Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public New Regimes (Looking for a master)(Open)

Experienced writer hailing from Australia, looking to build a character from the ground up, for him to be trained and employed as a weapon for his master and the Sith's goals.

1. Character Biography

2. Intro OOC

3. Intro Roleplay (Please join)

The desired Master does not have to be a Sith, but must be open to Gabriel accessing the Dark Side and to opposing at least the most far-Light anti-authoritarian Jedi and their ineffective and nonsensical doctrines. The desired Master must be somewhere middle-Force (grey) to far-Dark and believe in exercising unquestionable authority, and order (over anarchy and chaos), which Gabriel sees as necessary for the good of the people and abetting those who would misuse the freedoms allowed by the far-Light Jedi when a society does not have adequate structures of authority for safety, optimal functioning, and putting fear into the hearts of criminals. The reasons for this are described in detail in Gabriel's biography. Ultimately, Gabriel wants good for the common people, and through growing up under Jedi/Alliance rule, has seen the inadequacy of their style of governance and seeks a better system (in this case, likely the Sith, but I'm open-minded).

I'm open to other factions. Ideally, for this character development to make sense, the master would be from a faction that is authoritarian and can install order and safety on its worlds with force and strict structures of authority, even if it's a smaller faction and that's one world at a time. Ultimately, I'd like to be involved in planetary takeovers, but right now I'll settle for getting my creative fix on a smaller scale through character development, training and missions.

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
I'd love to take this opportunity, then. Mind if I join your thread?
PS: I'm from the Zweihander Union, and I think my faction fits what you had in mind. would you like to take a look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom