Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Faction Aesthetics

Reference Thread: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/looking-for-dark-jedi.151787/#post-2045665

I'm designing a place for Dark Jedi to hang out. Basically what I'm thinking is a social club or secret society feel where elite and wealthy Dark Jedi can come network and socialize. The main base will be a sort of club house where activities and drinks and all sorts of stuff is offered and Dark Jedi can go there and meet other Dark Jedi to further their own interests.

I was thinking for a name I'd call it Dark Jedi Society or something close to that. I haven't figured out how to make a group yet so that is next on my to do list, but all of the factions I've visited have a lot of graphics. I'm not sure what I need so if someone could help me with designing that and helping me figure out what factions actually have that would be nice. I'm new and may have taken this project on too early, ha ,but I think it might be really fun.

I reached out to a few artist on CIS chat. It looks like we are going to go for a film noir/ Sin City type mafia vibe for the art. A few people offered to help but I'm always accepting more help if other people had any ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom