Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction advice

Hey guys. Have a character I am building up and am looking for the right faction for her. She grew up with a younger sister, Dad abandoned the family to do some smuggling. Younger sis went outlaw to try and connect with Dad. Older sis goes the complete other way.

So for older sis I am looking for a authoritarian faction that would have an active group of law-keepers either within the factions borders or sticking their noses into the galaxy as a whole. To make them “do things the right way”.

Non-force user. Hand to hand expert.

Howdy Myri Dara Myri Dara

Personally I'm not super aware of many judicial/law-keeper groups in many factions. As for authoritarian factions my mind goes to The New Imperial Order since that's the one I'm most familiar with myself, and I know they have their ISB or Imperial Security Bureau. Whish is more like an intelligence agency than law-enforcement.

Being a (non-criminal) bounty hunter Cyran kinda considers himself something of a Freelance Lawman. Not really part of any particular organization. Which gives him plenty of freedom to largely cross between faction borders. But that has more of a "Scoundrel" flare than what you might be looking for.

Darth Ahriman

D
Alternatively, you could look into the Galactic Alliance or the Silver Jedi Concord for a more authoritarian presence. Personally, I feel the Alliance probably has the stronger policing vibes of the two.

Kathal

K
If you are wanting some more hardcore policing and law enforcement, I might recommend the Dominion of Shadows. They are an up and coming faction, and they believe that their laws are the only right and just ones. So much so that they are enforcing their laws on worlds not technically under their control, but nearby. They are certainly authoritarian in nature, having some cultist/Sith vibes, and could be a fun alternative to things.

Myri Dara Myri Dara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom