Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Owner Nominations

So with everyone aware of the retirement of Thurion and Coci from leading the Order, so too are we retiring from our currently held OOC positions, i.e. Faction Owner and Faction Admin respectively.

As per the site rules, we are required to hold a vote to determine our next FO. Anyone who feels up to such a position may nominate themselves, as well as nominate others for the position. Do feel free to discuss openly down below and let us know who you would like to see in the top-dog OOC chair, and if you get nominated do let us know whether you accept or not.

In keeping with the SJO tradition of having the IC leader (Grandmaster) also take over as Faction Owner, I would like to nominate [member="Sorel Crieff"] for the position. She may decline the nomination if she so wishes. :)

The actual vote will begin once we have our nominees set and will be posted as a separate thread.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sorel Crieff"] would be my top choice as she is easy to work with and has great ideas.

Though I have been here since the beginning nearly of the SJO and an admin for a long time so I would put myself up as well. Activity, dedication and general longevity where I have shown preforming the faction admin duties of cleaning up, organizing and working to set things up.

I agree with the nomination of Sorel. If she turns it dow for some reason I actually might suggest Matsu Ike or Arisa Yune. Both have been extremely helpful since I've been here and quite active. I think both could make good leaders of this faction if they wished to.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
For the avoidance of doubt - I wish to accept the nomination(s).

thanks.gif

:)

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] echoed my thoughts exactly.

Vitha Sat-thuron said:
I agree with the nomination of Sorel. If she turns it dow for some reason I actually might suggest Matsu Ike or Arisa Yune. Both have been extremely helpful since I've been here and quite active. I think both could make good leaders of this faction if they wished to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom