Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules Update Faction Activity Checks

Link for the lazy: https://www.starwarsrp.net/ams/factions.2910/page/major-faction-recall.9/

The Recall rules have been rewritten to include Activity checks.

Takeaways:

1. The Head Admins have now tyrannically taken full authority over the decision making of Recalling or not Recalling factions. There are only two Head Administrators: myself and @Valiens Nantaris.

2. The Head Admins won't act without a 2/3 passing vote from the SWRP Staff team.

3. Activity checks are roughly quarterly and MAY ONLY TARGET A FEW FACTIONS, rather than asking all Factions for a complete listing. It's my opinion, personally, that I shouldn't need to ask a Major for their list of threads if they've got 3 Invasions going on for the month. I understand this will make the softer role-players feel targeted but for 10 years we haven't stopped dragging out inactive faction deaths, so this is how it is.

4. If we're asking you for an Activity Check, we all know what's going on, we're just formally recognizing the elephant in the room. However, again, it comes down to the Head Administrators.

5. I've removed the Rebellion feature from Recalls. It was hardly ever used and just served as rules bloat.

6. I want to reiterate, again as I did with the MFO Voice Conferences, never has the conversation been between Head Admins of "how can we get rid of these guys." I don't understand why anyone would think I need to ask that question. The question has always been, "how do we keep them." Recalls, since their creation, have always been the 'acknowledgement of reality' ruleset. When it's over, it's over. But we'll try our best to stave off the stagnation with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom