Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Faction Assets

First Star Wars Cheerleader
Do I need to do a location write up and/or technology write up for all of my faction assets? Also, is there a place that I can make a running post of faction assets, like a faction workshop?

Also, do you have to be a Major Faction to take over or claim Hex on the map or can minor factions do it too?

Do I need to do a location write up and/or technology write up for all of my faction assets?

Short answer, no.

Also, is there a place that I can make a running post of faction assets, like a faction workshop?

Many people do that in a minor faction forum. Anyone can create a minor faction.

Also, do you have to be a Major Faction to take over or claim Hex on the map or can minor factions do it too?

Only Major Factions can claim hexes. However, minor factions can still roleplay on claimed hexes without the major faction's permission.

Haley Haley

Hello! To answer your questions:

The Factory and Codex are entirely optional. It is not mandatory that you have a submission for all of your faction's assets. However, if you are planning something that is especially unique or that builds upon canon in a special way, you may want to make a submission.

Most factions have a manifest thread inside their discussion forums. Here is an example from the Scar Worlds minor faction. You can make a similar thread inside your own faction's discussion forum.

Lastly, while Minor Factions can write on/have a presence on any planet they choose, only Major factions will have ownership reflected on the Chaos Map.

Haley Haley

Edit: Trista Consta Trista Consta types faster than me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom