Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
I just brought my "old" sith out of hiding and were wondering if there was a faction/group that might want him and would try to recruit him to their midst. Born and raised a noble and trained in the sith arts from when he was a child, until his father passed away at which point he had to seek challenges and education elsewhere. Eventually ended up leading the tapani sector some ~400 years ago, got tired of that and then left to go roam and create havoc and acquire new skills and talents in the unknown regions, return to the known galaxy some time, and then vanish again.

And now he is back again for round 2 :p

Yoru Shakou

The Magrath Barony is currently serving as a haven of sorts for members and former personal of the now defunct Sith Empire. @[member="William Carter"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Unknown Regions Dark Side mastery? Yeah, we've got a whole faction of you, complete with about twelve Masters. We rule everything from the Ssi-Ruuvi to the Rakata, and you'd be more than welcome to climb aboard.
@[member="William Carter"]

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
Rianna, you know just as much as me that, thats not going to happen :p. But you might be able to pursuade that old bugger Artuil to join your ranks ;).

OOC: Hi to you as well :)

If you join the League, you could be a Warlord! We're what remains of the recently fallen Sith Empire. There is no singular leader, and the Warlords do not have to be cooperative with one another, all they need to do is lead their armies in the pursuit of conquest.

A more detailed explanation is in the link at the bottom of my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom