Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Idea -- Interest Check?

I really like this idea, I'd be down getting involved so long as I have an RP reason to. Will get my co-pilot in here see if she wants to follow but *shrug*

[member="Noriko Ike"]

Bunker-level Normal
I'm in too many factions/alts as is, but I'll happily sit and cheer from the sidelines. Maybe jump in if there's an open thread. Or find some other way to interact.

Jamie Pyne said:
[member="Vengeance"]

Peace through negotiation doesn't always mean talks. That's what the Force users are for in the end, after all.

But yes, we totally should :)
Yeah but this is Vengeance we are talking about. Peace through Coercion sure, peace through Violence definitely, peace through slaughter try and stop him. Peace through negotiation no, peace through manipulation meh too boring. :p

Bryce Bantam said:
[member="Jamie Pyne"] best to leave that one alone, though think if how [member="Vengeance"] would kark with people would be great.
lol Jamie and Vengeance already have history and she is probably the only Jedi not named Raaf that is safe around him. Well as safe as one can be in his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom