Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Experiment Meets Experimenter

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Viridian
Kuxirra, as usual, went through Kashyyyk's canopy, jumping from limb to limb, much like a squirrel, before stopping for a breather and noticing the StarPiercer. She had no idea how far away from the Silver Rest she had gotten, nor did she care.

Viridian

V
Deeper in the forest there was an experiment going on. A Force User was creating something to be precise. Being more specific Viridian was doing his forst creation. A tree ship.

An Unrooted. Specifically the one he would use as his means of transit. "Stupid Metal Allergy..." He muttered as he put the last touches on his ship.

Viridian

V
"None of your concern. Bug off." He ordered. He didn't want to be questioned. When he noticed the staff she had with her he tensed. She better not use the weapon on him. After all it could make him deathly ill. A problem he didn't need. Really he hoped she would take his advice and go away. If not he would likely have to fight her. He didn't like hitting ladies but if she tried hitting him he would have no choice in the matter.

Viridian

V
How did she know?!? He looked at her. "You are very insightful for one so young. Yes this will be a ship when it is finished. My means of transit. I got the idea from a species of tree my people made." He stared at her. How had she figured out his schemes so easily?

Viridian

V
"Things you are too young to learn." He stated as he looked at her. "Sadly it is too small for future plans. At least I have a ship. " He admitted. He then asked her. "Mind losing the metal?" He was afraid of her using the staff on him.

Viridian

V
"I have my own reasons for not wanting that object around me." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. Internally, he breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't about to hit him with a weapon that could cause him to get seriously ill. He still had to figure out how to make a repair crew for his ship that was not droid based because he didn't have a way to resist his allergy in the slightest. He finally had finished his first creation, The Star Piercer. Upon looking at the beautiful, exotic, marvelous ship, Viridian allowed himself to do something rare.

He smiled. "Isn't the Star Piercer a beautiful ship?" He asked, as he looked at her. "Not one single piece of metal in the entirety of the ship. Every bit of her is completely organic."

Viridian

V
"Alchemization has allowed it to use the Force to do such." The ship would react to the reaching out with the Force, growing a branch near her that contained a fruit, a fruit that would replenish energy. As it did so, it would try to "suck in" the Force Energies she was trying to use to feel the ship. "Plus, my original idea for the ship involved the utilization of another species to allow it to travel, the Purrgil, as the Purrgil would be latched onto, and directed to take the ship wherever I wanted to go. I modified the idea though, from what I, and my co worker on the project thought of." He said, as he looked at her for a moment. "Still, the ship's got a long way to go before I deem her ready for full marketing."

"Soon going to take her, and leave Kashykk behind."

Viridian

V
"The Treeship known as the Star Piercer sucks up Force Energy in order to power it. In return for 'feeding' off of the Force Energy you used to probe it, it rewarded you with one of it's fruits." He said, as he looked at her. The fruit would feel soft to the touch, skin wise. Yet firm. It also had a smell like that of a pineapple if she took a whiff of the fruit. "Complete Nutritional Value." He said, as he looked at her.

Viridian

V
"Viridian. Be my guest." He said, as he plucked one of the fruits and ate it himself. "So, tell me, Kuxirra. Are you looking for a long term form of employment for yourself?" He asked. "Because I do need a gopher, go for this, go for that. An ally, if you're willing. Someone who knows the galaxy at large. " And someone who could interact with metal without getting sick. She would be very useful in that regard. He needed someone he could rely on until he made an alternative to droids for his own use. There was going to be the hard part, making a droid alternative that could be used. One that was not metallic in any sense of the word.

Kuxirra plucked the fruit and munched on it as she pondered Viridian's words. "Maybe." She shrugged. "I don't know a lot about the galaxy, though. Besides, I'm still a Padawan...okay, this fruit is really good." The Togruta said, sending a feeling of gratitude to the tree through the Force

Viridian

V
The tree would absorb more of the Force Energies. "A Padawan, huh? That means you're a Jedi, right?" He asked her. "How does one do Force Push? It's a power I don't know how to do with the Force as of yet. Sure, making my Star Piercer...." He patted the tree, and more fruit grew in response to both the pat and the gratitude of Kuxirra. "The tree feeds off of the Force, the fruit is it's thank you. Still, I need someone to work for me who isn't allergic to metal. It's a rather persistent pain. It's why I made the Star Piercer."

"You're allergic to metal? Man, that stinks! Yeah, I'm a Jedi. Force Push is a simple concept. It's like pulling something to you or lifting it up, but you push it away instead." She explained. It made sense, at least to her.

Viridian

V
"So wait a minute. All I have to do is," He looked at her, and held out his hand. He tried to reach out with the Force, to push her away from him. He put a bit too much energy into it, though, as he did so. How would she react to him trying to push her away with the Force like he had done? "This?" He asked, as he completed the Force Push. "And yes, it does very much stink for me to be allergic to pretty much all metals in the known galaxy. Very inconvenient." He stated, as he looked at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom