Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Topic Ideas

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
So I figured we'd open up the board on the idea of Faction Threads.

So post your best idea for a faction wide thread, anything goes and then we'll move forward to get some through while the activity goes quieter over the christmas break.

Let's get some more threads down pact and get a good feel on the faction as a whole.

We need something to unify the faction first. By this I mean something that makes the faction work in synergy instead of individual fractions trying to maintain themselves and the faction at large. Intelligence will need heavy development and obviously the more tech we have the better for us.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
I have opened the channels with the Imperium in order to organise an alliance once they are ready for full activity. The chances we would be able to create between the two factions would be good for all.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
At the moment? No.

I would like to propose a fleet based system, unless we head elsewhere, far from the major faction map struggle.

If anyone has ideas?

[member="Daska Tess"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Fleet based system away from the major faction map struggle is a major yes by me! There is a lot of story to tell in setting up this faction, and rather than speed through it, let's tell it. Very few factions tell a story anymore, and I think we can change that if done right. :)

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
I like the fleet based system for now, then we can move around. So after leaving Eriadu in flaming ruins and misery, the FO is ordered to jump out… What would be our next move/plot then?

I don't know why, but I have this thang for Hoth lately though that is over used…

How about Dosuun? It is in the far southwest quadrant in Wild Space away from everyone and once had an Imperial base there.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
Carten Flaa said:
Fleet based system away from the major faction map struggle is a major yes by me! There is a lot of story to tell in setting up this faction, and rather than speed through it, let's tell it. Very few factions tell a story anymore, and I think we can change that if done right. :)

[member="Aram Kalast"]
This. This SO MUCH!

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Daska Tess"] [member="Carten Flaa"]
You know me, I'm damn easy when it comes to these things. I would love your inputs on telling a story of how we go from a scattered mysterious force to hopefully a Galactic contender.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Daska Tess"] [member="Aram Kalast"]

So if Hoth isn't taken, or near danger of being taken... let's establish a mobile base there. If we behave like the rebels did where we can move at a moment's notice then we can virtually avoid the map game until the time comes that we are ready.

Hoth base then? Put the Ren in their own SD, and then spread out the military based on need and strategic position.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Carten Flaa"] [member="Daska Tess"]
Feel like doing a scouting mission? I can offer a star destroyer in support. Could be a chance to do a non-combat thread.

We could so find Echo Base.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
I think Dosuun would still be a good choice as well… It's temperate and had a previous Imperial base there. Does anyone know where the Imperium is setting up for starts?

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Daska Tess"] No idea to be honest. I'm starting an IC thread with them over the weekend, so hopefully we can gather some intel.

I'll send my Ren to Dosuun. Check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom