Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Experiment Meets Experimenter

Viridian

V
Viridian then pointed at a Tree Ship he had grown. "Use this to get home, Kuxirra." He said, as he looked at her, before she left. He had grown a Treebrary class organic ship for her to utilize as she wished. He then said to Liddaat. "Blasts of Force energy, and the Shockwave Force Power, of course." He smiled, as he looked at Liddaat. "You know, I am looking for an apprentice, as well. I could teach you a few things about the Force if you agree to be my student. What do you say? Do you want to become my protege?" He asked her.

Viridian

V
"Your first lesson," He explained how she could make a Bio Ship for herself, one of the tree ships in fact. "You will make your own tree ship using one of the trees on the world of Kashykk, and the Force. Once you have perfected your tree ship, we will move onto your 2nd lesson, my pupil." He said, as he looked at her. "There's a lot to be done, and you will need your tree ship as the first step. But fortunately," He walked to the Star PIercer, walked inside it and came out with something. "This will make an excellent component." It looked like a human brain. "It should help you to operate your tree ship easier and provide it numerous other features. I recommend starting with a Fighter."

"Once you've learned this art, we can move onto phase II."
He stated, to her.

"How do you know I can use it? How are you so sure I can do this? And if I can, how do I do it?" Truth be told, Liddaat didn't even know she was Force-sensitive. She knew she was close to the Loth-wolves of her home, but she had no idea that the connection had anything to do with the Force. Even so, she took the brain-like thing and examined it,

Last edited:

Viridian

V
"I can sense the Force from you." said Viridian, as he looked at her for a moment. "And it's simply a matter of doing it, not doubting yourself." He said, as he looked at her again. He then looked at her. "We will also need to craft a weapon for you, and teach you how to use it. As you are now, it's unacceptable. You'll need to be able to hold your own in a fight, either by projecting the Force out of your body, or internalizing it. Of course, weapons like my staff could also come in handy for you." He muttered, beginning to mumble rapidly about things he could teach her. "You're going to need training, lots of it. But when the time comes, you'll do an even better job than me, Liddaat. You'll do much better than me when the time comes."

Viridian

V
While she was working on the Tree Ship of her own design, Viridian was working on something else that was distinctly NOT a tree ship. The thing he was working on? A droid alternative he could utilize.

ZrqUusP.jpg
The creation he was working on had a strong presence in the Dark Side of the Force. He knew he would need a way to move it as the Star Piercer would get sick if he used it to move this thing. He'd have to grow another ship for himself that he could utilize to transport both this, and also to move the Star Piercer.

Viridian

V
"Scared of my creation?" asked Viridian as he looked at her. "There's no need to be. It won't hurt you. I will have to make a new ship though." He was working on it a ways away from the Treeship, the Star Piercer.

Viridian

V
As she worked on the ship, Viridian grew more and more impressed. On her first time, she'd completed an atmospheric scout. This was something to be impressed with. As he looked at her, he smiled. "Good work, you've made an atmospheric scout. You'll need to make a ship to transport it in, of course!" He said, happily. "You've impressed me, Liddaat. Just for that, I'm going to teach you how to use the Force to a degree!"

He demonstrated Force Push on the stone thing he was working on, smashing it to bits.

Viridian

V
"Hold out your hand," He said, as he looked at her. "Imagine the Force flowing through it, and then imagine it smashing into an object." He stated as he looked at her. He then demonstrated on a nearby tree. "Like that."

Viridian

V
"Precisely." said Viridian as he looked at her. She was a swift learner, and would one day surpass him. She didn't have a metal allergy to worry about which presented so many opportunities for her, opportunities he didn't have because of said allergy. He then asked her. "Are you ready to resume working on ships until you make one big enough to actually travel through space in?" He was hoping she would say yes.

Viridian

V
"Go get some sleep, take your ship home." He ordered, as he looked at her. "Meet me back here tomorrow for your next lesson in bio tech. Or should we pace it apart more?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom