Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Collapsing? Try the Outer Rim

[SIZE=11pt]Is your government dying a long slow death? Did your pilot, agent, commander, trooper just get their cause and their motivation ripped out from under them? Is your veteran character tired of war and feeling stale? Come to the [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Outer Rim Coalition[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. We like you. We have things for you to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The most important thing is freedom, so we’ll start you off with a ship to call home. The Outer Rim is full of rusty freighters and chop shops and weird alien boats. We’re always happy to recommend half a dozen ships you could have -- or bring your own and tweak it as you go. Not that we’d endorse stealing ships from a collapsing government. Perish the thought. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Now start messing around on the frontier. The sky’s no limit. Do you want to get drunk with hot aliens in a grimy shadowport? Fly a scout ship to poke at the bad guys? Steal things for a pretty decent cause? Use your fleet command or governance experience to colonize uncharted planets? Rip up shiny overcomplicated ships and patch them back together a whole lot better than they were? We can accommodate all of the above. Break out of your rut and your funk and try something different. [/SIZE]

I'll join ya'll for some magic beans. I just really want magic beans.

For reals though. If I could find a way to get one of my characters involved in ORC then I'd be more than willing to get involved in that jam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom