Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Changes: Restricted (Rare) Items List Suggestion

Again, I call upon you, the community, to help me. This is not a discussion thread, this is a suggestion thread. Please make sure you do not discuss things, only propose things in this thread -

If you do not agree with the restricted usage of items, discuss your thoughts here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13368-factory-rule-discussion/

For starters, I will make some suggestions:

1. Cortosis
2. Ysalamiri
3. Personal Stealth Generators
4. Artificial Intelligence
5. Phrik

The SWRP Staff Team will be considering these items for usage IC, as some of them already are. But the current mindset is: "Provide a way to members to justifiably earn these items."

Keep this in mind when making your suggestions.

Lightsaber.

Just kidding.

Beskar would be hard for Non-Mandalorians to obtain and work properly. Even with Mandalorian troops, beskar is used sparingly. Only small amounts are in standard armor, for example.

This is not a discussion, please keep your replies as suggestions only. My apologies for the inconvenience, but we are attempting to keep everyone on topic, as we have the other thread "Banned Items Suggestions". -Tef

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom