Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Which Way but Ruusan (Techno Union Dominion of Ruusan)

Post 6 ...please don’t let me die

<< Ow. Ow. Ow. >> L3P0’s cries for mercy syncopated with the ring of agrinium on rock as Junker Pugn sent moss and powdered stone into the air with every strike. A loud crack announced the successful excavation of one carved belt buckle. Junker Pugn rummaged for it in the grass.

”I am blind! Help me!” cried the droid. The Jawa could not understand L3P0’s words, but the moss and dross all over the droid’s pommel was self-evident. Junker Pugn located his trophy first before clawing away the gunk on his ‘chisel’.

Nekkel juuvar obwegadada
, sputtered L3P0 in unpublishable Jawaese.

The Jawa shrugged, slotted the droid onto his bandolier and marched off to the temple. L3P0 ran a quick cross-reference of its algorithms to determine whether Junker Pugn’s behaviour might qualify as “non-sentient”. No luck. The opportunity for the droid-saber to ignite and self-clean, incidentally impaling the Jawa, did not exist. Still, languages evolve. L3P0 resolved to update its protocols the next chance it got. Maybe it would get lucky.

They soon arrived at the vast stone doors of the temple that rose high above them. They were closed. The Jawa put his ear to the door, then stood back. He stepped forward again and knocked. It made a muffled sound that could not possibly have penetrated the structure. As usual, it would be up to the droid.

There had to be a password. L3P0 searched its databases for suitable Jedi passwords. It found one that might work if anyone could hear it. It just needed to get the context right. The droid thought carefully then proceeded with a firm human male voice.

“It’s over, Commander. The Galactic Alliance has been routed. They’re fleeing into the woods. We need reinforcements to continue the pursuit.”

Objective: Valley of the Jedi
Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Seela Tarkona"]
[member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [memener="Cali"]
[6/20]

Darth Vulkan wrapped his arm around Seela's waist and lead her forward, clipping a small personal shield generator onto her belt and activating it just in case. His little flower might be a bit at risk, but he would ensure it would be at a minimum, especially with the Sith Lord literally protecting her with his own body, letting her feel his affection for her through the Force.

His prominent Force aura expanded in the Force as they continued into the valley. "Good scouting Initiate Visz, and no. The Valley of the Jedi has long been known as the most powerful Force site in existence." He watched the initiates and contractors go in first. Vulkan doubted that the small dark side presences inside would seek out and fight the most powerful Force User in the group first. They would test their mettle against the Initiates and Savants first.

Inside the valley, several Dark Side adepts looked on to the group, drawing weapons, with a small group of four blocking the passage deeper from the group. Here, they were stronger than they should be, able to draw on the thick concentration of the Force to enhance their abilities, but even still this group was no stronger or more powerful than an apprentice would be.

Deeper in the Valley the High Priests of the Cult began tapping into the font of the power, chanting a foul long dead language, causing the Force to ripple and writhe.

Objective: Crimes, build a crystal mine
Allies: [member="Crix Meriet"]
Enemies: None yet
5/20

When Crix's office door hissed closed, Cryax nearly lost it. Being alone with such an alluring man? That was a dangerous thing for his composure. However, he had a job to do, and when it came to technology, he was a bit obsessive about making sure things were done precisely. The Chiss wasn't leaving Ruusan without making sure that his lover had nothing but the best slicing protection around.

He sat in a swiveling chair and began to explain the process in layman's terms. "To answer your question, I can install socket guards on all of the mainframe computers as well as any free standing terminals. The rest? Software."

Cryax flashed a proud grin. That was software he himself had programmed. At this point, the Chiss could almost code in his sleep. He was just about to start working when Crix plopped down on his lap. That was...distracting to say the least. Wrapping his arms around the other man, he straightened the crown, then leaned in to let his lips graze the other man's earlobe.

"I don't think I've ever slept with a King before," he purred. "I'm not sure you're thinking big enough, darling. Why stop at Isis?" He waved a blue-skinned hand around, indicating the mines. "Why stop at Ruusan? Why not topple the whole kriffing Techno Union?"

Ambition and narcissism were a dangerous combination, and Crix seemed to have a surplus of it. Maybe the nobleman simply needed someone to be his little blue fly, buzzing in his ear.

Objective: Take over the Jedi academy
Enemies: anyone inside the academy, enemies of the Techno union
Allies: [member="Darth Vulkan"]

Nomkneer was surrounded by eternal boredom, nothing was coming up no news, no invasions, nothing. The kaleesh laid orders on his pilot slave to find anything to be done, One sith or allies. The slave started inputting commands on the system, scanning for any news on the one sith or any of its allies.

"Sir, i have found something, well its from old enemies, new friends i guess..."
"Tell me what is it?"
"It's the techno union sir, their taking over Ruusan, they dont seem like they're short of men though"
"make contact with [member="Darth Vulkan"]"
"yes sir"

Contact was made with the sith lord as the kaleesh ordered him to continue towards the planet. boosters were activated and they were traveling in the speed of light. Along the way, communications was made with the main Darth of the Techno Union.

"Lord Vulkan, we have never met, i am Nomkneer of the one sith, i worked security for your beauty pageant not long ago, i found your invasion intriguing and i am here to lay a hand"

The kaleesh never cared for replies unless the message was meant for a reply to be expected. He continued course towards Ruusan, upon landing on the planet he scanned his side of it.

"Sir we have found a jedi academy in the middle of a forest"
"A jedi academy ehh, head towards it, i will take it over before they even try to ruin the plans of the Techno Union"

Nomkneer headed toward the academy and jumped down from his ship taking his Akillian beast with him. stepping on the front of the main gates of the academy he used force push to open it by force. A few dozen padawans were walking around the main hall of the academy as the rest were taking classes in their respective class rooms. Without speaking a word the kaleesh rushed forward while taking out his two lightsabers, some of the padawans had lightsabers and others had training t'sabers which was too easy for the kaleesh.

He leaped forward and crossed t'sabers with two padawans, the Akillian beast ran wild through the hall using force push and force pull on the padawans either pushing them against the wall and causing internal injuries to their organs or pulling them towards it and savagely striking them with its arms.

"yes! keep using the force, unleash your hatred!"

Nomkneer was happy seeing the Akillian beast unleash his full wrath upon the innocent padawans who were unknown to the current situation. At all times the kaleesh would lay eyes on his pet, in case someone would try and kill him with a lightsaber. With a spinning lower strike Nomkneer cut their legs and kept rushing forward towards the padawans who had lightsabers, leaving the one with the training t'sabers to the Akillian beast.

The hall was cleaned out of jedi scum, now the real game would commence, emergency alarms hadn't been active thanks to the little amount of people that were in the main hall of the academy. Nomkneer ran straight forward with its pet opening doors to find classrooms with preys to scoop out and kill.

Post 6 of 20
Objective: Build a new mine with Thais's money
Allies : [member="Cryax Bane"]

Crix just sat staring into his Blues eyes as the man ran through his proposed course. Crix understood almost nothing of what Cryax had said, it seemed things were going to teeter on the edge of boring. Only Crix's teasing could save them from tedium.

He had smiled as Cryax adjusted the crown on his head, the Chiss wore it well. Almost as well as Crix. "Look at that" he coo'ed, reminded of the need to have a crown made for Toby " My Blue King of the ... Naughty boys" His breath hitched as the lips grazing his ear sent shivers down his body. He purred a little at the whisperings in his ear, his hands trailing over Cryax.

"Darling I have been a king since you met me, other people just didn't realise" He teased in reply "But still I think you'll find we crowned kings so very very high maintenance " Crix was already high maintenance but thats beside the point. His blues next point got a pained groan out of Crix "But taking over things is such very hard work " Crix might have been ambitious and narcissistic but he was also very lazy. "Taking over Isis was hard enough" He continued. The only reason he'd stuck it out was to spite Thais for daring to hurt his Toby.

"Besides When I'm busy taking planets over I don't get to play with you as often " He whispered back. He had missed his blue boy, oh how he wished he could keep his blue chained up somewhere so Crix could play with him more.

Alas Cry would no doubt object and Toby would see and get sad eyes again. no it would be far too much hassle.

Objective: A cave
Equipment: A Blaster Pistol and the clothes on her back

Cali piloted her shuttle towards the valley, she had an image in her head of a cave, or was it a tomb with hundreds of skeletons within. It did not matter to her, he just wanted to find out what was in the cave. As she piloted the shuttle towards the valley she could see techno union personal on ground. No doubt they would of seen her shuttle, though she would have no idea if they where a threat to her or not. A she put the shuttle down gently on a flat piece ground she saw, she wonder how long it would take techno union troops to get to her. She put a timer on, so she could measure their response time, it could be useful later to her. Then she got ready to disembark from the shuttle, her pistol was holstered, as she did not want to seem a threat. As if they did deem her to be, she would not be alive for very long. She then looked at her watch and then stretched her arms out, as she began to casually walk towards the valley of the Jedi. She knew the only way to get close to cave was to help the techno union.

Post 7

With no response coming from the vast front doors of the Jedi temple, Junker Pugn decided to “go around the back”. He had barely reached the corner of the building though when the door began to creak open. The Jawa leapt behind a bush.

A tall, angular woman in black robes stepped out of the doorway. Her cloak was trimmed with a simple red band. Her hood was clamped on top by a twisted cloth torc, a headband of alternating red and black. L3P0 could see she was most definitely not a Jedi. The Jawa had done well to hide.

She raised a hand towards the valley entrance, her head cocked intently to one side, then suddenly turned ninety degrees to stare straight at the bush that Junker Pugn was hiding behind. She did not lower her splayed hand, keeping it directed outwards from the temple door. The Jawa froze. Then he began to gurgle and claw at his throat.

“You... a Jawa? And you really have no idea where you are.” The darksider pffted and lowered her arm. The Jawa huddled and shivered at the base of the bush. L3P0 could just barely see the woman through the leaves. Her robe billowed as she spun and she marched back inside the temple. Shaking her head she muttered, ”Tourists.”

Post 6 of 20
Objective: A (Secure the Valley of the Jedi)
Location: Ruins of abandoned Sith Base overlooking the Valley of the Jedi
Arms & Equipment: NN-14 Blaster Pistol, Obsidian Lightsaber, HoloLink, VC probe droid

Had he mentioned he hated this chit?

Sprinting in and out of bursts of inhuman speed through the use of the Force, the young Anzat was a literal blur as he zig-zagged through the valley toward the ancient structure which housed the crystal at the heart of the nexus. As his small form came into view of the guards, the boy dropped back to normal pace as he brought a hand up, and paused to collect his thoughts.

The pair of guards that had started to react to his presence were suddenly lifted up, slamming back against the building before they could raise a weapon against him. But the call to arms was out, and the proverbial cat was out of the bag.

A heavy blaster round exploded in the ground at his feet, sending a cloud of dust and rock up into the air.

The guards had taken to turrets and repeating blasters to defend their position. Sliding along the loose earth, the young Anzat skidded to a halt just a few meters shy of the doorway into the meditation room and temple. Pointing one hand down toward the ground, as if to anchor himself, the boy extended the other upward toward the sky. As he did, the sky seemed to shimmer and distort, as a massive Force Barrier began to take shape across the span of the valley.

When it came to physical stuff, he kinda sucked. When it came to telekinetics, he'd go toe-to-toe with anyone and had spent a hundred years studying the Muntuur Stones.

The shield would provide cover for the Obsidian Order peeps moving up behind him. Which, hopefully they were getting here soon, because otherwise the boy was a sitting duck if anything got inside of the shield.

[member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Seela Tarkona"]​

In the Darkness there is Truth
(3)
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Darth Vulkan"], [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Seela Tarkona"]

And so there was bloodshed! In this particular case, their opposition manifested in form of a darkside cult whose members were so impertinent to squat in the Valley without paying rent. Undoubtedly, such behaviour had to be punished, lest it spread. There were far too many undeserving Forcers in the Galaxy who did nothing productive. Thanks to their point man, they got a bit of a headsup about the aforementioned cultists and their violent intentions since he drew plenty of their fire. The power of the Force Nexus was so strong and engulfed the valley to such a degree that sensing anyone specific through the use of space magic was difficult, but even so, the darkside adepts did not escape notice.

Taking aim with her Mark One Bolter, Sumiko squeezed the trigger and fired. The gun had excellent credentials when it came to murdering misc. darkside cultists, beasties, pirates and Jedi NPCs, unless the plot said otherwise. Anyhow, before this writer could drown this post in a flood of meta, the bolt shot towards one of the cultists.

To the darksider's credit, he was not entirely ignorant and brought up his lightsabre to defend himself. Presumably he used Soresu. However, unfortunately for the poor fellow, for him, it was an explosive bolt, not a simple slug, and so the bolt quite literally exploded on him in a cloud of shrapnel, and so he experienced what it felt like to have your hand blown off.

Ouch. With a scream of rage he fell to the ground, looking rather mutilated. Lightning shrieked from his one good hand towards the Atrisian. Some of it struck the woman and she winced a bit as she sought to absorb the electricity, but the rest reflected back on him when Sor-Jan cast Force Barrier. The aforementioned cultist, who was probably suffering from internal injuries by now, got electrocuted. Sumiko had been electrocuted a few times during Inquisition training to toughen her up - or whenever she'd annoyed her boss - so she could sympathise.

Anyhow, the massive Force Barrier had provided a window of opportunity that could not be missed, since the cultist lackeys were aggressively unloading upon it to find a weak spot. So Sumiko stretched out with her senses, focusing not on life forms, but on the technical devices, weapons. Overloading the power packs of every blaster and e-web was, unfortunately, beyond her. Same applied to suddenly assuming direct control over all the turrets to massacre the misc. cultists.

Manipulating one turret, on the other hand, was more doable and should cause some chaos. And so she drew upon her skill of technomancy as she focused upon one of the big guns, narrowing her focus on it as she manipulated the turret's power supply. The gun began to shudder and overheat, much to the shock of its operator, then suddenly overloaded. Boom. The explosion took out the gunner and some companions.

Allies: [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

"Do you think i can run like that with a damage feet?" Acaleus was walking fast and stood beside his master while his force shield received the bolts "Let me stretch a little please" behind him he sat on the floor for a moment "I will find the idiot who sho....a Darth Master. Oh what the hell i got shot on the leg by one of them. Happy?" Acaleus growled angry and stood up "I will take position behind the lines to be of any freaking use" he created a force shield in his arm and make a run for the side.

He knew the side of the building, and climbing to a second floor was easy. He needed to kill those two guards remaining with heavy repeating blasters. One of the turrets suddenly exploded "I sense that it was Sumiko doings" a guard was taking point watching a balcony, the one that Acaleus was hanging. He pushed his body up and grabbed the guard by the neck, turning his lightsaber on, stabbing him. Easy weapon for murdering someone" after throwing the lifeless body away, Acaleus move without making a sound for a corridor. It seemed pointless but it wasnt bad to be cautious.

He used the wall as cover and watch for a second. Eight soldiers firing. Two with the heavy repeating blaster, the others with two handed weapons "I should´ve steal the gun of Ek and run with it..." he smiled just thinking about the angry face he would made, but got serious faster. Eight soldiers. He didnt care about the others taking place forward. In a blink of an eye he stood behind the first near soldier, stabbing him in the chest. The next one turned right away and pointed his weapon. Acaleus quickly cut the weapon and his neck in half, but raised his hand to create a force shield for cover. He triggered the blaster as fast as posible, and the shield received the bolts. Just seven seconds passed and Acaleus had taking care of them "I didnt get shot on a part of my body wujuuu!" Acaleus hide in the hallway waiting for more victims to come. With that, the Obsidian order could enter safely

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Seela Tarkona"]

Ek watched the others move to dispatch their enemies. He watched how fast Sor-Jan could move and could sense his powerful display of telekinesis. He watched Sumika use her power to dispatch enemies and Acaleus, his fellow Neophyte, using his usual close range tactics. Ek lowered his presence in the force and jumped up into the trees near the structure. He pulled his rifle off his back and took aim at one of the turrets that Sumiko had not taken care of yet. Calming himself he inhaled, aimed, exhaled and fired. BOOM. the thundering sound of a tungsten rod leaving the rails of his gun shattered the air. Not a millisecond later, BOOM again as the turret exploded, killing its operator. Inhale, aim, exhale and fire. This time one of the enemies found his head reduced to pink mist. They were beginning to realize where the fire was coming from by now. Inhale, aim, "One last shot," exhale and fire. More pink mist. The enemies were now returning fire. Ek put his rifle back on his back and enhancing his movement with the force fled back toward Archon Vereen and his Twi'lek companion. He still moved through the trees, not too close to them. Ek preferred flanking maneuvers, ambushes and laying down cover fire, and so he positioned himself where he could best utilize his skill set.

"I wonder who supplied these cultists with arms? Are they funded?" Ek could not help but wonder how such people came to take hold of such a powerful force nexus. He was glad the TU was the one to secure this location, not the Sith or the Jedi. Ek trusted neither organization. He hated the Sith, but he bought into their propaganda about the Jedi being dogmatic hypocrites. Ek allowed himself feel the force in this place as he moved. He felt he could do anything here. "This place WILL be ours."

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]
[5/20]

Draco’s fingertips on her green lekku, just moving them to the side, gave Seela a pleasurable feeling. Her eyes closed briefly with the caress to her chin and opened once he released his hand. A young Jedi approached, and as he greeted the two of them, Seela said, “Ki'uk” to him, which was one of the most well-known Ryl words which translated to hello.

And then unexpectedly, Draco called her his significant other. This was an interesting and not unwelcome turn of events, but one she would discuss with him later. For soon they were off, the Twi’lek clinging to the Mandalorian as he equipped her with a personal shield. She listened as Draco described the Valley of the Jedi as one of the most powerful Force sites known to the galaxy. Intimidating as that sounded, she tried her best to be brave. Seela you’ve been through a lot in your young age. This is no more or less challenging, she mused, though it was difficult to believe her mental pep talk. Even more jarring was the feeling that something was undulating around them, withdrawing into itself and like a tsunami after and earthquake, she felt a vague sense of dread that the darkness would soon swell up and crash into their small party.

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Cali"]
[7/20]

Vulkan softly held Seela as they walked, keeping his hand around her waist, ready to defend her at the sign of danger. This close to her, anything that tried to attack her could be stopped using his own Force powers. Her abilities weren't yet developed, but his were and he was more than capable of protecting her. He could feel her worry through the Force, "Don't worry Sarad'ika, I won't let anything happen to you." He said softly, almost a whisper to the green twi'lek attached to his hip.

His helmet's comms buzzed and he let the message through, despite his attention being focused on the Twi'lek in his grasp.

Nomkneer said:
"Lord Vulkan, we have never met, i am Nomkneer of the one sith, i worked security for your beauty pageant not long ago, i found your invasion intriguing and i am here to lay a hand"

"That is acceptable Nomkneer. The Obsidian Order is entering the Valley of the Jedi now, and is encountering some resistance."

The Sith Lord protectively held Seela back, in view of the combat going on between the Order's knights and the Dark Side cultists that had taken up residence within the valley. "Careful my Cyar'ika." A shimmering Force Shield erected around the pair when the sound of bolter rounds detonating.

Dark Side cultists began dropping like flies. The sound of battle filled the valley and in response the cultists at font of power increased the pace of their chanting, the Force responding with crackling energy. Bolts of lightning struck out randomly from the Valley, increasing with power, and frequency the closer to the Font. The Cultists elsewhere began rallying, maybe a dozen or so moving to intercept the Obsidian Order and its allies, to stall them just long enough for the Priests to complete their dark ritual.

Objective: Get rid of the Jedi academy
Allies: Darth Vulkan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7kExN8LFA

As Nomkneer went through the hall and slightly opened the first door he saw, it was a room with three jedis that looked better than just padawans. As he saw them, they noticed him after trying to get the door back closed and one was heading outside and Nomkneer had tried using force sight even though he learned one class with his master Erebos. He detected the incoming person and as he opened the door to come back out he pulled him and the door closed slightly stronger. Taking the sith asassin dagger hidden on his wrist inside his cloak, he immediately was able to stab him five times while holding his mouth shut with his right hand as Nomkneer is a lefty.

The kaleesh is the General of Atrisia, and being so he has the privilege to bring soldiers from the atrisian planet. He had already a squad coming by as he knew that he would need something like this at some point, He hadn't contacted the commander of the bomber squad who was near to retirement. Nomkneer called the One sith carrier. Nomkneer only had few seconds to deliver a message before the other ones inside would notice something wrong. Nomkneer turned on his communications with the carrier in space.

"Wilo, can you read me i need your expertise."

Suddenly Wilo heard the message coming from his communicator as the last drop of alchohol came into his mouth from the bottle of rum. He was laying in his chair thinking about retirement as he is living the wealthy life thanks to the few missions he has done for Atrisia and the one sith. He took the communicator while being unbalanced by the alcohol and as it got closer to his lips he replied to his general.

"youuusa talking to commander wilo general Nomkneer, what can meeesa do for you"
"i need your help to take out an academy of jedi in Ruusan, there is too many warriors in here and i will not be able to defeat them by myself"
"Youusa want big boom, how big the boom youuusa want?"
"A big boom wilo... i need a big boom"
"Say no more, weesa handle this"

Wilo ran out drunk towards his space ship and blasted in light speed towards Ruusan while contacting the bomber squad, Nomkneer had the already contacted the squad before him and they were on the outside of Ruusan waiting for orders. While everything happened the two jedi knights came out of the door one by one, Nomkneer was experienced but taking on two jedi knights was going to be very troublesome for him.

Waiting for his comrades, the kaleesh began to focus his force sight while using his own sight applied to it like his master Erebos had told him to do. This allowed him to even see seconds before a movement was done, they had gazed upon the slaughter of the padawans in the hall before from where they were standing. One stepped forward and started walking towards Nomkneer to face him in battle while the other waited his turn.

Nomkneer wasn't gonna taunt them into both fighting him as he knew that he had little hope of surviving that way. The jedi knight used the force to amplify the strenght of his arms and applied it to the lightsaber style of shii-cho. Nomkneer saw this and took out both his lightsabers preparing his niman defenses for whatever would come from his movements.

Charging forward Nomkneer was able to deflect with a spiral movement using his right lightsaber to switch its momentum to the right making the lightsaber head out giving the kaleesh two seconds of margin to strike. Nomkneer switched to a more offensive style, a dual-wield juyo, and used his left lightsaber to do a strike downwards and killed his first opponent.

The other knight seeing this, used telekinesis to force push an emergency trigger seeing that his enemy was more than just a normal menace.

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Nomkneer"]
[6/20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4jT4zcdHg

And suddenly a battle erupted in front of Seela. Despite the reassuring touch and presence of Draco, the Twi’lek felt a kind of fear she had never before experienced. It kept her strong dancer’s legs rooted to the ground, paralyzed over what to do next.

“This is all new to me,” she said in a faltering voice. Seela did not want the Mandalorian to see her frightened. She had come so far already – chained to the side of Murkka the Hutt to a slave dungeon far below the ground on Orvax VI. And Draco her “significant other” now, no longer her master, had seen the bravest face she’d put on, the most eager smile and the cautious trust she had placed in him.

No Seela, you will not be afraid now, the Twi’lek told herself. “Do we engage or just observe?” she asked him, wanting to punctuate the silence with anything but the sounds of explosions, showing him she was ready to join the fray if that was her trial for today. Her lightsaber skills were nascent, her blaster shooting inaccurate, but she was ready to help in anyway.

Post 7 of 20
Arms & Equipment: NN-14 Blaster Pistol, Obsidian Lightsaber, HoloLink, VC probe droid

There is no passion, there is harmony.

Blaster bolts slammed into the barrier, their impact resonating in the air as the shimmering field weathered the hail of fire as the young Anzat stood his ground. Eight hundred and sixty years ago, he'd performed a similar feat at Yinchor Prime. Now he was older, more experienced, and the steadfastness with which the boy sustained the barrier betrayed the telekinetic finesse that he'd developed as a result.

With the shield in place, their contractor and the two apprentices made quick -- if somewhat messy -- work of the outer defenses. Lowering his hand, the Jedi allowed the barrier to evaporate as he looked at the shadows of the doorway that was just a few meters away. The boy's hand went to the lightsaber handle on his belt, then he seemed to think twice of it.

Lightsabers were not exactly 'indoor' weapons. Enclosed space would limit mobility. Shii-cho and Ataru would be practically useless, taking away half of his Niman skill set.

Sliding his hand down to his thigh, the boy pulled the silvery pistol from the holster on his thigh. 'Take point'.

This was some karking nerfchit.

Blaster in hand, the boy took a step inside of the structure, his eyes scanning the interior as he ventured inside the entry to the grand meditation chamber. The chanting was definitely noticeable here. As was the faint glow from the crystal that was further inside the temple.

[member="Seela Tarkona"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]​

Allies: [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Nomkneer"]
[8/20]

Feeling her fear, Vulkan squeezed her gently, "I will not risk you Sarad'ika. Only if I am certain I can protect you will we fight." He said, giving her some slack in his arm, turning to face her. "If you are frightened cling to me, and I will not let anything touch you. If you want to fight, I will protect you." With his own body if need be. He gently reassured her with his hand, stroking her lekku as he pulled her into a soft embrace. When he let her go, he held out the simple lightsaber in his hand, and his voice was filled with affection and worry, "Do be careful sei anan." He spoke the words just in case something happened and he did not get a chance later. Seela had always spoken to Draco within the shatter psyche of Draco Vereen, she had only seen Vulkan fleetingly, always swiftly replaced by the affectionate Draco who otherwise remained buried beneath Vulkan's might.

Vulkan brought her forward letting the Seela hang onto his arm if she desired. That was what he was here for anyway. To protect, train, and escort his apprentices. Just because he was showing very blatant favoritism didn't mean he wasn't fulfilling his mission. He kept a fairly potent Force Shield about he and Seela, strong enough to deflect the occasional blaster bolt that struck at them, sending it skipping away meters before it got to them. The Sith Lord even provided the Atrisian contractor some measure of protection as she was closest to the pair that held the rearguard.

The Frantic chanting of the priests within the chamber, the font of power, the very center of the Jedi continued, causing lightning to roil out from them and thunder to crack in the form of a Force Storm. Whatever they were planning was coming to a point, soon to hit the point of no return.

In the Darkness there is Truth
(4)
[member="Darth Vulkan"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Seela Tarkona"], [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

And so our intrepid adventurers continued their slaughter of the darkside anarchist commune. As the considerable buildup of darkside energies and the chanting of foul words showed, the cultists were performing a heathen ritual of some sort. This made it doubly imperative to exterminate them.

More cultists threw themselves at them as they moved inside the temple. The chanting was becoming louder, growing into a crescendo. Sumiko's tingled as she felt the darkside energies emanating from it. Whatever the cultists had planned was getting closer and closer to completion.

Alas, their minions were eager to throw themselves into battle and death just to buy their masters' a few vital minutes. The crack of thunder was heard, bolts of lightning struck out randomly, which seemed to be a side-effect of the ritual.

The Atrisian winced when she was struck by some bolts. They were not the strongest, but still gave her a bit of a shock. However, the effect was mitigated by the fact that the Archon had cast a Force Shield that was wide enough to give her some protection. Cultists, heedless of the lightning strikes, charged, crying out in the Dark Tongue. Presumably they said inspiring things such as 'The Darkness is great!'.

"Firing flash," she spoke, since it was probably good to notify her comrades. Especially those who did not wear helmets. The bolter, a very flexible weapon when it came to ammunition types, fired a flash round at cultists as she peeked over a corner, which amounted to deploying a flashbang. Bright light enveloped part of the dark corridor ahead, briefly disorientating some of their attackers.

Gripping Souldrinker and pulling upon the tangled web of the Force while she harnessed the power of the sword, Sumiko sought to dive into the minds of some of the cultists. They were simple-minded folk, easily swayed to a will stronger than their one, which made them ideal materiel for the priests. She sliced at what willpower she could find, as if using a scalpel, until she could imprint her will upon them. Feelings of paranoia, dread and violence filled their minds, and soon they were turning their weapons on their allies. Thus expediting the process of our intrepid adventurers getting to the ritual.

Objective: Valley of the Jedi, transform the Temple into a Resort and TU Command Center

Allies: [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Nomkneer"] [members="darth vulkan"]
[1/20]

As the Techno Unions' forces were clearing the area, a large TU transport set down outside the temple within the Valley of the Jedi. Aiden had been given consent to transform the temple into a truly one of a kind resort. Despite not being Ghallanda's flagship resort, it would likely become the jewel in it's crown. The exterior structure would require some minor touch ups and alterations, but would by and large remain as they were. You couldn't fabricate the kind of character that the facade had, centuries of being home to various sects of force users. The interior, however, would need to be practically gutted. The temple was large, and the architecture provided for many large spaces within, but the living accommodations were practically barbaric in their spartan appearance.

The main large space, immediately inside the front doors would remain largely as it was. It would hold the concierge and check in counters, a large, comfortable seating area for people to wait for colleagues, guests, or what have you. Across the space from the concierge and check in counters would be a small restaurant area. Ghallanda didn't have access to the number of great cooks that companies like Blue Milk did, so in order to preserve what he had, the restaurant would have to be small. Seating would be provided for thirty total, split up into a variable number of tables.

Directly back from the front doors were currently stairs that led up into the upper reaches of the Temple, where the living quarters were. Directly behind those, Aiden envisioned glass enclosed lifts that would provide guests with the ability to ride up to their suites if they so chose. That would require anchoring deep into the foundation, and that was how he was going to be able to provide the TU with their cut of the hotel. Beneath the temple was a wonderfully architected foundation system that provided stability from many natural occurrences, from earthquakes to wind storms. A truly powerful one of either would still do damage, but otherwise the building would stand for eons, as it had already shown. Aiden, in the role of Ghallanda's CEO, had promised a secret bunker below the Temple Resort where they could do command and control over missions in the surrounding sectors. Aiden had contracted with a smaller company that he owned through various fronts named Warlock Industrial. They would be the ones to survey the foundation, secure the elevator shaft down through it, into the bedrock below, and then construct the secret bunker. The executive elevator would be the only one with access to those lower levels, and every member of the Corporate council would receive keys coded to themselves and be able to requisition ones for their agents as well. Aiden, himself, would have one, though no one else on the Hotel staff, or even within Ghallanda or Warlock would retain one once the construction was finished.

Aiden stepped into the temple proper as all these thoughts washed through his mind. The Warlock surveyors went straight to work, taking a staircase down into the foundations to begin their surveying. Other contractors began to set up their stations where they were working. Under Aidens watchful gaze, the Temple Resort began its transformation.

Post 8 of 20

He'd have to remember to thank His Royal Sithness for this later.

Ruusan was proving to be quite the relaxing get-away. Good exercise. A little competition. And now there was the most relaxing chant. Seriously, a room full of people gathered around a giant crystal, making like they were the B'omarr Monks of Sasha Dominus al Silas, and singing Kumbaya, My Sith Lord around the massive Adegan crystal that was at the heart of the chamber.

No, this wasn't ominous in the least.

The young Anzat had turned and fired as the shadow moved to his right. A cultist slumped against the wall, before sliding down to the floor. Bringing his weapon forward, the boy cradled the blaster in both hands as he lined up a shot at one of the cultists at the head of the procession.

The Jedi thing to do probably would have been to offer some kind of peaceful solution. Surrender maybe.

All things being equal, Sor-Jan was going to err on the side of Corellian for a change. That being, shoot first and if they wanted to surrender later... they'd talk about it then. Squeezing the trigger, the blaster bolt sailed out toward the room when it just froze in the air - as though it had encountered some kind of energy field or been seized by the power of the Force. "All right, that's not going to work..." the youth uttered aloud, glancing back at his companions for ideas of how to proceed.

[member="Sumiko Tanaka"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Seela Tarkona"] | [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom