Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evening! Looking for a master

Gabriel Satra Gabriel Satra Hello! My character is a Sith Warrior and a blood hound. She can teach your dude quite a lot but she doesn't do that whole classic master-apprentice thing, more like way outside the box in a different time zone. Wanna play? :D

Oh dear, perhaps Gabriel can be the order to Scherezade's chaos. Down to play. I'll start a roleplay and we can have our to and fro, kill some things/each other. Would it make sense for Scherezade to be on a planet where Gabriel could be looking for a master, such as Korriban?

Gabriel Satra Gabriel Satra She can be on Korriban. I heard there's a library there she might be interested in >.>
Haha, couldn't find reference for a standalone library, so Gabriel has headed to the Sith Academy, within which I'm sure there is a library.

Here's the link:

Everyone (Sith/Grey Jedi/Nightsisters-brothers) welcome!

Thanks, Kaine. Yes always good, which city are you from?

Thanks, Kat. Well the Sith are taking so long to reply to my intro thread I might have to pull out one of my old characters from the TGC days to get my creative writing fix ;)

I have created an open discussion thread for my intro/training in the Roleplay Discussion forum:
New Regimes (Looking for a master)

Last edited:
I'm down for writing with anyone. Is there a roleplay / mission Gabriel can join Alekto on? Any IC experience would be great, give me a chance to develop the character and his story and written breadth of experience.

Thanks. I'm currently having enough trouble keeping up with the ZU and Nightsisters Discords, so I'll see how I go. Are the KotSC under any particular faction or all a part of different factions? Is it an official minor faction or just a collection of similar writers/characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom