Typically it was used by her kind to track down slaves or servants if they had run away from their obligations. Certainly the ability to leave a permanent tracking mark on someone would have some kind of appeal to an outsider.

"I have the feeling we should be on our way, sooner rather than later. The sense that the strangers that had been circling me have mustered up more courage. I would rather not pollute this place with their blood if it can be helped. Please, allow me to settle my debt with the Twi'lek at the bar and we can be on our way." she said, rising from her seat for the first time tonight.

Avra was a tall, and lanky, but she moved without any sort of indication of her blindness. Once at the bar, she placed a single slip of paper. It was a simple message, one that informed him that the solution to his financial troubles would register to stay in room 3 and that he could claim the hefty bounty himself if he had the fortitude to kill. She turned to look toward her guest,
"Shall we?"

D I S C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Equipment:

Felix was drawn in by the idea of some ritual mark that would allow him to track those it was placed on, it was interesting, powerful and something far beyond the scope that he was usually capable of. But as the mention of the ability to track slaves was mentioned, he was almost disgusted by the ability, repulsed by its mention his eyes would warp into a nuclear green cut with violent reds. His reaction incredibly visceral and almost physiological as he would ultimately shake his head.

"No! I want nothing to do with a system that not only compounded their hold over slavery, but was used as a direct method to persecute those same slaves. I'm sorry, but..." He would sigh a moment, taking a breath as he would attempt to calm himself, "I can't wield the same weapons that could have been wielded against me." He spoke sternly, trying not to allow his piqued emotions to run away with him in the moment, curbing his outrage and simmering down. "You know, in my stories the nightsisters and witches of dathomir were always able to summon familiar objects to themselves... is that something you could teach as payment? Conjuration I think it was called."

He was hopeful that this would be a fair trade, it seemed like an innocent enough skill, one that didn't threaten the inner workings and secrets of their sacred tenants. Felix would await her response with baited breath while he allowed his head to cock to one side as he attempted to analyze her expressions. Typically the blind had issues in controlling their micro-expressions and emotional tells. However, this woman seemed incredibly composed.

There were systems within the planet that seemed to get incredibly deep before seeming to randomly cut off, no wall or other structure cutting them off at the end. Could they be entrances into this underground network? It was hard to tell, but it was worth beginning their search.

"I think I've found something about the entrance to these caves, deep in the maintenance tables in the blueprints there are holes, just... tunnels that instead of ending, open up like a gaping wound in the tunnel. I think they may run into natural tunnels. It makes sense. But it means these caves may be rather expansive.... or there's more than one of them."

It was an annoying thought, that they could search the wrong tunnels over and over again. However, between the vision of the two seers, he doubtes something as trivial as a multi choice question would stop the two of them in their tracks.

jHiLsO.png

"Very well. In exchange for your assistance with this trial I will do my best to teach you a spell that can be used to conjure the spirits of the dead. I must warn you, though I am willing to impart this knowledge to you, do not abuse it. The spirits that answer your call do so willingly, and will not react kindly to any attempt to forcibly bind them to service beyond death." Avra warned sternly. She was shocked by such a visceral reaction to the ability to track down any wandering soul, but understood the stance once it had been elaborated upon. In the end she dismissed any feeling of guilt quickly. There was no way for her to have known about his enslavement. Still, it raised an eyebrow subtly.

The Dathomirian left the cantina swiftly following her brief pause.
"We will not be lost long. I trust that the spirits will guide me well in this trial. Test though it may be, they do not obfuscate truth from their chosen for long. You seem to have more knowledge of this world than I, though, so it would be foolish of me to pretend to know where I was going. Would you be so kind as to lead the way toward one of these, tunnels. From there the spirits may contact me with further knowledge. We would be fools to keep the spirits waiting." she concluded, stepping aside to allow the man to guide her toward their mutual goal. While still she had some reservations about anything of spiritual importance being on this world, she was not one to question spirits that guided her.

It was at that point however, that a large man interposed himself between her and her guide. A rude gesture, and one that sparked her ire quite heavily. When he spoke he spoke bluntly, "The woman is coming with us. Power like hers would fetch a good price for the right buyer."

Avra was livid with this intrusion though. While it was not on her face, it rippled in waves from her presence. She reached her left hand up and from it shot green lightning through the man's body violently. While it only lasted a few seconds, the thug's life quickly drained from his body. Smoking as he fell, the duo of strangers that had accompanied this man attempted to flee in fear after he was so quickly and brutally dispatched. Her emotional state had turned to anger and remained there. Green tendrils of energy lashed out of her palms, and grappled these men by the ankles and pulled them back toward her violently. The Dathomirian was wrathful, and when awakened to it she showed no mercy to them. They too felt the scorch of green lightning course through their bodies until life left them. "All things die. Let us leave this place so that we do not become one of those things."

D I S C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Felix's eyes would widen in shock, he'd seen first hand the dark power to conjure the dead, the warning against binding them to his will would have been well warranted, but frankly the idea of that power terrified him. It shattered his preconceptions about how the universe worked, he stared blankly for a moment at the offer, dumbstruck at the potential for its use but also in wonder that the ability to summon the dead wasn't more of a taboo to teach outsiders. Perhaps such was the severity of her task, but Felix would stagger out a nervous laugh, obviously flustered by the offer. "Sure! We'll see, lets get me summoning objects to me from far away before I begin conjuring the spirits of my ancestors. But we'll see how we go... For all I know I have the arcane potential of a teaspoon."

As they would get up and begin to exit, Felix would stand as well, he'd see the trio standing with them and moving with a course to intercept, placing his hand on his lightsaber at his side he was certain that he would be able to fend off the trio and force them to retreat. He doubted that the lowlife thugs in a dive like this would be able to compare to an Obsidian Lord.

it was then that the Emerald lightning flashed by him, slamming into the chest of the leading man as within moments his life was drained from his body. Felix stood in awe of the power, as the ire of the night-sister would move to target the other two as the lifeless husk of their friend would smear the ground before them. "No!" Felix would cry as the two others were pulled to the ground by their ankles, stepping forward and drawing his lightsaber, empowering it with the force as the brilliant golden blade would cut a swathe into the witch-fire lightning with the intent of severing the current and stepping in its path, forcing an ultimatum. Either he could sever the beams, and they would stop, he could continue to block them with his blade, which with the help of his own talents would draw the energy of her lightning towards it. Or she would drain the life of her ally...

The scoundrels only needed Felix's side on Gaze to understand this was their chance to scatter with the Knight standing in the way. "You've made your point! All things may die, but you are not, and don't need to be the architect of the death of all things!" He'd all but bark, only sheathing his weapon when her power would in turn disarm and he felt as though she was no longer a threat. Eyes turning to view the desiccated corpse on the ground. Felix may be a lot of things, but callous towards how precious lives could be, and how troublesome needless deaths could be he was certainly not.

jHiLsO.png

Avra's frustration was palpable in the Force. He had interposed in their favor and saved them. She cut the lightning off and watched as they scurried away. "They had chosen their fate." she said with a stern and powerful voice. "You defend them, but what is to stop them from ending more lives in the future? What is the death of these two when compared to the lives they could ruin in the future? Are you prepared to live with that burden knowing that you allowed them to run away?" The Dathomirian continued on, very visibly angry at the idea that her decision to defend herself and her ally as offensive in her methodology.

The woman seethed. This test was made all the more difficult. He had proven he was amenable to her trial, but nothing about their interaction prior had suggested he was this sentimental about life to this point. She let her anger flare out, "So be it. They live, but I take no responsibility for their future actions. I hope they take this second chance and remove themselves from their previous careers."

For the time being she glared at them as they ran off. "Let's leave this place. The caverns await us and I would rather not deal with these people. The caves may be populated with more civilized things than what we deal with here. You will have your lessons there, in private, without prying eyes or ears to intervene in my instructions."

D I S C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Felix was able to see the frustration planted vociferously across her face, he could tell immediately that she obviously had little history with the more nature enclined witches of Dathomir, who severed in many ways the Ashla. But, instead with the Nightsister covens. He would nod to moving forward as he would speak musingly; "I challenge you to think, what would have happened to the Galaxy if people who had wronged, were never given the opportunity to change. No acts of redemption or moments of revelation allowed to come to light... I feel like the universe would be a much darker place than perhaps it already is..." So, hands in pockets he would begin to lead towards one of the larger utility buildings nearby. One that would attach to some of the tunnel networks.

"The only person who is responsible for their actions is them, they've had their consequence, one of their friends was killed before their very eyes, and they barely escaped their own death. I have faith."

As he made his way into the building he would pay a couple people off with a few hundred credits before moving towards the basement with his new ally in tow. Riding it down to as deep as they could possibly get, it opened up into a small concrete storage room. Until, drawing his lightsaber, perhaps not for the last time tonight, he would draw the sunlight off the end of the blade emitted by its crystal and firing the concentrated beam at the wall, burning an arch into the rear of the room, reaching out a hand and moving the slab of concrete and steel with precision, revealing a deep hollow cave complex beyond it which yawned with access to fresh air for the first time in near a century.

"well, after you..."

FIN

jHiLsO.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom