Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship F-2I 'Family' Patrol Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business, Espionage & Faith
b7v2BC5.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a standard starfighter for 'The Family'
  • Image Source: Twitter (x) Cockpit (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
Cockpit:
S8VQp5I.png
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Moonveil Shipyards Inc. (x)
  • Affiliation: 'The Family' (x)
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: F-2I Patrol Interceptor
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 10.8 meters
  • Width: 2.4 meters
  • Height: 3.6 meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: Very Low: 6
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Very High (1225 kph / 760 mph - Atmospheric) (115 MGLT)
  • Hyperdrive: N/A
  • Crew: One Pilot
  • Survival Supply Duration: One Week (Consumables), Three Weeks (Oxygen)
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Starfighter Sensor Package
  • Starfighter Navigation Aide Package
  • Starfighter Ion Engines
  • Starfighter Repulsorlift Engine
  • Starfighter Manoeuvring Thrusters
  • Starfighter Communications Package
  • Starfighter Life Support System
  • Starfighter Inertial Dampeners
  • Starfighter Electronic Countermeasure Suite
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • "Skjöldr" Energy Shield: The F-2I is equipped standard with a Skjöldr Energy Shield, a multipurpose energy shield that can assist in the protection of a the ship against a variety of attacks.
  • Duraplast Plating: The F-2I is plated with Duraplast, an extremely durable material that is useful even against lightsabers.
  • Socketguards: The F-2I is equipped with Socketguards to provide a layer of protection against slicers.
  • Transponder Code Scrambler: The F-2I is equipped with a Transponder-Code Scrambler, meaning it can change its code within minutes if necessary, this isn't an instant process.
  • Electronic Countermeasure Suite: The F-2I is fitted with electronic countermeasures, meaning it can fool sensors with wrong or no information.
STRENGTHS
  • Interceptor Speed: The F-2I is a designated interceptor starfighter and therefore can reach exceptional speeds compared to standard starfighter models.
  • Well-Armed & Durable: The F-2I is considerably well-armed and is particularly durable due to the Durasteel, Duraplast and Alusteel construction material.
WEAKNESSES
  • Manoeuvrability: As a trade off for exceptional speed, the F-2I isn't as manoeuvrable as expected, although it is rated as standard.
  • Expensive: Due to the high-quality materials and parts, the F-2I is expensive to produce and are therefore constructed in moderation.
  • Requires Mothership: The F-2I requires a mothership such as a ship with a hangar or a starbase to operate, it can only last around a week without docking.
DESCRIPTION
The F-2I Patrol Interceptor is the smallest spacecraft within Moonveil Shipyard's exclusive line, produced solely for the use of 'The Family.' The ship is designed as an interceptor, meaning it has a fantastic speed rating as well as high armament due to the limited production and price of the spacecraft. These interceptors can be found in stations and areas owned and operated by 'The Family' and primarily out of Family-Produced ships.

As well as being well-constructed fighters, they also protect against electronic warfare such as slicing and sensor readings, also containing a transponder scrambler in the event of an emergency, which takes several minutes to scramble effectively.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

Nicely made ship, however I found some problems:
  • We don't accept Pinterest or Reddig links to images unless the original site can't be found, these sites not respect the original artist, and anyone can post the arts there what they found on the internet. In this case, the original host can be found, so please use this link.
  • The other thing is the Molecural shielding + other defences. The Molecular shields have the best grade and the most strongest shields in the galaxy alongisde with the Xythan force shield. We are not accept these with High rating just with Very High. Not to mention you wrote many other defences systems (physical and electronic). So please explain why this is only High, or change the shield.

Business, Espionage & Faith
MANIAC MANIAC

Thank you for the quick response, I have a few more ships ready to be submitted so it's good to learn that the molecular shielding is overpowered, I'll make changes before they're submitted. As for the changes:

I've removed the reddit link and replaced it with a twitter link, the twitter post that you provided has somehow disappeared in the space of four hours so I simply found another.

I've exchanged the molecular shielding with HPI's Skjöldr Energy Shield which is significantly less overpowered I believe.

If there are any more issues I'll get them sorted ASAP.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom