Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Vote

Please make your selection below:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In these troubled times, where all the big dark-sided factions all seemingly want our skin (Galactic Empire, First Order, Sith Empire), more than ever, it is important that we cooperate with each other, both OOC and IC, and I will ensure that the Silver Jedi will remain friendly to NFUs.

Any response to IC events shall be carefully measured so as to avoid making new enemies that we cannot afford. Also we need to get the voices of the writer base heard; on that count I echo [member="Stephanie Swail"] and [member="Rhane Varless"], and they are on my shortlist for the administration team. Also for that sort of cooperation to work, knowledge of the writers' strengths and weaknesses by faction administration is important, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of our assets, such as hardware, so that we can write the best stories we can given the characters and assets we have at our disposal.

I will do my best to listen to the needs of the writer base, and I will also institute a chain of command as well as a hierarchy for our army/navy/starfighter guys, with also possibility of promotion based on IC activity and achievements.

Also, if we ever find ourselves at a technological disadvantage against any of our current enemies in any area, we shall do our best to match whatever technology gap they create, as promptly as possible: our IC security depends on our ability to effectively counter what our enemies can field.

Finally, a Jedi Council, with its members chosen on a merit basis, as evaluated by me and the other administrators, will convene to address major issues.

The darkness lays ever near the light.
I'd just like to say, each and every one of the candidates are brilliant people with great ideas to help the faction - it was extremely hard to vote for just one. I also love the fact that the entire faction - including the candidates themselves - have come together for this. It shows how strong we really are, but only if we work together.

I see a bright future for the SJO - possibly even overcoming the greatness of Arisa's era. Whoever we vote for, quite frankly, does not matter. As iterated by each candidate, we will ALL work together. ALL of us.

Good luck guys!

Jessica Med-Beq said:
After due consideration I will be withdrawing from the race, and so will Rhane Varless: we both came to the conclusion that we will only uselessly drag the situation out by staying in this race.
Then let me be the first to congratulate [member="Stephanie Swail"] on becoming the 5th Faction Owner of the Silver Jedi Order! :D

You earned it, bud! ^_^

Thanks to everyone that voted. Also, I'd like to thank [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] and [member="KeCholo"], I would like both of you to work closely with us, as you did have great ideas for the faction too. I appreciate your efforts.

Congrats to [member="Stephanie Swail"]!

On that note, I'll go ahead and close this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom