Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explain, Please.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

A sigh came to Circe's lips, her Aleph-class starfighter docked at the nearby spaceport as Circe waited for the arrival of Kaine Zambrano, the current rogue Sith Lord. She had questions to ask him. Plenty of questions indeed. She had, again, left Saera with Aynea while she conducted business, and as of right now had a scanner on her wrist, one that would detect the pestiferous @[member="IBIS-01 Taskmaster"] droid that she knew would be following her around. The droid was going to bite the bullet sooner or later...

Well, she hoped it would.

Kaine watched as Circe's fighter landed in the spaceport hanger, his arms crossed across his chest as he watched from the catwalk above. With a simple motion he flipped over the end and landed with nimble grace onto the durasteel floor below, and walked over to where Circe was standing. "I wondered when you'd show up. I was getting tired of waiting." He leaned against Circe's starfighter, and crossed his arms again. "So... What did you want to talk about, Savan?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I.... have questions, to say the least. You have answers, though whether you'll elicit them to me or not is another story entirely." She sighed, knowing that with Kaine, this conversation would be enigmatic as always. "First, I suppose I should ask about any apprentices you've taken since leaving the Empire. Any intriguing names? Persons of interest? Then I guess I should ask about what your plans are, and how I fit into them, something I still know little to nothing about despite being willing to participate in such work with you." She sighed.

"And I can tell you still have the hots for me."

"Perhaps I did on some apprentices after the Empire crumbled, but they're no one of note." He said with an indifferent shrug, "My plans have yet to reach a point where you can take a major role in them, be patient my dear, all will be revealed soon enough. The wheels of change are in motion, but they will take time to move to where they need to be from where they are. I promise I will explain all to you eventually, but not now. It's too soon." His eyes gazed into Circe's, his expression betraying nothing except a guarded wariness that perhaps Circe was pushing that question too much for her own good.

"And I think that you think you can still be with me, ha. I don't have time for some foolishness, my plans require my full attention, and I cannot become distracted by something as idiotic as relationships. Besides, didn't you say you had a wife?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"No one of note? No former Jedi, or friends/relatives of enemies you've turned against them?" She raised an eyebrow, smirking at his enigmity. "As for your thoughts... Look down." She pointed to something that was either a cup preventing his groin from being harmed by a boot or other low blow - or it was something else.

"I do, and you know that she and I love one another very much. My feelings for you are... Minimal, to say the least. But you still desire someone loyal to you, and my loyalty hasn't wavered."

Why Circe would talk about Kaine's phrik cup is way beyond him, as it's a respectable piece of his phrik armor that protects his junk from cheap shots. However; a beskar shotgun to the nads will still hurt like a schutta, but that's a different story. "I have my loyal servants, Circe. Your part in this grand play will come, but with the way you talk about your wife you must truly care for her. Careful when talking about loved ones around me, Circe. I've been known to destroy people's cherished ones, it's a very bad habit of mine." He said with a menacing, toothy grin.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I know." She smiled. "Perhaps I'm testing to see f you'll do it, a complex trap already set for if you attempt to assail Ashelotte. Or maybe I want you to eliminate her so you can have me all to yourself, my children as your apprentices. Or perhaps I'm being hypothetical and really have nothing planned or thought out in regards to that sort of thing." Her smirk grew as she chuckled, looking Kaine over.

"I do have something I could use your help with - a suit of armor, designed for me. It needs to be... Properly corrupted."

"Is that all I am now, Circe? A blacksmith to mindlessly craft armor for you?" He said with a joking smirk, "Perhaps you should ask Rave, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to craft you something more appropriate to your standards." He laughed, and then he stared at her for a moment longer before saying, "Ashelotte, eh? So that's her name... Mhmm, I do indeed thank you for that small piece of information, but I digress. What type of armor are you suggested, Circe?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ask the woman who attempted to kill me, and who stole everything I held near and dear? I don't think so." She made a mental reminder to herself about how she would deal with Rave.

"Well... There was a Mandalorian a while back named Yvorre Morcade. I turned her into a host for my experiments producing humanoid Vinithi. Her armor belongs to me - and I seek to combine it with several other projects of mine in order to form a suit of armor so powerful that I will never again suffer the sort of grievous wounds I experienced during the Kaggath battle."

At least she intended to do so...

Kaine laughed right in her face, "Your weakness knows no bounds, Circe! You would rely solely on armor in battle to win your victories? The audacity, and I do now wonder how you were ever considered Sith." He said all while pointing an accusing finger at Circe, "A true Sith does not rely on armor to survive, her own cunning and strength should be all that is required. You lost that battle because you lacked both, you were took weak to outmatch Rave, and you were less than cunning enough to outsmart her. She was the better warrior, and you deserved everything that happened to you afterwards."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Remind me why I ever chose to align myself with you again - or, for that matter, why you desired my companionship. Rave wore armor during that battle. The body suit she wore was comprised of pure armorweave. Perhaps you do not remember when I attempted to impale her from behind, my blade being unable to run her through because of the armor she was wearing. I entered into that fight with no armor, and would've experienced far fewer stab wounds and lost body parts had I worn even a light armor suit."

Pausing, she turned away, her arms crossed. "If you're going to continue denigrating me, despite my consistent service, I might as well leave and stop wasting my time."

"If you were a true Sith, you would have defeated her despite her armor. Do not compare the truth with denigrating, Circe. I would not have come to you for your companionship in my plans if I had thought you worthless, and trust me... You are an important part of my plan, and you will soon see the part you have to play. But if you are so keen on this armor, then tell me more about it." He said with a grumble and a frown, his fingers tapping his arm impatiently.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I stripped the Mandalorian known as Yvorre Morcade from her armor. Literally. It was a lot of fun..." She gave a grin. "Anyways, I want to combine the armor with the SIA-C construction exoskeleton, the Mist atomizing pistol, and an energy crystal power source to produce a suit capable of granting excellent armor capabilities against most threats, while allowing for speed and maneuverability that most armors of its type would fail to provide. Utilizing biofiber arms and legs would be a good option... But I would need to, temporarily, at least, lose my arms and legs to fit in it."

She paused, smirking. "What I have planned will also introduce a revolutionary new power source to the galaxy, as well. One you may find useful."

"An interesting plot, my dearest Circe. Tell me more of this new power source, and perhaps I will fund and sponsor your efforts with the suit of armor, and perhaps even donate materials... However; I will have to see if your prospects bear fruit before I fully dedicate myself." He smirked, "I do hope the new power source doesn't make people pregnant, that'd just be a horrible waste of time and effort."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Do you remember the Republic invasion of Mygeeto during the Clone Wars? They retrieved from a Separatist power plant an energy crystal about the size of your fist. That energy crystal was able to provide power for an entire industrial complex. I managed to develop a Dark Side ritual capable of empowering lightsaber crystals with raw Dark Side energy, turning them into energy crystals. While unable to power a whole factory, they still contain enough energy to run a suit of power armor from a piece no bigger than that which fits into your lightsaber."

She had fragments left... But she didn't want fragments. She wanted larger pieces that could fit in the shoulders of the suit.

"You have my interest, Circe. Perhaps your plan may yield results that will benefit my own, but first tell me what you need from me..." Kaine was still skeptical, but he was willing to listen to what Circe had to say, for now at least. However; Kaine would purely help her to only further his own goal, and when her plan no longer began to aid his own, then he would most likely abandon it for greater opportunities.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I can acquire the other components I'll need through Subach or some other companies. What I need from you are two large pieces of lightsaber-grade crystal, larger than you fist, colored an evil blue. They must be the same type of crystal, otherwise what I have planned will not work. If you could find a pair of blue pontite crystals the size that I require, I would greatly appreciate it, and would be willing to share a sample of the energy crystals with you - nay, a personal starfighter powered by energy crystals."

Of course, such a ship would exist for herself as well as for Kaine, and more persons if he desired it.

"Pontite crystals are not easy to come by, you know? Very rare, very valuable. This better be worth my while to go through the trouble of obtaining some of these crystals, Circe..." Kaine's eyes bore into Circe's, but he shrugged and sighed heavily. "Better be worth it..." He repeated as he uncrossed his arms and let them hand at his sides.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Kaine... What I intend to make out of these crystals is something utterly spectacular. Energy crystal technology will revolutionize your plans. This I can promise." With a smile, she looked him over, a grin growing across her face. "Finding such large pieces of crystal to make this sort of thing work out is the hard part. The actual rituals to give the crystals power are actually quite easy."

True, and many of the smaller crystals she would energize one at a time would find themselves being used in... other projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom