Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything Burns In The End

I smiled as she did so herself. Answering my question to what I was hoping for. With the force you can do just about everything. and why not save both at the same time? I nodded to her. "Good." I scooted closer to her Lifting her hand up in my own. "In side these hands, are a power that is for now, unknown to you. You can use the Light side of the force, A side that heal's and protects others. Or you can use the Dark side of the force, A side that attacks and destroys." My hand then burst with blue electricity, I kept a hold of her hand so she wouldn't flinch away from me, but she would find that it did not hurt her.

"Or there is another path, One that travels on the edge of Good and Evil. The path uses both sides for a single reason of their choosing. I stand to protect the Galaxy. You can consider me a Vigilante. A man who does bad acts or uses evil powers, to preform good deeds. I want you to right here and now, choose which path you want to take. There is no right or wrong path, Only the reason you choose the path."

@[member="Emily Beleren"]

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
Emily jumped a little when Darren's hand lit up with electricity. After a moment however, she noticed that she wasn't burned or shocked, that the lightning passed over her hand harmlessly. Gazing at it in wonder, she listened as he spoke of not two, but three sides of the force. There were the light and dark paths, but also a fork in the road, one that let the user delve into their own desires and not a set course. She had always thought the best way to go was through the light side, with the ordeals of a saint. But the way he spoke of neutrality, it sparked her imagination. Closing her eyes, she imagined she was in a thunder storm, being pulled by three distinct forces. Eventually, one of them won her over. When she opened her eyes once more, the electricity had replicated in her own hand, albeit a very small amount that came from Darren's. "I choose to follow the middle path."

@[member="Solrune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom