Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Feedback

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Judah Dashiell"] yes I do
Note this list will not include my planet/system for personal bias or the ones gained in the merger such as Tion and that small line.

Rhen Var: A world that when it was made available to get during the Netherworld was pushed hard to get and then nothing happened. A great place to find crystals including naturally growing solari crystals, full of ruins and a made constructed academy being created by the silver jedi in their dominion. Recently with my padawans I have been constructing a cartographer room using the monitoring stations created and astrometrics labs to chart and observe silver space.

Iego: Possibly one of the most unique worlds we should have people studying. This world literally is outside the rules of space, time and hunger allowing those on its surface to appear to live forever. We wouldn't learn immortality but as a scientific study it would be a big thing.

Mon Calimari: We've established through the invasion of Dac that there were the remains of a sea leviathan there being studied/ In the dominion we worked hard and there hasn't been much from it.

Toola: A frozen world that produces not much aside from dangerous creatures but it is remote and obscure with not many visitors. Perfect for something to be constructed and hidden away.

Cholganna: A world much like Felucia we had machinations to begin construction of a training facility deep in the jugles. Used for teaching local groups how to fight so they could and would be able to protect their home planets.

Vaynai: This is a disappointment, in the beginning there was a heavy emphasis on Voss being secret. So it was decided that the silver needed a public place. We dominioned clearing out and arresting a hutt and his entire army to make his palace into a large diplomatic temple that people came to and the public could come to talk to people. We preserved the large Academy created for force users by the station in orbit protecting it.

Troiken: A large trade hub, Rasu, Sochi and Ayumi established offices and buildings on during the taking of worlds after the former sith empires fall. An economic boon and there were sith labs found.

Munto Codru: A world built for explorers and groups like the frontier corps. Castles created by a mysterious race and a species divided on its use, some using them as capitals and some believing they are haunted.

Rudrig: A massive school that could be fixed up and used for the populations within silver space, once famous but by now likely has fallen into disuse.

Lianna: We just took it as the second to last dominion and ehh it hasn't done anything but make out map a little bigger.

Makem Te: Another major spice worlld that could be ripe with crimincals in need of being taken down.

Lola Sayu: Okay I honestly believe we just got this in the merger with our blob a little larger but it is home to a prison designed to hold jedi/force users and is a dangerous planet we should have some oversight of.

Quermia: A world mostly used by Arkanian's to experiment on the locals and then forgotten about. There could be more experiments on the world.

Dellalt: Large reptiles and heavier gravity, this world is a fun place to go and explore

Pakuuni: An ancient derelict station, mysterious and secret tomb on the world that might appear every 75 years. So many things here for explorers that can be seen. Guardian's can work to clear out the possible pirates or dangerous things.

Malaxhor V: While no longer in silver space it has been touched up and built upon heavily. The first part being Jailhouse 41 an underground prison created as a tomb to be sealed as a fail safe should there be an escape. Containment cages for force users and tags for the prisoners. From the prison there is the massive temple constructed for the Silver Shadows to oversee the world and from there the other dark worlds like Ziost, Korriban and Dromuund Kaas. A single explosive laid tram tunnel connects the academy to the prison and the temple discovered and cleared by Connor, Aika and Saki is in the distance turned into a final testing area for padawans to face their inner fears.

Thank you for your input [member="Matsu Ike"] . Judah currently has plans for Mon Cala so rest assured that planet isn't going unused. As [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] has said, we've also invested quite a bit of time on Tabaqui. So far, I like the idea of using Rudrig as it fits into ours ideas thus far.

Salacia Consolidated and Arceneau Trade are committed to making a better 'verse.

---------------

Anyways, back to faction feedback. As I am new and have joined due to the merger, I don't have much to say yet. So far I feel everything is going well for Judah and my various other characters located in the Silvers.

Something did come to mind as I was typing about the planets though. What if in Resources we had a thread for each planet. Following a format, us Silvers could update that planets thread with various bits of information to make things easier to find.

Example :

Planet : Tabaqui

Work/Mission done : Celestia Station [add in location/factory link]

Thread done : [thread here, too lazy too look for my example]

Brief notes : In order to preserve the natural landscape of Tabaqui, Salacia Consolidated and Arceneau Trade have built a space station that follows the planets' orbit. The station itself is meant to bring all the comforts of a city to the planet without destroying the delicate ecosystem in place. This was also to the agreement of locals, who do not wish to see their planet overrun with blight.

It might help folks to get more involved in various places or make it easy to plan for missions, such as the case with the 'Young Jedi Knights' . Having an alt in the YJK, I could see this being a huge benefit in building threads for this group, as many adventures could piggy-back off of what the adults do.

Just an thought though, this may be too difficult to implement or folks may not want to use such a system.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Feedback

The Silvers always had great people. Talented writers, active personalities, and a mature understanding that others want to play the game differently from their peers. Even during their early creation they embraced that diversity. They became unique. They became enduring. It was amazing to see and is still amazing to participate with. :D

And if I had to list the greatest quality of the Silver Faction? It would be patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom