Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything Burns In The End

Moff Iridius

M
Loved and cared for, yes. Emily would be loved by the doctor, she was different than the others. Her other children Rolland, Daisy, they were just husks of human shells now. Broken and beaten to be the ultimate soldier. But Emily would be different. She would be something special to her, perhaps even take up her mantle one day. "Sedate her and bring her to the OR" Marie said with almost a wicked smile on her face, a man entered Emily's room and jabbed a needle in her neck gently sedating her before she could wake up. Wheeling her into the OR Marie stood there waiting ever so patiently for the arrival of her new child. "Oh this shall be wonderful." stripping her and placing her onto the operating table Marie would have to begin the process of bonding the M Five synthetic skin to her body.

Condensation polymerization between tetraaminopyridine and dihydroxyphthalic acid the two materials would be dried from using disphosphorous as a dehydrating agent to create a substance with bonds that could withstand high levels of heat and fire. Bonding the fiber to synthetic cyborg skin to make a more fire resistant skin for the woman. The only problem would be to graft the knew on top of the old. Taking the material created the good doctor began to cover every inch of the young girls body with the heat resistant skin. She would be able to withstand the fire that would come next. This was the easy part, they would have to move into her DNA next operation to be able for her to support the next implant onto the girl. Finishing with the grafting Marie clothed the girl with what she was wearing and had the team send her back.

Placing her back down in the room when she awoke she would feel slightly different but the to what it was she wouldn't know. All it would seem like to her is that she over slept and woke up the next morning without any knowledge that marie had given her a new coat of synthetic android skin from most advanced models of HRDs @[member="Emily Beleren"]

Moff Iridius

M
(dammit shaw lol! Just talk to her in the morning and we can keep it going from there) @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Emily Beleren"]

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
Emily woke up with a throbbing headache. For how long she had slept she didn't know, but it must have been a while. Rubbing her head, she sat up slowly. "Woah... I must have been out a long time..." Looking to the clock on her left, she gasped in surprise. "What?! I slept for an entire day? I must have really been tired."

@[member="Darren Shaw"] @Dr.Marie Krasnican

@Dr.Marie Krasnican (relax bro! I got this)

With her falling asleep as I had told her I was sorry, I doubt that she could have heard me. Even then, I had left the room to return to my studies and hobbies as the doctors sedated her.

A few days later I was asked back to the facility where we would see if the procedure was complete. Looking at the Doctor, I spoke, "I hope that you don't have any funny ideas about this girl. I understand what you want to create a fire soldier, but that does not mean she is a mindless person." As much as I could be considered a Sith, I was also thought to have a heart. and I really did. but what was my downfall was that In no way was I going to let this girl be violated more than she already was for the purpose of Science. I just hoped that the Doctor knew that.

I watched the girl from a one way mirror as I spoke to the Doctor. She woke up and was talking to herself about sleeping in.
@[member="Emily Beleren"]

Moff Iridius

M
"You know Mr.Shaw you aren't really in a position to tell me what to do." Marie stared through the window at the girl, she would be her next generation of solider. Get them young and the possibilities are endless. "You need my children to pull off your plan, and quite frankly this ordeal is none of your business. I promise you that she won't come out like daisy but she is special surly you can see that." Marie lifted a glass of Atrisian tea from the table and took a sip from her cup. "In order to achieve something, a few sacrifices must be made along the way. Daisy was actually just like poor Emily here. Now look at her, she's the perfect soldier." walking back to a sink Marie placed her cup in it and walked away from the sink.

"Now go in there please and spend some time with her. I need to dissect the glands from a fire breather and it should take me a while." walking back into her lab marie put on her white lab coat and prepared to set up the next phase of the process. "Take her shopping or whatever kids do these days." she said as she exited the room. It was going to be a long day filled with DNA splicing and dissecting. She was so close and now they would become I e step closer to finishing this process
(You guys bounce a few posts off each other and I wk write Marie creating the next step before we put it in Emily) @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Emily Beleren"]

I shook my head as I stood there. She thought that she was completely controlling the situation. She had a hand in it, yes, but I was the one that came to her about it. I hoped that sometime Emily would be working with me and others in the plans for the Empire. I could smell tea as she drank the nasty crap. Never understood why people would drink it. it tasted weird to me, so I would usually stay with water or a simple beer.

"Only do you not realize that those sacrifices come back." being a man in his mid forties with battle after battle under my belt, and so many skills that some could consider me to be powerful, I knew about my past coming back. This woman has probably never seen a day of battle, let alone held a gun that ended the spark of someone's life. Before the woman could speak back to me I left the room.

I turned into Emily's room, and opened the door. I was dressed in a full body cloak that hid my face, "Don't worry about sleeping in, Your body needed it."

@Dr.Marie Krasnican, @[member="Emily Beleren"]

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
Getting up from her bed, Emily walked over to the bathroom to freshen up. Staring at herself in the mirror, she could evidently see the bags under her eyes. Apparently, for all the time that she slept, it was a horrible rest. Sighing, she picked up a brush and began brushing at her hair. As she did so, all she could think of was her brother. The last time sh saw him, he was running into the house to save mom. But now he was dead. She needed something to get her mind off of everything. Something different. Quickly getting dressed, she made her way to the door, where she was about to head to the shopping center. Only did she get to the door to find a cloaked man. He said not to worry, so he must have been good. "Are you one of Marie's helpers?"

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as she had freshened up. She was ready to leave, and I would be the one taking her there. I decided to show who I was, rather than hide. I pulled my hood down to reveal my scarred face and pearl white hair. My blue eyes looked down at her with my over six foot height. Her question made me shake my head. "No, I am not."

I offered her my hand in greeting. "I am Darren." My unarmored hand felt weird as I was usually armored to some extent, and now that I was not, I felt naked, Even thought I was almost covered in head to toe.

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
"Darren? It's... nice to meet you." She shook the man's hand, looking up at his now exposed face. Though he was scarred terribly, she couldn't help herself but to smile at him. Just by looking at his face, she could tell he was kind. Taking his hand, she squeezed it softly. "Can we go to the shopping center that Marie told me about?"

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I nodded my head as she accepted my hand, "To you as well Emily" She might have suspected that I already knew her name. and well I knew just about everything recorded about her. But for most of it, I forgot, Preferring to learn about her from her eyes, and not of others. She was very young, and in a sense, felt like a child of mine. Though, I would not treat her as such, she had her own life to be in.

"Yes I will be taking you, and since I will be your bodyguard for a while" Staying under the guise of a guard, rather than a Master of the force, I had weapons on me that a guard would carry, such as a blaster pistol, and even a rifle on the speeder that we would be taking, However, I had my two lightsabers that were hidden on my body. Should the need arise, I had them. "The only question I have is where you would like to go first?"

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
"Well... I don't know really. I've never been outside of my room except for when I was first brought here." She shrugged a little, completely clueless. Looking around for a second, her eyes eventually set back on Darren's. "I guess we could just walk around for a while, if that's okay with you. I mean, otherwise I'd be completely lost." Emily honestly wasn't sure what to think about having a bodyguard. She was so used to Luke protecting her that she never really needed a real bodyguard. Apparently she would have to get used to it eventually.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Moff Iridius

M
Fire breathers, what magnificent beasts. Inside their guts were glands that produced methane, hydrogen, and sulfide. Monsters of creatures really, they got up to be about ten meters tall at their biggest and were used in the clearing of trenches. You can imagine how painful it was to get one thirty feet bellow ground. Looking at the giant creature laying in the training room of the facility Marie looked at it happily. It was so majestic, so huge, so amazingly dead and starting to stink up the room. "Buckle up i'm going head first on this mug." Marie grabbed a carving knife and cut the beast open, it was a younger fire breather so it wouldn't be too hard to get the glands out of him. Moving through the organs Marie found the organ that produced and mixed the chemicals into the deadly flame that it was. Now all was left was to splice some human DNA into it and clone and regrow an organ to fit human needs.

Takin it out she had her team place the giant organ in a wheelbarrow and take it down to be processed and spliced by her friends at Auron Helix. "Ah finally." coming out a bloody mess Marie moved with a purpose to get what she needed done. Growing the organ would take about a month or two but it would be worth it. Moving into her office Marie contacted Darren through his ear piece so the young girl couldn't hear. "It's done, it's going to take a good month or two to grow the organ needed so spend time with the girl. Get her to trust you." she said moving forward to go get herself cleaned up. This was going to be worth it in the end. @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Emily Beleren"]

(Kind of passed out, just time skip it and post for the both of you and we will begin the next step)

I nodded my head to Emily. "Thats fine, Then maybe I can show you some places that you may like." I led her out of the room to go and try to make some sort of a relationship with her, that way she could trust me. And when we were to begin working together, We would have our backs.

What seemed like a month or so later. I had learned that Emily very much still missed her, now dead, family. Now standing behind the mirror I watched Emily as she was in her room. The one way mirror was hidden as a full length mirror for her to see herself while she dressed. To give her some privacy, I would turn around and wait for her to finish dressing. Even though others may not have done that, I had some decency.

Now that they day had come for her to get the operation done, I would have to be the one to explain to her about what we were doing. Just enough that she wouldn't be scared when she woke up differently. Only I hoped that she would take it okay with what was happening.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican (good enough for you? lol)

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
While she got dressed and prepared herself for the day, Emily couldn't help but smile to herself. She had lost everything. Her days at the facility were repetitive. Life was pretty boring to a fourteen year old girl. Yet somehow, Darren had made it all better. Over the last month, he had been there for her as a person to talk to and rely on. He was a friend, perhaps th only person she really trusted oter than Marie. Upon thinking of the doctor, she could only sit and wonder what happened to her. She hadn't seen the woman for some time, only very rarely. It was strange. 'Well', she thought. 'At least Darren keeps me company.' Now dressed, Emily walked over to her night stand and jotted a few sentences in her diary- something she had bought on one of her first days with we chaperone. It had become a common thing for her to write in it, and had already filled a good twenty pages of it. When she had finished, she hummed softly to herself and left her room, looking around for Darren.

@[member="Solrune"] @Dr.Marie Krasnican

I turned around as I could hear movement through the mics in the room. Seeing that she was once again writing down in her journal, or diary. Whatever you wanted to call it, she was writing something. Part of me was tempted to read all of it, but I kept her privacy. I stood in simple dress clothes with a blaster pistol on my waist. I walked around the corner to enter Emily's room with a knock on the door.

"Hey, How are you doing today?" I gave her a moment to answer me and then I spoke again. "I.... I need to talk to you about something hun." That was one of the few times that I called her hun. For some reason I felt as though she were something special to me. Though I would probably never admit it. I motioned for her to sit back down on her bed along with myself.

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
At the sound of the man's voice, Emily's face lit up. "Darren! Hey!" Walking up to him, she gave him a light hug before sitting back down on her bed, patting a spot next to her for him to sit. Smiling up at him, she chuckled a little. "I've been great. What's up?" Upon further study of the man's face, she saw something different there. "Is... Is something wrong?"

@[member="Solrune"]

I was glad that she was somewhat attached to me. maybe it would make it easier to tell her. I had my left arm around her shoulders as we sat down. "Emily, Over the past few months, we have been working on a project." I looked at her directly in the eyes with my own blue laced with yellow. "In this project, we are taking people who have very little ties and...." I tried to think about the best way to say that we were using her as an experiment. ​"Augment them to become super beings."

I looked down at my right hand. it was shaking. and it only did that when I was absolutely nervous. "Hun, you are one of these people."

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
Emily tried to take in what she was hearing rationally, but her mind just couldn't seem to process it. "You mean.. They're going to test on me? I was going to be a lab rat and you knew this entire time? You couldn't have told me?" Her world was crumbling. Again. If she couldn't trust Darren, if she couldn't trust anyone, she would be alone once more. But how could she trust him when he had held this information back for this long? She shook her head, a single tear flowing from her left eye. "You don't really care about me... do you?"

@[member="Solrune"]

I shook my head. trying so hard not to let my voice crack. "No, They have already tested this before, and it has worked." I pulled her closer to me and looked directly at her. "You are not a lab rat, Emily. I would never let them do that to you. Others here wanted to not let you go around like you have done, and jsut went on with the operation all at one time." I shook my head. "I told them to do it slowly so you wouldn't be entirely confused when you woke up."

I closed my eyes as she said that I didn't care about her. "Emily, For twenty plus years I have never really liked anyone. I am a hardened soldier of war, and for once in my life, I do care about someone, and that is you. If I didn't have to do this, then I wouldn't." I got up from my seat and knelt down in front of her. With my height it made me eye level with her. "Emily, I started this project to help a man I know in fighting against people who would watch and laughed as worlds burned. And with you, we want to take your own fear and turn it into your power."

Emily Beleren

Reborn through fire
"This project is to help people?" Emily looked into Darren's eyes as he spoke, taking in every word like it was gold. She wanted to believe him. She had trusted him as her friend for little over a month now, and he hadn't strayed he once. She had to believe him. "Okay... I'll go through with it. Not like I have much of a choice. Just... Promise me you'll be there when they do whatever they're going to do. I want you to be there in case anything goes wrong. It'll make me feel safer."

@[member="Solrune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom