Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experience the Fel Fury of the Empire

@[member="Mia"]

The waiting game was all that Bosch and the miniscule group known as the Pentastar Alignment could do for the time being. The Iceni and her many sister ex-Imperial vessels could simply wait in their current positions, relying on rations stocked before the Empire's dissolution. Many ships had at least a year of supplies left.. Pilots were still being trained, and right now, Bosch was on the surface of the planet Belkadan, here to both spend time in the cantina with his fellow officers and to take vital Imperial supplies off the planet.

Little did he know what his crew had planned for him...

Mia walked into the cantina, brushing a strand of crimson hair from her face. Though it was pinned to the top of her head, thick curls wormed their way out of the bun, dressing her shoulders in a shocking contrast of red on green. Mia made her way to the bar, tapping her fingers gently against the wood as she waited to be served. She was here for some reason or other, though she couldn't exactly remember what it was. At least for now. She scanned the cantina once. Emerald eyes searching each face and memorizing every feature.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Briefly, the gaze of the former Imperial Grand Asmiral met that of the Fel woman, but only briefly. Were he of a much younger age, he would be standing at attention, ready to do whatever she and her admittedly nice scarlet locks desired. But those were decades ago. He wasn't the sort of partner he had once been at the academy. And with the Imperial fleet in disarray - well, whatever was left of it - the commander was preoccupied with regards to that.

With that in mind , he went back to drinking his Alderaanian whiskey.

@[member="Mia"]

As their gaze met Mia used the brief moment to curl her lips up into a delicate smile. She turned her head back to the bar, thanking the bartender then sliding her drink away from the wood. Of course, Mia was still a young woman, a personality full of confidence and her new body combined had turned her into a self-proclaimed siren. She grinned to herself, before turning to walk to the table @[member="Aken Bosch"] sat on with his crew. She motioned to an empty chair. "Do you mind?" She tilted her head a little as she asked, wearing a polite smile.

His crew, noticing the attractive woman coming to the table, quickly excused themselves, and Bosch immediately suggested a setup. If he was being linked to a woman for the evening by his crew, he wanted to at least know it. Why? Because it had been bugging him enormously, and she really wasn't making it any easier. With a soft smile, he motioned for her to sit in any of the now empty chairs surrounding his table.

"Please, go ahead and sit down."

@[member="Mia"]

Mia pulled the chair away from the table slowly, lowering her weight into it as she set the cup down. Clearing her throat, she decided to make a point of crossing one leg over the other and sweeping a mass of red hair up toward her bun. As she fiddled with the pin, holding the red locks of hair, she glanced up. "Mia." She said simply, pushing the pin back into her hair. She hoped he would realize that this was her name and respond with his own. She lifted the cup up to her lips, taking a short sip of the cold, sweet water.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Nice to meet you. Aken Bosch." He ignored her assets, and her attractiveness. To him, she was just another woman. "Well, why did you come all the way over here to talk to me?" He chose to ignore the recreational uniform he currently wore indicating his former rank. "Don't tell me my crew members sent you to try and seduce me."

He chuckled. When would they learn?

@[member="Mia"]

Mia shot him a confused look, glancing around at the disappearing members of his crew. She rolled her shoulders back a little and sat up straight. "No, but it's nice to see that people have such high opinions of themselves now-a-days." She smiled to him lightly, taking another sip from her drink. "I was just looking for conversation, though I'll happily sit elsewhere if you're not in the mood." She glanced over his uniform quickly, tugging down at her own attire a little. Impressive, to say the least.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"No no, not meaning to be rude. Please, feel free to stick around." A smile crossed his face as she seemed to be more and more pleasant company. "I'm sorry... But my crew has been sending beautiful women after me for months now. Ever since they found out I've never had sex, they've been trying to get me a girlfriend. Or at least a fuck buddy."

Sighing, he frowned at the frustration he felt with regards to his crew. Did they have to be so improper?

@[member="Mia"]

Mia grinned a little bit, raising a brow slightly. It was a little bit more information then she needed to know. She licked her lips a little, pushing her mug away from her body ever so slightly. If she was going to attempt this then she would rather do it with a clear mind. "Well, at least you know they're looking out for you. Even if they're focusing on the wrong sort of need." She pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, chuckling to herself a little. She recognized the uniform, but it would help if they had something to discuss. "Your uniform seems familiar." She motions to his attire with a elegant, pale green finger.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"It's an Imperial recreational uniform. I was their former Commander of the Navy and Grand Admiral before it collapsed. We're just lonely men and women here on what's left of the Imperial navy. We have enough supplies to hold out for a couple years, but not that much longer."

A sigh crossed his lips as he eyed the woman, his vision blurring a bit from lack of sleep , and of the alcohol.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia nodded her head a little in understanding, before raising a brow lightly. The Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy. She couldn't help but curl her lips into a short smile as she regarded him again, in a new light. "Are you looking to do anything else?" The question posed was simple, though Mia hoped to find out a lot from his answer. She sat up a little in her chair, drawing it closer to the table and closer to his side.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Truthfully, no. I only want to do what's best for the men and women under my command, who haven 't degenerated into barbaric warlords or other criminals like that." He smiled, thinking back over all his personnel. "Why do you ask? Do you have somewhere they can go?" A soft raise of the eyebrow perked him up.

"I admittedly wouldn't mind having you around more often.

@[member="Mia"]

A slight grin spread across her lips, of course, he was valiant as well. She finally took a sip of the clear liquid in her cup, before dragging a tongue across her lips. "I have a place they could go, a place where they're needed of course." She smiled at his last comment, emerald eyes sparkling a little. It had been a long time since she had received a compliment and it did do wonders for her mood. "Why's that, Aken?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Where would that place be?" He raised an eyebrow at her question. "Well, if I have you around, maybe the crew will think I finally am getting some action, and I won't have to deal with their consistent disorderly conduct on the matter. I mean , obviously I wouldn't be doing that sort of thing in actuality. I'm not that sort, if my fifty plus years of life can prove it, but if it'll stop the nonsense, I'll do it."

A surprising move for him. He wondered what she thought about his being half a century old and never having had relations.

@[member="Mia"]

She raised a brow gently. Fifty years. Before speaking, she took another sip of her drink. "Fifty years is a long time. Personally, I think, if someone showed you a good enough time you wouldn't have to pretend." Mia offered him a rather cheeky smile, holding his eye contact as she finished her sentence. There was no doubt in her mind that all he needed was to be shown what it could really be like. Every man falls, it's just a question of when.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"I'm married already. To my ships, that is. Sex is the last thing on my mind. I have far too much going on with regards to the safety of the men and women depending on me to find them a home in order to finally worry about myself. Selflessness to those under my command has always been my utmost priority, and especially now.

She wasn't cracking him without applying some of her own force.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia twisted her expression slightly, raising a brow. The tip of her finger circled the rim of her glass as she listened to his words. She exhaled a little, before glancing up at him once with a short smile on her face. "I was married once you know." Mia brings her chair further around the table, making a show of dragging it a little way across to him. She had been practicing something, ever since the rare sight of another Vinithi, that she hoped would work this time around. She had become some what of an expert in releasing her pheromones in the most casual way, and that's just what Mia did.

At first the sweet, alluring scent was only noticeable if you were an inch away from Mia's skin. In less then one minute, the scent came out in thick waves, filling their little corner of the bar. Mia hadn't seen the effect of it directly yet but she was more then certain it would help in this situation. After all, Mia trusted the source of information.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Bosch was somewhat resistant to pheromones. His time in the Imperial navy, running into the occasional Zeltron whore his crew members had smuggled on board made sure of that. But these... These were much more powerful than those of a Zeltron. Vinithi had been genetically engineered to have the most potent pheromones in the entire galaxy, after all. He felt the blood rush from his head as his body began to betray him in its desire for the terribly irresistible plant-woman.

"Married? Um... To whom?"

@[member="Mia"]

Mia glanced up once, before glancing back down to her cup as she spoke. "He's not important." She tilted her head a little as her eyes traveled up from the cup, to meet his own gaze. There was a time and a place for discussing old lovers, Mia didn't think this was the time at all. She cleared her throat, averting her gaze once again. "Don't you ever wonder what it would be like?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom