Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Eyo!

Greeting from the Motor City! I have been a Star Wars nut since I can first really remember watching the movies. Once upon a time I built a rather intricate suit of Mandalorian armor, because, let's face it.. Hardcore warriors who don't need magical powers rule, right? I've been stumbling around through a cross state move to land in Detroit, and been feeling the itch (now that i'm working) to write some as I used to. Speaking of work, I tend to disappear every other day for half a week, due to being an EMT in a rather rough city, so I am pretty busy on my 'on' weekends. But I hope to ease myself in slowly and end up contributing and getting back to RP. Pretty much all I can think of, if you got questions, ask away!

[member="jhart06"]
Hello and welcome!
I hear this guy is giving out free balloons
FNAF2BB.png

Since I tend to get questions, here is the only remaining piece of the armor I made that I kept, the glorious helmet

6681_10151411296348791_1689691072_n.jpg

The mando'a translates, roughly, to "Iron is Our Blood", a fitting motto for a former machinist and blacksmith/welder turned into a medical professional...

Mandos=Best
Welcome to the site, vod!

Sweet helmet. I still gotta start working on my armor...
But, you know, school comes first.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

So far I have some help, and i'm really thankful for that... I'll keep you others in mind..Mostly trying to translate my concept from the Mando Mercs to something suitable for here, which doesn't appear to be too difficult. Just streamlining and fitting him in.

25775_389469988790_3087221_n.jpg

That's the full kit, minus a few upgrades (knees and thighs) that I never got pictures of me with. Oi vei could that thing heat up!!!!

Thank you all for the compliments on my old kit! It's been in mothballs for years, but coming here has convinced me to pull out the parts left and dig out the old templates and tools to give it a second go.. And immediately realized my 'chops' are a liiiitttle rusty.

Looking forward to writing with you all, feel free to stop by the mad strill some time, if ya want a strong drink and hearty food! And possibly a job... Or shot... Yeah.. You might get shot... Possibly.. I mean... It's a mandalorian bar... So... Yeeah... And thank you to the many people offering help and suggestions!

Also, Cira? I only know one Cira, and they don't play here, so i'm confused? Brain hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom