Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As of now, I haven't felt attracted to any sort of faction or alignment yet (Jedi or Sith). I haven't seen much action from any faction so far, and have been scoping out for a little bit, but I don't know how to RP as a force user, really. I have spectated the Force User's roleplay (Light and Dadk) and it just seems a bit too confusing now. So, if anyone has any ideas for a faction force user and soldier based, (Or even factions that hire bounty hunters) please let me know!

It doesn't have to be Soldier based, either. It could be completely force based. However, is need a mentor to teach me OOC wise on how to play as a force user.

Thanks, Zerrosk O'tama

(And if it's a witch based faction, I believe it'd be TEN times harder to RP as witch, from my perspective.$

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Not a faction, per se, but I've got a job offer if you're willing. It's quite simple: you agree to "work" for RCFC, and you get a badass custom weapon of your choice. In return, you agree to help out in the occasional dev thread. You'll also be given access to our full catalog, and if you decide to submit weapons of your own, I'll give you a hand getting them approved. You can get as much or as little RP out of it as you'd like, since I plan to eventually start doing company based combat threads at some point.

[member="Zerrosk O'tama"]

[member="Ra Vizsla"]

Hm, so I'd assume Mandalorian Crusaders would fall under the Mandalorian clans category, yes? And if I were to make this choice, I've never really understood much of the Mandalorians m.

[member="Rusty"]

Maybe, I'm my very sure right now, though.

[member="Rusty"]
Why wasn't I ever offered this job?

TKO all the way man, we are a amazing group of writers and would love to have you in our ranks. Talk to [member="Bryce Bantam"] for more details, as he is admin.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

That seems like a choice I'll make, on another character though, but in what branch? Infantry? Navy? And if infantry l, what is needed the most? (Flame, Gunners, Basic.) Last but not least, why should I join besides the threat of being buried in a box?

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Because I didn't catch your welcome thread when it popped up? It's an open offer to anyone who wants it. Move to PM if you want to discuss it further.

Zerrosk O'tama said:
Hm, so I'd assume Mandalorian Crusaders would fall under the Mandalorian clans category, yes? And if I were to make this choice, I've never really understood much of the Mandalorians m.
Crusaders are a sovereign nation that exist in solidarity with the Mandalorian Clans. As for not knowing much about Mandalorians, well, I've been told I know too much.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

You should check out the Black Tie Syndicate, we're a smaller criminal faction that employs bounty hunters and steals things. We're active and we yeah, we party pretty hard bro.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Zerrosk O'tama said:
(And if it's a witch based faction, I believe it'd be TEN times harder to RP as witch, from my perspective.$
Why? I didn't find it any harder to play a Witch than I would have a Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor... that said, a Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor is probably the closest thing to a Witch in the traditional orders.

Because of witchcraft, I had to make my Witch a Mando, placing her ICly in a critical situation where she is that one therapist that holds Mandalore's mental healthcare system together all by herself.

My first FU was a Jedi Brute so there is always the path of a Jedi Guardian (IMO a Peacekeeper is harder to play than a Brute or Sniper, and playing a Jedi/Sith Ace requires a good knowledge of dogfighting) On the Sith side you would be talking about Sith Marauders, Warriors, Juggernauts, Snipers as counterparts for the Guardians, Peacekeepers, Brutes and Snipers respectively instead.

Bounty-hunting Jedi/Sith tend to fit the Jedi Sentinel/Sith Assassin types instead, and more accurately Jedi Shadows/Sith Spies.

As for the "Knights of Ren" as used by the First Order, they are dark-sided all right but are more monastic and less power-hungry.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Nice. Just as an announcement I'll probably be trying out the Mandalorian Crusaders, even though I don't know much, (I'll have to learn somehow.
[member="Ra Vizsla"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]
That sounds awesome, an active faction that hires bounty hunters, parties hard, and steals? Reminds me of the Hutt Cartel, somewhat, just to ask a question, are strange species allowed? (Jawa, stuff like that)

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

I'll try to check it out.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy

Yes, all are allowed into the kingdom of Syndicate. Except [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] he's not allowed because he wears glasses. No nerds allowed, only chill party bros. I'll grab a link for you. But also be warned that our faction board is pretty barren, we're pretty much always in a Skype chat and its how we communicate.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
Huh, yeah you can shot me all you want once I get it, and I won't even get mad, unless I die, because then I'll really kick your ass
any specific qualifications before I sign up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom