Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experience the Fel Fury of the Empire

"I do, but..." He gasped a bit for breath, the pheromones still wearing down on him. "Duty and honor first..." He sighed, taking another sip of alcohol and unknowingly giving the Vinithi even more to work with. "I just... Couldn't." His mind was trying as hard as it could to keep his body from betraying her. His flesh said 'Give in and ravish her beautiful body evermore.' His mind said 'It's a trap!' Which he would end up listening to would be decided soon.

Very soon.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia turned her body toward him slowly. She offered him a calming smile and instead of speaking, reached out for his hand. Elegant, green tinted fingers curled their way around his to stroke them affectionately. "I think everyone agree's with me when they say sometimes the best thing you can do is think about yourself for once." She glanced up, emerald eyes searching for his.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Well, um..." Bosch's demeanor grew a bit more awkward by the passing second. He felt so terribly stretched right now... Maybe he could talk her down if the two of them went somewhere admittedly more private. "I intend to talk you down from doing this... But somewhere more private. My leave room, perhaps?"

Well, that certainly wasn't an opportunity for him to be more affected by her.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia pulled her hands back to her chest, offering him a grin as she nodded her head. "Lead the way." She stood up from her seat as she prepared to follow him. She wasn't sure if he had intentionally invited her or if he was really that clueless. Either way it amused her slightly, so much so that the entire time they were traveling the grin remained plastered on her face.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Clueless? Not exactly. More 'addled by pheromones' than unknowing of what was going on. As the two headed to the room, Bosch's being in front of Mia helped allow her pheromones to begin wearing off. It made him think a bit more clearly as to what he was going to do with regards to her beauty and sensual attitude. And it was then that he decided to talk things over.

Entering his "leave room," a nice hotel room that he had rented for the time being as to allow for a place to stay, he smiled. "Well, let's talk, Mia."

@[member="Mia"]

Mia smiled a little and stepped into the room, sweeping a large portion of hair from one shoulder to the other. She turned to face him, eyes glancing as she took in the scenery. She stopped in the center of the room, holding her hands behind her back as she listened. Her lower teeth sunk into the bottom of her lip as she thought for a moment. "Talk about what, exactly?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"About me not giving in to your seduction." The former Grand Admiral turned and sat down upon his bed , arms crossed in defiance. "My head's clear now... No giving me any more of that addling." The bit remaining in his system kept him from noticing that in this enclosed space, her pheromones would be even more potent and highly concentrated. "Why do you desire me so badly? Is it because of my rank? My status? My fleet?" He sighed.

"Why are you enraptured by me?"

@[member="Mia"]

Mia furrowed her brows gently, keeping her gaze on him as he moved to sit down on the bed. She did her best to look confused at his question. She took a step or two closer, sinking to her knee's in front of him as she replied. "I'm not sure I understand." She tilts her head a little, glancing at him quizzically. "Is it such an impossible thought that I like you for you? Beside, I was only mildly curious about your...lack of experience." She smiled gently toward him, glancing upward and leaning forward a so her face sat inches away from his knees.

"I think its you who's enraptured by me..."

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Considering the amount of influence I wield, I can't be too trusting when a woman attempts to join with me in a relationship. Were she to be with me as my wife, lover, and confidante , I would need to place an enormous amount of trust in her." A soft sigh crossed his lips as he looked her over. "Very well... I suppose I can give you a chance to show your sincerity..." He smiled, looking her over cautiously as he chuckled.

"I'm not enraptured by you, per se. I'm more bewitched."

@[member="Mia"]

Mia grins a little bit, shaking her head. "Don't flatter yourself." She arched her back a little as she sat up straight. Bewitched was a painful word. She flicked her eyes open gently, clearing her throat.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Smiling, Bosch leaned forward. Carefully, he held out his hand, taking Mia's own and bringing her onto the bed next to him so the two could sit and talk. In the back of his mind, he felt that where she had been previously was a position that made him feel vulnerable and exposed, particularly with regards to the closeness to his weak point - that being the area where he could be low blowed. "Well, if we're going to make this work... tell me more about yourself."

He was very eager to learn more about the woman, after all.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia pulled her legs up onto the bed, making herself comfortable as she sank into the mattress. His question was so open, she had trouble coming up with anything at all. "There's nothing I can think of that's particularly exciting. You should be more specific. What do you want to know?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Leaning back, motioning for her to scoot next to him, Bosch smiled. "Well, tell be about your past. Your childhood. I'd assume you to likely be a Sylphe, or perhaps a Zelosian hybrid of some sort." Unlike the woman who'd created Mia's current body, Bosch had no knowledge whatsoever about the Vinithi species, nor did he know that the woman in front of her was a highly genetically engineered plant creature. All he knew was that she was an attractive female plant woman, or at least a woman who had a certain love for plants and botany. "I'd be admittedly interested in your species too. I've never seen a sentient plant before."

Well, aside from Circe, but he didn't know she was a plant.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia shrugged a little as she sank back against his body. She may have over estimated his invitation but she relaxed her head against his shoulder. She debated the idea of telling him the truth, before sighing a little and nibbling her lip. "I'm sure I can explain to you a little about myself as a species, but I'm afraid I can't fully satisfy your thirst. I'm not quite sure what I am."

It wasn't quite a lie. Mia hadn't known what she was fully capable of till she met Circe, and that wasn't all too long ago.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Well..." He sighed, relaxing and closing his eyes for a brief moment. "You're a plant. I know that." He placed an arm around her back as he smiled, feeling... strangely at peace. He didn't know if it was the pheromones or not. For now, he didn't really care. He had someone who at least seemed to care about him in his bed. No sex was going on, and he trusted she wouldn't do anything like that - but all they needed to do was relax and talk.

Besides, she seemed like a nice woman.

@[member="Mia"]

"Yes, I am a plant." She lifted her fingers, lacing them through his. Her eyes glanced over to his hand, inspecting them with minimal interest as she continued. "I work the same way as a plant as well I believe. I require regular doses of sunlight to function normally." Mia paused at this, she would wait for him to ask the questions.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

He smiled. "I assume you can't have kids... Incompatibility with animal-type bodies, I'd assume. As well, I'n guessing that those pheromones are a part of your body too." He was rather surprising as he moved more towards her, letting ore of her body lean against his own. "Where do you work, if I may ask?"

He figured that was a good question.

@[member="Mia"]

"I'm afraid I wouldn't know the answer to that either, I've not tried to reproduce." She smiled a little as he lent into her further, feeling more of her weight sink back against his. It was a pleasant feeling. "I work for the Fel Imperium." Mia hadn't had contact with them since Djonas disappeared, but she thought it was best to have something to say, rather then nothing.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"The Fel Imperium..." She chuckled. "I do feel sorry for them. Their progress seems to have stagnated almost as badly as the various warlord factions. Not to mention their rather blatant Forceist views with regards to the Dark Side. While I dislike Sith believing their superiority over the common man, I feel that if they want to destroy themselves with their own teaching, let them. Considering them sub-human is an affront to sentient rights."

He smiled, unintentionally curling over and sliding down so that their faces were only around a foot apart.

@[member="Mia"]

"It's the only place I've got." She hadn't taken any offence to what he had said, but she couldn't help but get a deep sense of dread when he mentioned their stagnation. She glanced up toward him, her hand travelled up from his knee to the top of his thigh. An overly affectionate move that was followed up by a question of her own. "Do you like being this close to me?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom