Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ew the Twi'lek wants to role-play!

Daniel Silverton

Musician with a Brain
Hi! As you can tell from the title I want to role-play! I know I don't have a real bio set up right now, but as soon as I get into some threads and start a touch of character development or silly random missions, I'll have something to put in there that makes sense!

Valiens Nantaris said:
Seems a bit unusual for a female Twi'lek.
rs_500x235-131003123655-Sx7UO.gif

[member="Daniel Silverton"]

Just saying, I'm getting mixed feeling about the avi and name choices, but I wish to not offend in asking, so I'll leave that alone.

As for your want to RP, I'd like to once I am fully sure if I'll be a Jedi Master, as I simply wish to know the real scope of my powers as a Jedi. I might just up and ask how powerful a Knight can really be as a Jedi though, simply for peace of mind.

[member="Daniel Silverton"] then we shall and it shall be super awesome bananarama fun time.

just ask [member="Dune Rhur"], he was there when I threw him into the worlds largest ice cream bowl and we ate our way out.

We shall be awesome twi'leks together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom