Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Vote

Please make your selection below:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapax

R
Due to some wierdness on the board I can't vote via the poll so ill just throw my vote here

My vote goes to KeCholo.

[member="Valae Kitra"]

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Thurion Heavenshield said:
Only accounts wearing master rank titles are allowed to vote ever since it was made possible for members to pick their own titles.
So our votes don't count? That sucks.

It makes sense for Master Rank Promotion votes - but FO? Really sucks.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

[member="Darren Torran"], [member="KeCholo"] - The master rank thing only affects the ability to vote in the poll, due to the new rank tag system (where you can pick your own). Like it says it my first post, all others that are unable to actually vote in the poll may post their votes here in the thread.

Everyone can vote for faction owner, whether it's via the poll above or posting a vote here in the thread.

The darkness lays ever near the light.
Valae Kitra said:
[member="Darren Torran"], [member="KeCholo"] - The master rank thing only affects the ability to vote in the poll, due to the new rank tag system (where you can pick your own). Like it says it my first post, all others that are unable to actually vote in the poll may post their votes here in the thread.

Everyone can vote for faction owner, whether it's via the poll above or posting a vote here in the thread.
Thurion Heavenshield said:
[member="KeCholo"] [member="Darren Torran"]

Oh no, not at all! I meant to say only masters are able to vote in the actual poll, the others can do so by posting. :p
Oh! Right. I managed to vote on the poll because this is my writer account. All sorted. Good luck to all the candidates!

KeCholo/Rhane Varless for SJO President 2017

OK, so my vision for the faction is expanding via dominions and not getting into unnecessary conflict. We already have enough enemies (First Order, Sith Empire, Empire) so let's fight them and try not to get new ones. We don't need to try to juggle too many things because it's better to do a few things very well than a bunch of things mediocrely. As for IC leadership, when my Jedi account (Rhane Varless) becomes a master I would like him to become Grand Master. But, as soon as I become owner I plan on establishing a Jedi Council. Any Jedi Master can apply and their applicaiton will be evaluated by me and Faction Admins. I think establishing a council would be really cool.

I also want to set up Player VS NPC missions, with rewards for those that take them on. So it'll basically be a big list of potential missions that you can pick one from and me or someone else will write the NPC bad guys for you (not fun to thread alone). Once you finish one, you get a reward and can pick a new one. Missions will also count towards you ranking up to Master/Knight.

I think we also need to establish a chain of command when it comes to the military/navy, so I'll create some sort of chain of command and fill it with players (or NPCs if no one wants it).

My main thing is consolidating our effort and not trying to do too many things at once while also giving players tons of fun with commanding armies, going on missions, etc.

Also, I think both of my ''opponents'' ( [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] and [member="Stephanie Swail"] ) are great people. If I win, they'll be on my short list for faction admins.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
I forgive the possible lack of oomph in this post, I'm using a tablet on a LOA and not my laptop. I hate typing on a screen.

Anyway.

I have seen the Silver Jedi blossom from a seed into a thriving and fully fledged Major Faction. I have watched newbies become establised characters and writers due to a group full of people who listen, support, encourage and have fun.

So thats what I would do as Faction Owner to watch the same happen for a strong future. Listen. Support. Encourage. Have fun.

The board is in another time of change. My main drive for now is to continue the respect we have earnt as a Faction by expanding in creative adventures and working with other Factions as an alliance or an opposition. But it would be one where all people have a say and a voice to be heard. I will not let others bully or intimidate the Faction when IC and OOC become blurred. We all know how that can be.

A Jedi Council. A Silver Jedi Army. An Expedition Fleet. All ideas to cater for all strengths and weaknesses of our writers.

I am 32 years old. I have a family and a 6yr old Autistic child. I work 40hrs a week. If you are unsure if my OOC status gives me the required time or patience to oversee a Faction, you have my support in where your vote goes.

But if you do have faith in me, then I will work with a strong team to run the Faction for you. This is YOUR Faction. We all run it. I will just be proud to stand at the helm and support, defend and help you all to enjoy it and reach out to the board when needed.

And I echo [member="KeCholo"] in that unification is key. My full support will be with either he or [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] if they take the vote, 100%.

I look forward to writing with you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom