Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experience the Fel Fury of the Empire

"I do. It's hard to deny having an attraction to someone as beautiful as you." The pheromones addled him a but more as his hand moved to touch her exposed back. "I have a place for you. The Pentastar Alignment, a warlord territory that I have. I need someone to be my second. Someone I can trust to help run the organization. Mia... Will you be that woman?"

This wasn't a marriage thing - only an offer of faction assistance.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia raised a brow gently, dragging her tongue across her lips. "A tempting offer. Very tempting." She mused for a short while, before returning to affectionately stroking his thigh. "What gives you the impression I'm right for the job?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Well, you're young and attractive for one. That'll get most of the male crew members' respect. As a Fel, I'd assume that you'd be trained in fighting off advances, not to mention those pheromones of yours sound like they could be quite useful in controlling the more rowdy of my subordinates. Not to mention that I'll never hear about you and I having sex from the crew ever again." He smirked, gently turning to give Mia a more full embrace, his eyes locked on her own.

And closing his eyes, he moved in to give her a kiss.

@[member="Mia"]

She raised a brow a little, relaxing into his embrace as they gazed at one another. Her lips met with his, pressing them together as her eyes closed. Surprisingly, Mia felt a lot more into the kiss then she had suspected.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

A soft smile crossed the lips of Bosch as he carefully tightened his grip, rolling onto his back as Mia found herself on top of him. Bosch pulled back from the kiss a bit and laughed. "You know, I never thought that my first ever experience in the bedroom would be with someone who loved me. Nor did I ever think she would be so ethereally beautiful."

A soft smile crossed his face as he sighed, moving back to kiss her again.

@[member="Mia"]

Mia grinned gently, though decided not to say anything. She didn't love him, not just yet at least anyway. She would have described it more as a strong attraction. Still, Mia couldn't find it in her heart to break him that way. She kept the grin on her face as she received another of his kisses. "I suppose you could count this as an experience in the bedroom."

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"I suppose so." He ran his hands over her leafy outfit, smiling as he heard each individual leaf rustle under his touch. The feelings brought him back to a time of shore leave he experienced on a more jungle-based planet some time ago. "Mia, you're so wonderful to curl up with." He paused, then leaned his head back, looking deeper into her eyes.

"Would you join the Pentastar Alignment?"

@[member="Mia"]

Mia smiled a little, wriggling a little at his touch. "I couldn't imagine these leafs being comfortable to curl up with." She gazed at him as he posed his question, raising a brow gingerly. "I suppose..."

It wasn't like she had anything else to do..

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

@[member="Mia"]

"They feel sort of moss-like. I don't really know the best way to describe them aside from their being nice." He gave a soft smile, a chuckle crossing his lips as he continued to snuggle her with all the love and adoration he could. The veneration he provided her was surprising, even to him.

Those pheromones were really affecting him.

Mia grinned a little, stroking the back of her fingers across his cheek. "I'm glad you like them. I thought they suited the whole plant thing." She chuckled softly, her fingers trailing from his cheek, down his neck and across the short span of his collar bone.

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

With the best gentlemanly attitude that Bosch could muster, he held her with ever increasing tightness, moving his arms around her waist. Closing his eyes, he moved in, giving her a kiss. "Mia... For the first time in my life, because of you..." He resumed the kiss, continuing to give her the love and and affection he needed to release.

"I am filled... With joy."

@[member="Mia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom