Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship EX-90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
unknown.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a ship for the Silver Jedi Concord Tech Expo
  • Image Source: Transformers: War for Cybertron., This image
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Scout Starfighter
  • Length: 14m
  • Width: 15m
  • Height: 5m
  • Armament: Low (2x PC-3 Uur "Silence" Starfighter Particle Cannon)
  • Defenses: Low (Light hull plating, light shielding, ablative armor)
  • Squadron Count: Average: 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • High Powered Scanners: The EX-90 is designed with high powered scanners, allowing it to scan large regions of space that would usually require a scout vessel. This can give the quick fighter an edge in combat, and are equivalent to the ANq-51 sensor array.
STRENGTHS
  • Fast and agile.
  • Strong scanners.
WEAKNESSES
  • Light weapons and armor.
  • Ablative armor is limited.
DESCRIPTION
A test bed designed to showcase just what CST could do, the EX-90 is a high speed fighter with high powered scanners to look at larger areas than the standard scanner. The fighter has a pair of PC-3 Uur particle cannons, and some ablative armor. Along with this, the agile fighter is equipt with an astromech slot, and comes with a V-3 mech. The nimble fighter is also noted to have a lot powerful set of ion-jet engines, giving it a lot of speed.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Su'cuy Mig Gred Mig Gred , as you know I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission. First off, let me just say, love the image used here.

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Please mention the advanced scanner systems you mention here for clarity's sake.

Other than that, it appears fine, make the change and I'll be happy to move this on. Tag me when you do so. Thanks.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Mig Gred Mig Gred Sir, you should know by now when I ask you to mention things I mean to specify :p I know you've mentioned them, but I'd like you to exhaustively list the scanner systems in there to prevents problems later. Tag me once you've done this.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

Ok dude. I've looked, but there isn't really any information on what kind of sensors are normally packed into ships this size. The two closed examples, the Recon X-Wing and Y-Wing Longprobe, have not real info on what their sensor packages are, so I really don't have anything I can add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom