Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Tutorial

Now I may just be blind and incapable but I really would love someone to show me how to use the faction page.
You go into a faction and you have the forums and inside the forums themselves you get little sub-forums. For example when you add a New Member party into the OOC...

Now I CANNOT work out how to do this -_-
So yeah...
Tutorials?

[member="Andrasta Sitra"]

Faction maintenance and forum creation etc. is a very broad subject, so bear with me as I try and explain.

If you're new to factions, the very first thing you ought to do once you've created your faction is to find the 'FactionCP' (Control Panel) button in the upper right of the faction page. This will allow you to access all manner of things, from editing your front page and handling member ranks, to creating subforums and add navigation options (list on the right).

As Faction Owner, you have the most control and power to create and remove content from your faction. It should be noted that Administrators (like myself) can access further options via the AdminCP, so if you're unsure of how to do anything feel free to hit us up. :)

Since you mentioned forums and subforums, let's focus on that. If you go to the FactionCP and then down to 'Manage Forums', you'll see a list of all the forums and subforums belonging to your faction. You can add more by clicking 'Add Forum' or edit existing ones by clicking 'Edit'. Editing will allow you to change names and set permissions for the different member ranks.

Questions so far? :)

[member="Andrasta Sitra"]

You are very welcome! ^_^

If you'd like to arrange the forums in a bit more detail, e.g. making subforums for your subforums, just come ask me or any other Admin for assistance. That's one of the options only accessible via the AdminCP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom