Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Which Way but Ruusan (Techno Union Dominion of Ruusan)

Objective: Secure the Valley, Rendezvous with Archon Vereen
Allies: [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Ek heard Draco's instructions through his comm. "As you command, Archon Vereen. I am currently leading a detatchment of 40 battle droids towards your position. All is quiet so far. Acaleus seems to have encountered cultists. I will tell him to pull back and rendezvous with us." Ek switched comm channels to Acaleus'.
"Pull back to a safe location and Rendezvous with the Archon, Acaleus. If you can't just hold your position and report any enemy movement to Archon Vereen."

Ek pushed forward through the trees with his two units. It was quiet. Too quiet for Ek's taste. Ek liked to be the one lying in wait not the one being waited on. Ek's comfort zones when it came to combat were setting up traps and sniping from afar, and one on one combat. Ek had less experience skirmishing without other force users to accompany him. Battle droids were cheap and could be mass produced, but were not the most effective combat units. If nothing else he hoped they might serve as shields if an ambush did come before he could reach the Archon.

Ek deployed three of his ACS Probe droids. He sent the observer to scout ahead. Hopefully that would give him some advanced warning. His defender and hunter probes lingered near him the defender surrounding him with its energy shield and the hunter watching his back with its bottom mounted blaster. Ek did not draw his lightsabers in hopes of maintaining some semblance of stealth. He did, however keep his hand hovering near them.

Objective: Valley of the Jedi
Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"]
[3/20]

"I do feel it," remarked Seela. The Force Nexus was unarguably like nothing she'd felt before. Detecting it with all of her senses, even her sharp sense of smell, the radiating energy was both exhiliarating and intimidating. That such power was condensed in such a small area of the planet... it was difficult to imagine. "It frightens me somewhat, but I'll be okay. I will be strong for you."

One thing the Twi'lek lacked was training with melee weapons or even a lightsaber. Sure she'd started to workout more at the Towers where she lived, mostly to pass the time or to stave off boredom. She was used to being Murrka's eye-candy and in the last year of her captivity he hadn't even been that interested in her dancing much for him. But slowly and surely, she would get back into shape. I look forward to these fleshy bits turning to muscle, she thought, pinching one of her shapely hips. Though Draco didn't seem to mind.

A call to the other apprentices was made and now they would wait until they were all together. It was clear that they whatever they were about to face, they would need to do so in a slightly choreographed group in order to survive.

Allies: [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] , [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] , [member="Darth Vulkan"] , [member="Seela Tarkona"]

"I cant retreat at the moment!" said to Ek as blast hit to the side of the pillar he was using as cover. He moved his head to the side for a brief second and got a view of the main hall, switching his comms to Vulkan "So far more than twenty guards with two hand blasters and three using repeating blasters" the guards could surround him in any moments so he thought of changing his position "I will hide in the building, and see if i can find the prophets" Acaleus raised his hands and created a force shield. His armor had black staints to the sides because of how close the bolts were about to hit him. He saw a door ten metes away in the room and without thinking make a run for it.

He could feel how the shield resisted the shots but when he was getting closer, got a shot in the left foot. It was like a fire, spreading in his leg and Acaleus lost the balance, falling to the other side of the door, away from the bolts "Alright in my history i´ll say that i fought a two Darth Siths..." thought while he was on the floor grabbing his foot in pain "For now" he stood up, grabbind from a wall. He wasnt going to faint. Not now when he could die. A guard appear from the main hall and Acaleus force pull his blaster away, shooting him in the chest. Once he saw that his foe was death, he put the weapon down and use it as a staff for walking away

"Now i need to retreat..." he thought.

Objective: ooh floaty! No wait...

Junker Pugn swung the Coyo around once more, this time in a lazy, graceful arc that L3P0 did not think the rickety starfighter was capable of. The Jawa had even reset the laser cannon safety switch without L3P0 having to remind him. With so many firsts, L3P0 was lost for words. It simply stared out the webbed viewport of the TIE fighter cockpit as they slowly caught up to the tails of the green sphere creatures.

The creatures were dropping ever so slowly from the sky now. Junker Pugn maneuvered the ship to gently jostle each creature on a new upward trajectory. Sometimes he’d punt two at a time, trickshots, that made the Jawa giggle. Sometimes the Jawa giggled at nothing at all. It was quite unnerving for the poor droid. None of its enhanced sensors could sense communication. No pheromones, no unusually high- or low-pitched sound. Somehow the creatures had simply become the Jawa’s not so imaginary friends. All logic and tests exhausted, L3P0 simply shrugged its louvres and waited for the Jawa to tire.

Junker Pugn began dribbling the creatures northwards, tacking against the prevailing wind. The lands they crossed were fairly nondescript. L3P0 settled down to watch the Jawa’s long, slow game of hacky-sack. After some hours spent tracking distant spires on the horizon it became clear their direction was a very deliberate choice. The spires eventually resolved as statues, heavily worn but with the bearing and accoutrements of Jedi. Beyond the Jedi spread a vast valley.

The Coyo swooped down away from its flock of bubble creatures towards the statues. Ship sensors pointed out two freighters half hidden in the valley. Motion sensors also tracked plenty of movement among the trees encircling the vale. The Jawa finally broke his serenity with a strong incense of... uncertainty. L3P0 was suddenly overcome with dread. It had no clue why they were here either. And it had trusted the instincts of a Jawa. Historically, that meant someone would die.

. . . . . . . . . .

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Seela Tarkona"]
[4/20]

Vulkan stood waiting, overlooking the Valley of the Jedi, awaiting the arrival of his apprentices. With the Force disturbance of the Nexus of energy, Comms could be a little tricky and telepathy would be like a broadcast to every Force User in the area unless he could lock in on only his apprentices. It hardly mattered to the Sith Lord as he stood waiting to begin his approach with Seela. Even just the extra minute or so alone was welcome to him. He turned and was admiring her as she stood beside her when he cocked an eye brow when she was inspecting herself, pinching herself lightly. He reached out and pinched her buttocks playfully while she wasn't looking at him. She couldn't see it, but he was grinning like a schoolboy beneath his visor. "It's good that you can feel the Force, that puts you ahead of some of my students. Can you do anything with the Force yet?" Vulkan hadn't really focused on training her Force abilities with their time together, and now during their time apart she had started exercising. That kind of hurt him and pleased him at the same time. That she was trying to be her best for him was pleasing, that she wasn't convinced he liked her just the way she was hurt him a little.

The comm channels buzzed with Obsidian Knights approaching fast, some held up by this cause or that, but it was of little concern to Darth Vulkan. He simply focused his attention on picking out what Force signatures he could detect within the Valley. There were faint glimpses of power and ability within the valley, but they were quickly drowned out by the Force Nexus at the valley's heart. A few were checking in, one was out and about unheard from as of yet, but Vulkan wasn't worried about him. He could handle himself for a short time and once the group was together a Sith Lord, a Jedi Knight, and a trio of Apprentices were a very dangerous group, especially in a place like this. Here, unless opposed by another powerful Force User, Vulkan was practically indomitable.

The Sith Lord turned his attention back to Seela, his voice still smooth and soft, with a thick hint of affection in it. "Hmm, once we are done with the Valley, perhaps on the trip home you can dance for me?" he's inflection relayed it as a question, not so much an order or command. "I haven't had the pleasure of seeing you dance yet and I feel like I am missing out on one of the Galaxy's great wonders."

Objective: Crimes, build a crystal mine
Allies: [member="Crix Meriet"]
Enemies: None yet
3/20

Cryax greeted the slaver with a warm embrace and a kiss on the cheek. He pulled back and studied the bejeweled crown that sat atop the other man's russet curls. Crix had apparently taken the crown from good old Princess Kallisto. Clever thing!

"You wear it well, your Highness," Cryax purred, running a blue finger along the crown's glittering surface. He moved both hands to Crix's waist, resting them there. His blue lips took on a mock pout. "I missed you, Master."

"I did bring my gear." The crime lord nodded towards a briefcase full of networking equipment and software. He usually left networking up to his lackeys, but for Crix? He wanted to give the other man a personal touch.

Speaking of personal touches, Cryax grinned at Crix's suggestion that they play games.

"I like your idea a lot better. What did you have in mind, darling?"

Post 5 of 20
Objective: A (Secure the Valley of the Jedi)
Location: Ruins of abandoned Sith Base overlooking the Valley of the Jedi
Arms & Equipment: NN-14 Blaster Pistol, Obsidian Lightsaber, HoloLink, VC probe droid

Hauling himself up from out of the hole in the ground, the young knight found he didn't have very far to go.

A strong presence in the Force was waiting, there on the hill overlooking the Valley of the Jedi. He started toward it, but then hesitated. The Dark Side. He could feel it. Like he'd felt on Chazwa.

This would be their 'Archon' most likely.

It was a bit chilling. He supposed that, if he were a better Jedi Knight, he'd have taken to arms and lashed out toward a presence or being that he didn't know, didn't understand. Except Sor-Jan was a Consular, not a Guardian. And likely not even a good Jedi or Consular at that. Or maybe he was, and that was why his instinctive response was to be patient. To look. Listen. Analyze and comprehend who this... Archon was. Or what he was about.

As he grew nearer, the young Anzat saw a figure clad in armor. As first impressions went, the boy was betting that was the Archon. Beside him was a green-skinned Twi'lek. In deference to her gender, she was the one to whom the boy bowed his respects first. "My lady," the boy offered cordially, before repeating the bow toward the armored figure. "Lord Archon."

First the foolishness at Chazwa and now he was bowing to a man steeped in the Dark Side of the Force.

Oh, Sor-Jan, what have you gone and gotten yourself mixed up with this time?

[member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Seela Tarkona"] | [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"]​

Post 4 of 20
Objective: Build a new mine with Thais's money
Allies : [member="Cryax Bane"]

Crix melted a touch in Cryax's embrace and the kiss that was pressed to his cheek sent warm feelings up the side of his face. these reactions were odd for Crix who was still trying to decide whether he could actually be in love with both Toby , who crix worshiped and adored, and Cryax , his blue who he lusted for no end. It was hard for him and it made his head spin so he just stopped thinking about it.

" 'Your Majesty' yes that has a nice ring to it doesn't it " He smiled. He did wear the crown well though, far better than Thais "I'm glad you like the crown my neck doesn't " he chuckled smiling as Cryax settled his hand on the slavers waist "I missed you too blue we should meet again properly soon " he mused thumb running over the Chiss's pout then his hand drifted down to slap Cryax's butt, hard "How many times do I need to tell you blue don't call me master" then he smiled again and gave the crimelord a playful squeeze "Besides you're a pretty poor slave today" He put his tongue out at that point "aren't slaves supposed to kneel and profess how unworthy they are whilst they demonstrate their devotion ?" He asked with a mock questioning look. Cryax was plenty worthy. "You've not done any of that today and besides that suit doesn't look cheap"

Then it came down to what crix's idea was. He lay back on his rock again "That depends blue on what it is that you want, the dungeons and slave pens are practically finished and there is no workers on them today so if you want to play hard we can put you in a prison garb and heavy chains and I can torture that beautiful blue body of yours " He spoke as if he was dictating a master thesis "Or if you prefer we can dress you up all slave with rags and a collar and put in in a mask so i can take you around the mine" then he reached out for Cryax blue hand "Or if your feeling productive we could go up to the office and i'll dote on you with kisses and touches whilst you do nerd stuff ... adorable confusing nerd stuff"

Crix didn't get technology.

Objective: The Valley of the Jedi (well I'll be!)
[4/20]

Junker Pugn’s sense of purpose seemed completely out of proportion with any normal Jawa motivations. Here they were, diving into the unknown, with nary a trade or opportunity for gadgetry in sight. L3P0 was not ready to believe the Jawa knew best but it did not have a plan of its own yet to work with.

For starters, the valley turned out to be much less vast than it had appeared moments ago when the droid was still conserving power. Now on full alert, the valley appeared to be more of a canyon, ball-peened long ago on both sides to make room for a large stone temple and an even sprinkling of Jedi statues. The Coyo passed over the two parked freighters then drifted slowly over the statues at the entrance to the valley.

<< Jedi. Sleep. >>
Junker Pugn pointed to the statues. L3P0 wasn’t sure how the Jawa recognized Jedi, they were not likely to spend much time on Rubac. And if these Jedi statues were sleeping then they surely would not do that standing up. Even more out of place was the Jawa’s melancholic perfume of rotting fruit. Junker Pugn had been behaving strangely all day. The droid carefully scanned the Jawa for any further signs of insanity while he piloted the Coyo halfway to the temple. Junker Pugn landed the ship by one of the statues and shut down the repulsorlift engine.

In the moments before the ship powered down L3P0 noted the ship’s sensors were no longer detecting movement from the valley flanks. If anyone was out there they had surely seen the starfighter by now. Junker Pugn unfurled the rope ladder and headed out. L3P0’s best plan so far rested on the hope that a lone melancholic Jawa was not worth a bullet.

Objective: Crimes, build a crystal mine
Allies: [member="Crix Meriet"]
Enemies: None yet
4/20

Oops. He forgot that Crix didn't like him to refer to him as Master. After all, that was what his common stock called him, and Cryax was a special slave. The slaver preferred "sir" or "darling." He laughed at all the playful teasing.

"I've been a very naughty slave, haven't I? Guess I'll just need extra punishment later on."

Grinning, Bane put a hand on either side of Crix, trapping the man where he lounged on his rock. Then, he intertwined his blue fingers with the man's tan ones. His eyes were cast towards the sky as the Chiss mulled over Crix's game ideas. The first two were certainly tempting. However, with some of the Nar Shaddaa gangs on Ruusan, maybe crawling around in public in chains and rags all dressed up like a slave wasn't really that good for his reputation as a ruthless crime lord. As much as he wanted to play the first two games, he'd have to take a rain check on them. Or at least see if Crix wanted to go back to his ship later on that evening and play them in privacy. Cryax had to maintain what little street cred he had left.

"I'll take door number three," said the Chiss, running his hand through the other man's soft red curls. "Let's get your network up and running, and then I'll install some of the best anti-slicing safeguards in the galaxy."

He leaned in to leave a string of kisses on Crix's neck.

"Then afterwards, you can punish me for being such a bad Chiss."

In the Darkness there is Truth
Allies: [member="Darth Vulkan"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Seela Tarkona"]
(1)

The Valley of the Jedi. A somewhat mislabelled place of myth, bloodshed and a fountain of power. The massive Force Nexus radiated a tremendous amount of power, so much that it was easy to lose yourself in it as you tried to drink from the fountain. It blurred her senses as her ship touched down to land.

Ages ago, the Brotherhood of Darkness had been wiped out here when Kaan unleashed his thought bomb, trapping the souls of Jedi and Sith alike. Then they had been released by Kyle Katarn, which was just the sort of sappy tale Jedi loved to tell their students in order to convince them that, yes, the Light Side was more powerful and could win. Even though the evidence of recent years pointed to the contrary. But even without the entrapped spirits, the nexus that lay in the valley held great power that many had craved.

The Obsidian Order had come here to take control and study it, as evidenced by the formidable group that seemed to have landed before her. Sumiko was not a member of this particular Force group, but came here as hired help on contract. Word was a hostile darkside cult was squatting in the area and they needed to be handed an eviction notice. A former Inquisitor was well-equipped for that. This one in particular also had an interest in ancient ruins and archeology, which was the polite way of saying grave-robbing.

And so she walked down the boarding ramp out into the light of the day. Bolt pistol and sonic blaster were strapped to her thighs, and she had brought Souldrinker - the in her opinion frankly absurd name had not been her choice. A strong wind blew her way and she tightened the bandanna around her face. As it turned out, she did not have to look for long, for despite all the interference caused by the nexus, the group of Obsidian members was not hard to miss. Especially not the imposing figure whom she believed to be their Archon.

As she walked over towards them, she reflected upon the irony that the CIS had once tried to drop a couple Lucrehulks upon Atrisia's capital out of spite. But that was a long time ago. The Galaxy was a different one now. The Atrisian Empire was dead and with it the Inquisition she'd been a part of. She certainly did not miss the former. "Lord Archon," she spoke politely. Tone was clipped, with a slight Atrisian accent. She inclined her head slightly in a gesture of respect. "Sumiko Tanaka. I was contracted to assist in your venture."

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]
[4/20]

Seela jumped when Draco touched her posterior. "Gieyahi Nuna!" she exclaimed, but then she put her hand over her mouth as if to stop herself, her eyes wide. She just called him a Silly Nuna! Her own Master! Seela, how could you?!? The green Twi'lek quickly searched him for anger or annoyance, but she could see nothing behind his visor. To recover from her assumed faux pas, she tilted her head coquettishly and said, "There will be time for that later." Hopefully he was not mad at the insult. She was only reacting to his playful touch.

"I can do nothing yet, Draco," she said. "I've only been studying Force senstivity... yours in particular." This was said with a modest smile. Had she been studying him? Perhaps. And in other ways as well, but never anything malicious. Seela was adapting to her new surroundings, and that required a keen eye for detail and trying to read Draco's moods.

The soft breeze which blew in from the valley turned into a stronger wind. The buxom Twi'lek rooted her feet into the ground, closing her eyes, feeling the strength of the Force Nexus. Her concentration was gently broken by Draco asking about her dancing. She laughed melodically, and the edges of her ruby lips curled upward in another grin. "I'm not that good of a dancer, despite my name. But of course Vilahur, I can dance for you."

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]
[5/20]

Vulkan smiled, exuding a pleased and content presence in the Force, despite its very dark nature. The playful Twi'lek slave girl kept him rooted and calm, in a gentle mood around her. At least gentle and kind to her. Others could still easily draw Vulkan's ire and wrath. Her sudden jump and exclamation brought out a chuckle from the Sith Lord, remaining playful and kind, attempting to calm her as she appeared shocked at her reaction. "Hmm, I think I like Vilahur better than Gieyahi Nuna for what you call me, but I could live with either." Even through the annunciator his voice was still dripping with charm. "And I am certain you will impress me, Sarad'ika." Vulkan was still being warm and welcoming to Seela, as always, reassuringly brushing her lekku off her shoulders with a soft touch and gently touching her chin with his forefinger and thumb affectionately as the young male Jedi approached.

Vulkan noticed the young jedi bow to Seela first, and the gesture was polite and Vulkan actually appreciated it. The kid was a preteen or early teen and wasn't a threat to Draco's relationship with Seela, something that reassured him greatly. Vulkan didn't want her to be trained solely in the Dark Side, but was untrusting of leaving her around Jedi, especially male Jedi. This one was young enough to not be a serious danger however. "Savant Xantha, correct?" Vulkan said, taking a good look at the young Jedi in front of him. And there was no mistaking the Jedi part for Vulkan, at least Light Side affiliated. Vulkan turned his face back to Seela, "Our resident Light Side expert." he said, the honey coming back to his voice as he introduced the Knight to Seela. Personally, Vulkan could care less about the Force alignment of those around him, so long as the individual did not oppose him. "This is Seela Tarkona, my-" He paused mid sentence. Vulkan pondered for a moment of what to call her, what was her title to him? Previously he had called her his date, but that was inappropriate here. The pause lasted only a heart beat or so, and then Vulkan finished the sentence, "Significant other." It fit well enough, and wasn't demeaning to Seela's standing, and he rather liked the term.

The atrisian woman was another matter. A contractor? Damn Executive Council, going around him like they owned the place. Perhaps a smoke demon in the middle of a council meeting would remind them he was the absolute ruler of the Obsidian Order, not them. Nevertheless, she was here and she was useful. "Pleased to make your acquaintance miss Tanaka. I think the four of us, plus meeting with Intiate Griz will be enough to venture into Valley. Savant Xantha, you can take point and Seela and I will take the rear."

Objective: Valley of Jedi (5/20)
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Junker Pugn leapt over the last three rungs of the rope ladder and landed on the grass. Stepping back on to the bottom rung he sprang high, landing on the grass again. He squeed. Grass was never going to get old for the Jawa. L3P0 was also starting to feel hopeful. While there was no community to benefit here among ancient ruins, it was turning into a perfect opportunity to school the Jawa on the forces of good.

Like all long-term inhabitants of Rubac with nothing else to do, the droid had developed a deep practical understanding of mosses and lichens. Considering the protection that the valley afforded these statues from the wind, the gametophytes growing on them were likely responsible for almost two thousand years of erosion.

The statues also bore other scars that attested to a series of conflicts over the millennia. No doubt the forces of good and evil seeking dominion over whatever lay in the temple. Overall it seemed that good had prevailed. Or at the very least a healthy conservationist streak that allowed the statues to remain in place.

Indeed, these monuments would likely stand for millennia more. L3P0 and Junker Pugn would be mere tourists, partaking in the wisdom of eons, leaving no footprints as they spread ancient knowledge to the rest of the galaxy. L3P0 sighed at its enormity.

Junker Pugn turned to a nearby giant stone Jedi. He unhooked L3P0 and began chiseling a souvenir boot buckle from its foot with the droid’s pommel.

Allies: [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]

"Five of us" corrected Acaleus. Escaping from the temple wasnt easy with just a good leg. He took the clothes of a death guards after he slashed his throat. He made a full scout of the building before leaving, and arrive to the place in his armor "Hi Draco" smiled to Vulkan grabbing by his weapon/cane. He knew that his leg hurt but he didnt inspect the wound yet "Master Xantha, i wanna know what you found in that cave. It would be interesting to know" he had a respect for him...but he would never be able to accept the fact that he looked like a kid. He then saw the Twi´lek and the human "We never met before... Name´s Acaleus"

He took of the plates that cover his feet. The bolt affected him as a hit, but the armor on his leg protected him from the burning damage "Alright i think i can still fight. A great way to start the day, but the enemy is armed to the teeth so its going to be a little problem" the present of all the force users was a little overwhelming. It make him feel unconfortable, but he would have to deal with that until they take that temple "Your orders Archor"

Post 5 of 20
Objective: Build a new mine with Thais's money
Allies : [member="Cryax Bane"]

Crix did indeed prefer 'darling' , 'sir' or now as of Bane's proclamation 'Your majesty" . Crix spent his life having lesser beings sneer 'Master' or it's various butchered forms at him and it had begun to grate on him. No he did not want to be reminded of the dirty horrid faces of his slaves while he was being loved by worthy men .... why couldn't all his slaves be more like cry and Toby.

Plot that's why

"Oh so naughty" Crix teased as the blue boy laughed "But you're my naughty slave and that is what matters" He added lunging up to kiss Cry as he lent over him.

He smiled up at cy looking down on him with his pretty smile. their fingers entwined and crix gave the flesh on either side of the tendons of the Chiss's hand a teasing rub then he gently squeezed both hands "Cryyy , your blocking out my sun" He moaned with a mock scowl. he was feeling giddy today and teasing his Blue boy was so much fun. Cix didn't really have a preference on what they played, he enjoyed hugging and hurting his blue in equal measure. Further looking after cry always had a pacifying effect on the slaver too.

"Okie dokie blue" he replied at his Chiss lovers choice, writhing under the relaxing stroking of his hair. he loved having his head stroked. Cry was the best slicer he knew, granted Cry was the only slicer he knew, so he was more than happy to trust the man with his security "Anti-Slicing safe guards, just where will you be installing those?" He asked with a cocked brow. Crix didn't do technology.

Finally came a string of kisses up Crix's neck. The slaver purred and shifted his head to pull his skin taut and drag the string out as long as possible.

"Only if you're quick enough Cry" Crix smiled, he had to return to Toby in time for tea or the slave might well try to make his own and crix would fail in his task of nursing his Toby. "Now let's go" He ordered smacking cryax again.

with that crix made moves to sit up and lead Cryax to the offices. "Do your thing" He smiled as he shut and locked the office door. Once Cryax had sat down crix would bound over and sit on his lap. Then he take the crown off his own head and rest it on cryax's "Makes my neck sore" He would state by way of explanation

Allies: [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Seela Tarkona"] [member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Ek's observer probe arrived at the meeting before he did. It hovered near the group silently. Through it, Ek saw that Sor-Jan and Acaleus had already met up with the Archon, and there were also two other Ek did not know. A few seconds later, from out of the trees, Ek, his golden eye and white hair shining from under the shade of the trees, and forty battle droids appeared. "No enemies from the top of the valley to this point, Lord Archon. I was going to have the droids continue the sweep through the trees while we investigate the ruins, but do you want to bring any with us?" Ek gave a short bow to Draco and a nod to all the others, those he knew and those he didn't. He looked much the same as he usually did for those that knew him: His new phrik chestplate was painted a matte gunmetal grey with the techno union symbol on the breast in black. everything else he wore was all black except the white trim of his sleeveless robe.

Ek took a look at the two newcomers. The Twi'lek judging from her proximity to Draco, the direction of her hips and the way she looked to him was affiliated with him in some way. New apprentice? lover? secretary? The other wasn't giving away too much other than darkside energy. He would have to wait and watch.Then, Ek paused really taking in the place. "This is my first time visiting a force nexus. Are they all....like this?"

Post 6 of 20
Objective: A (Secure the Valley of the Jedi)
Location: Ruins of abandoned Sith Base overlooking the Valley of the Jedi
Arms & Equipment: NN-14 Blaster Pistol, Obsidian Lightsaber, HoloLink, VC probe droid

Take point.

Once again, after twenty... almost twenty-five years as padawan to a Jedi Sentinel, the boy had joined the Jedi Consulars specifically to avoid comments such as those.

Take point? He'd most certainly take point. Take point in a debate on proper comma placement. Take point on an academic discussion on the significance of Dathomiri Force Traditions on the Zabrak culture of the Outer Rim. On a more scandalous note, he would take point on any argument that Shien was the only proper style of Form V and Djem So was a bastardization of Ataru for people, like him, who were too lazy to jump around all over the bloody place.

But take point on seizing a structure occupied by aberrant Force Users of some terrorist or criminal bent?

What was he supposed to do? Talk them to death?

Thorn asked about what he'd found. Still pondering just how he was going to lead the bloody cavalry, the boy answered off-handedly, "Some kind of facility inside the rock. Surface analysis of the metallurgy dates it to sometime between two thousand and one thousand B-B-Y." Was Thorn interested in the archaeological sciences? The boy hadn't thought that the man's interests were so inclined toward history. "Psychokinetic sounding leads me to believe it extends for some distance. At least two levels. Perhaps three."

He heard Griz ask something about the Force nexus, but he'd leave that for the Archon to address.

His strategy in mind, the boy leapt down the face of the mountain to plunge down into the valley. A feather-push slowed his descent, so that the boy dropped into a three-point crouch no worse the wear. Removing the lightsaber from off of his belt, the boy closed his eyes as he meditated for a moment -- opening his body to the Force.

Then he was gone. In a moment. In the blink of an eye. His slight frame appearing a short distance away, only to become a mere blur. Short bursts of Force Speed, as the boy raced out toward the mysterious structure housing the nexus.

[member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Seela Tarkona"] | [member="Sumiko Tanaka"]​

In the Darkness there is Truth
(2)

[member="Darth Vulkan"], [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"], [member="Seela Tarkona"]

And so introductions were made, team set-up decided and the intrepid band of adventurers set out to kill cultists, take their loot and claim a space magic nexus. Since Sumiko was not absurdly oversexed like a certain battering ramming Countess this writer uses as well, she didn't oggle the lovely green Twi'lek despite her evident beauty. After all, focus was important. Besides, the Archon might get jealous and territorial.

The name Xantha rang a bell for the Atrisian. Where had she heard the name? Ah, yes, she might have read an article or two from him in the Interstellar Enquirer about Tash-Taral ruins, Krath and the Sorcerers of Tund. She vaguely recalled seeing his face on Midvinter, fighting alongside the Coalition of the Willing...err...Silver Jedi against hordes of zombies. But while this still carried the Light inside him, he seemed older and more world-weary. Probably more practical as well. Most interesting...but alas there was no time to geek out with the Nerd Vampire or discuss the cyclical nature of history. Light Side, Dark Side - Sumiko practiced religious tolerance in that regard.

So the party went their merry way and Xantha took off like a thunderbolt. Loading a clip of bolts inside her Mark One Bolter, Sumiko followed their point man at a good, quick pace as she made her way towards the facility. With the bolter in hand, she could rain down covering fire if needed should he run into misc. darkside cultists with ill intentions.

Objective: The Valley of the Jedi
Equipment: A Blaster Pistol and the clothes on her back
Permission was given by [member="Darth Vulkan"], he knows what I am up to ooc wise

A couple weeks prior to the Techno Union plan to take ruusan

Cali woke up all of sudden in middle of night, she was in bed in her home. The sheets where cling to her, as she had been sweating during her dream, as it a dream though? She had dreaming about a whip, and some woman who wield it. As anyone who knew cali would know, she did have thing for instruments of torturer. She thought only force users had this sort of dream, she began to dismiss it, it was just a weird dream. She got glass water and changed her sheets, and head back to bed to sleep. Over next few days, the dream kept recurring like something was calling her. She then began to investigate it, she head to central archive and began to search for picture of the woman in her dream. She did not quite believe it, it was a member of the brotherhood of darkness, long dead but it was diffidently her. She then checked on history of the woman, and found out where she died. She had to go their to Ruusan.

Next day she requisitioned a shuttle to take her their alone, as she did not want her actions to reflect badly on the first order. She took with her the information she had about the final battle, and was hoping it would help her find out what was going on. Though she had no idea the techno union was already there, until her ship came out hyper space. She had no markers on her ship, or identification of being a member of the first order. This was just her trying to find out about her dream, and why it was drawing her here. She began plotting a safe place to land, near the valley of the jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom