Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Topic Ideas

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Aram Kalast"]

Well Dossun may be a perfect place to build up the Citadel for the Knights of Ren. ;)

Hoth a good place to hit the GA and other's from.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Gerrenthum in the Anoat sector, which would be near Hoth….

So not to get all tangled up maybe Dosuun is looking better unless we at some point discuss a possible merger? (Which I don't like but… )

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
If any of the Ren or other leaders need a skilled pilot for missions not involving fleet combat, LT Tess is available.

And you are right… The Imperium is launching an assault on Hoth as we speak here.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="NimanMaster"] [member="Daska Tess"] [member="Aram Kalast"]

Well for story we could scout out several places. There are plenty of SD's to use as mobile HQ for now, and send scouting parties from. We can thread those while still taking OOC about where to go.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
I like the idea of something that lets us not have to move again if someone decides to Dom it. There is a lot in wild space or the unknown regions that haven't been taken. The GA looks to be grabbing the trade route up toward the Sith. Over by Dosuun and that area will keep us clear for a bit.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Now you're playing with me, @NimanMaster.

Qoribu system is one light year from Chiss space… and Qoribu is where the Killik nests were gathered during the Dark Nest Crisis and the war between the Chiss and Killiks commenced

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Carten Flaa"]
[member="Daska Tess"]
[member="NimanMaster"]

I say we scout, we use our forces to create threads to find worlds. As a minor faction there is nothing stopping us from having multiple locations on multiple worlds scattered around the galaxy.

Let us send out battle groups to find areas of interest, hit and run against the Galactic Alliance and make potential allies.
At the moment the Techno Union is friendly as is the Imperium.
I'm considering approaching the One Sith and the Primeval, even just as a 'hey guys, we hate the Galactic Alliance too.' Create a cushion between the 'evil' factions and us.

For now I will name up some Star Destroyers we can associate as our 'HQ' ships. The Ren should be scattered among our forces so that they have words in each place.

Also yes my Ren is a knight, he can train and will if the cause is necessary.

We should also keep developing tech.
We need more starships, I have an interceptor style and bomber craft on my desktop awaiting development and also some smaller capitol ships, especially if we shall be scouting.

Daska Tess said:
Now you're playing with me, @NimanMaster.

Qoribu system is one light year from Chiss space… and Qoribu is where the Killik nests were gathered during the Dark Nest Crisis and the war between the Chiss and Killiks commenced
You are good, but I wasnt playing with you. I suggested Qoribu because of its 55 moons. That is a lot of territory to exploit and to successfully hide in

Aram Kalast said:
[member="Carten Flaa"]
[member="Daska Tess"]
[member="NimanMaster"]

I say we scout, we use our forces to create threads to find worlds. As a minor faction there is nothing stopping us from having multiple locations on multiple worlds scattered around the galaxy.

Let us send out battle groups to find areas of interest, hit and run against the Galactic Alliance and make potential allies.
At the moment the Techno Union is friendly as is the Imperium.
I'm considering approaching the One Sith and the Primeval, even just as a 'hey guys, we hate the Galactic Alliance too.' Create a cushion between the 'evil' factions and us.

For now I will name up some Star Destroyers we can associate as our 'HQ' ships. The Ren should be scattered among our forces so that they have words in each place.

Also yes my Ren is a knight, he can train and will if the cause is necessary.

We should also keep developing tech.
We need more starships, I have an interceptor style and bomber craft on my desktop awaiting development and also some smaller capitol ships, especially if we shall be scouting.
I have a few ideas myself,perhaps we can combine them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom