Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even Spirits Need Entertainment [Renegade Horde & Allies]

eI8Y0a8.png
New Nabat Outskirts - Halamir
qDr6oqe.png

New Nabat had always been known as a place where the spirits of Halamir most love to reside. More rumors had been started about these spirits than all of the Horde Bosses throughout history, but Leo preferred that they went unexplained. It was called mysticism for a reason; there needed to be some amount of mystery involved.

Outside of city limits, she had brought a crowd along behind her up a mountain pass, where one waterfall ended and gave birth to a second, which would flow into the river crossing directly through New Nabat. It was the home of several mystics, shamans, and force-users, all with the intention of becoming close with the spirits of Halamir. On occasion, these mystics would be blamed for some of the otherwise unexplainable events to occur down below, but Leo was familiar with them. She knew how peaceful they were to the Horde and its people, and in return, the Horde was peaceful to them.

The trek made up the mountain was known as a spirit walk, and it wasn't the only one of its kind on that world, but it happened to be a favorite to visit. If ever there was a way to soak in the beauty of Halamir, this was just that. It was no wonder the spirits took a liking to it.

By the time they arrived, it was approaching dusk, many of them wearing cloaks and scarves to ward off the cold. Almost right away, Leo was met with a Twi'lek man she knew as Sohzodi. His red face was marked with white paint, and a cloak of feathers and hide hung over his body.

"Under their guidance, Horde Boss Leo," he said to her. Sohz was always exceptionally pious, even more than most other mystics. He was also as friendly as they came. "Have you come to entertain them?"

"Nobody can entertain a spirit quite like Leo, eh?" she said with a smirk, gesturing to those behind her. "I have brought more than enough to keep the spirits occupied for the night, and more will be on their way! It is a celebration! While our machines of war are being built, while our horde grows ever stronger, and while I feel the need to have fun, then so shall it be, yes!?"

"So shall it be," Sohzodi replied with a bow. "The fighting grounds remain open," he said as he pointed across the bridge leading over the rushing water, "and feel free to be cleansed by the waterfall."

"And we will feast!" Leo added. "Come, who among us will be the first to take to the sparring grounds tonight?"

[member="Zek Koth"] | [member="Udom Nissani"] | [member="Judas Foster"] | [member="Darth Pellax"] | [member="Ursula Vizla"] | [member="Arrik Terran "]| [member="C-02"]

C-02, or rather Conoto as he put his 'human' name while disguised, watched. He was not one for the usual gatherings, but he had to mingle. Appear as a normal human, mingle among them. He had motives and for now, he just had to fit in. With the hologram over him, he wandered till he heard the voice of [member="Leo"] speaking. He remained close by, but the mention of fighting grounds and sparring. It was not fond words the droid wanted to hear, as he was rather fragile compared to most of his kind.

"I may watch. Sparring, not my thing" he said, rather quietly in fact. He would hold a small, fragile sort of look so that he would be barely noticed by most.

4wDpEF0.png

[SIZE=11pt]Cynthia’s hands was mostly stationary as the blurred lines of hyperspace shot by, in fact they held a cup of caf between them. She heard the swish of the door open till it had came to a stop. Footsteps began coming closer till Fraylen sat in the chair besides her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“So…” Fraylen began, drumming his fingers on his seat as he faced Cynthia in her cockpit. “Are you, uh… Helly’s girlfriend now? Or… some kind of acquaintance, or what?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cynthia’s face turned red, astounded by the bluntness of the question from the guy. “I.. ahhh, I like to think so, but we are not anything official yet, I guess. So I think the term is dating?” Her tone carried that she felt shy about answering the question and was actually unsure how to put their relationship. Cynthia couldn’t deny her feelings of wanting to ask, but with Coruscant in recent memory, it would probably not be the best time- or maybe it would. Cynthia didn’t know if asking would be comforting to her right now, it was just an unknown to the Mandalorian woman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Dating, alright…” Fraylen crossed his arms and sat back into his seat, leaning his head up to stare at the wall across from him. “And you know what you’re getting into, right?” At Cynthia’s inquisitive reaction, Fraylen took a deep breath. “Our front woman's got a history with girls. One in particular you might call a [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]stalker. Maybe she was always a nut or maybe she just flew too close to the sun, but Helly burned her either way when they got close enough. Publicly. I don’t know if she deserved it or not, I wasn’t there for when it all went down, but what I do know is that Mona- that’s, uh, her name, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Mona[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]- has more or less dedicated her life to… y’know… wrecking Helly’s. Totally up to you whether you wanna go public with your relationship or not, but I’m just filling you in on some of the things that I know Helly hasn’t mentioned to you yet.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Her expression quickly changed as Fraylen kept speaking. At most she was a little annoyed that he was telling Cynthia this. “Look, I don’t mean this to sound rude but Helly’s past belongs to her. If she wishes to discuss it with me, she will, but her past should not be coming from your mouth. Cin vhetin Fray. I’m stretching the term a little but I hold hope that some time down the line it isn’t stretched. In basic it means the erasing of a person's past when they become Mandalorian, and that they will only be judged by what they do from that point onwards.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Her eyes diverted from the guy to what was ahead. “She may not be Mandalorian, but her past was erased when I knew what my feelings for her were. They are that I love her. Besides this Mona person sounds like a chakaaryc and a hut’uun. This is very cultural of me but Mandalorians, we face our problems head on, not from the shadows, and that woman was obviously weak and undeserving of someone so… Amazing, beautiful... special.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fraylen yawned, nodding his head along with her. “You’re in love with her, I know how this goes. Last thing you wanna do is listen to the guy who knows the girl you love better than anyone in this galaxy, but just think about it. Ruminate over it, or maybe even meditate, I don’t know if that’s a Mandalorian thing or not. And are you sure about Helly’s ability to adapt to Mandalorian culture? I don’t think she knows a single word in your language, much less how to…” He bit his tongue before going on, stopping himself in his tracks. “Maybe it [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]does sound a bit like I’m working against you two… but Cynthia, I swear to you, if Helly gets her heartbroken one more time from another long-term girlfriend, I think the next planet we’re seeing up in flames is gonna be [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Mandalore.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His words started leaving a foul taste in the air. “You may know Helly, but you don’t know me,” she said with a stern voice. “So you really don’t know how things will go, unless you were a jedaii that could see the future. Besides you do know that people, aruetiise become Mandalorian every day. Do you think they know the language to start with? No.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The ship dropped from hyperspace above [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Halamir[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. Putting the cup down her hands took a firm grip of the controls. “Look, I’m as loyal as they come... the only way Helly’s gonna get rid of me is if that’s what she wants. I will defend that woman with my life no matter what the situation is. All honestly, I’ve never felt this strongly about anyone and those feelings are here to stay.” Her eyes latched on to the man, her eyes casting an inferno inside them. “And if I ever and I mean [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]ever hear you say that last part again. You will regret it. Mandalore is my homeworld. Just remember what you just saw and how that makes you feel. My world has already been burned and ravaged many times and once in my lifetime.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The cockpit became silent once more till the ship was hailed. The checks took no time and quickly they had been granted entry permission to the world below.[/SIZE]

8g09Hoq.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]After witnessing firsthand the destruction of her homeworld and being chased out of the system, Helly had mostly kept to herself on Cynthia's ship, not knowing how to cope or even what to feel. Thinking of playing at Coruscant again only made her cry, and thinking of all the time it took to form a band there, start her career in music, and how simple everything used to be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Her lead guitarist, Raska, entered the small quarters Helly had been hiding herself away in, sitting down on the bed while Helly continued staring out of the window. It took a minute for Raska to begin speaking, the atmosphere as still and somber as it could be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We're almost to Halamir. We'll be in the clear soon enough."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We can't go back,"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Helly said almost immediately. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Remember feeling alive? Having fun... staying up late drinking your dad's awful beer... all four of us sleeping on the same couch... our first concert? Do you remember that?"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] She turned to face Raska, who had gone silent, whether out of pain or worry, she didn't know. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Raska? Do you remember that?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Yeah..." [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Raska responded solemnly. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Coruscant will be rebuilt. It'll go back to what it was, and we can be there for that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Helly gave it a bit of thought before shaking her head, looking down beside her. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"We can't go back..."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] she said again. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"It'll never be the same. Not anymore. It won't be [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]our[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Coruscant. We can go home, but it won't be home at all."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Raska knelt down beside Helly, taking her hand in one of her own. Before long, Helly found herself enveloped in all four of Raska's arms, feeling the tears begin to stream down her cheeks, mourning the empty pit where her comfort used to be, caressing the memories of Coruscant like a doting mother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"It's like everything good I used to know is gone," [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Helly said through the tears. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"The guys hate me, I can't just have worry-free fun anymore, and now my home, this... this shining beacon of hope... I don't even know what that hope was for, you know? It was just... [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]hope.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Maybe I thought I could someday go back to living on Coruscant fulltime. Buy out my old garbage apartment, paint my own designs on the walls again... ignore the noise complaints whenever I practice guitar or sing too loudly..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Remember when I got locked out of my parents' place?" [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Raska asked. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"You gave me a place to stay for months. I'd be dead on the streets if it wasn't for you. So... don't forget that you've still got me. Forget about the guys, they've got sticks up their asses. I'm still here, and I'm the same goofy Raska I've always been. I love you, Helly, and even if the guys won't admit it, they love you too. After everything we've been through, how could they not?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Taking a deep breath, Helly nodded and even offered a smile. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"You know I love you too, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]and[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] the guys, even though both of them can eat my ass..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Only one person on this ship is gonna be doing that,"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Raska teased, picking herself back up only to fall back on the bed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You offering?"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Helly asked, returning her gaze into the space separated by a glass pane. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Three's company, y'know..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Raska offered a slight chuckle at the thought as Halamir came into view from the window. Lights where the cityscapes resided lit up the planet's night, and Helly could only imagine that Cynthia was busy being hailed by Halamirian planetary security. They could have gone to a number of places, from Naboo to Alderaan, but she had heard of the stance that Halamir had taken, one of vengeance for what was lost. They were practically extremists, but Helly was feeling extreme, at least at that time.[/SIZE]

tK3ytN7.png

[SIZE=10.5pt]Accompanied by her band, her personal assistant, her chief guard, and [member="Cynthia Solus"], Helly made the "Spirit Walk" to the Horde Boss herself, entirely unafraid of anyone or anything. As Leo made her announcements and began socializing with her fellow Horde members, Helly walked on ahead of the rest towards her, shrugging off the massive, furry hand of Adroth as she went. It didn't take long for Leo to notice her approach, and the closer Helly got, the more intimidating the colossal figure appeared. But it didn't matter, not then. Not when her home was up in flames.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]"You the Horde queen?"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Helly asked when she was close enough.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] "Glad to see you're holding a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]celebration[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] while Coruscant is being reduced to [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ashes![/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] I heard you'd go to any cost to get back at the Sith for what they've done. I heard you wouldn't rest until they were all [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]dead in the ground!"[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tears filled her eyes once more, her jaw quivering uncontrollably. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"So get your ass back out there and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]fight,[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] goddammit. You don't [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]get[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]to rest. None of us do! Not anymore!"[/SIZE]

[member="Helly Reyne"]
Cynthia had no idea where she was been taken but Helly was taking them somewhere and with haste. Her walk was expression enough and her face had a distraught look written all over it. Infact Cynthia wasn’t to sure where here was or why the woman she loved wanted to come here so badly. Yet she trusted the woman and thought that there was a purpose to it. The crowd was somewhat thick with people of all species.

The second Helly’s speed picked up Cynthia noticed where she was heading towards, or who she was heading towards. Her own pace became faster trying to keep up with Helly’s. Although as Cynthia pushed her way through, a few beings got in the way, letting the woman move further away from her. The entire time Cynthia cursed the same word under her breath trying to catch up before something happened.

It was too late, however. By the time Cynthia caught up she heard the insult leave Helly’s mouth. Her walk took her closer approaching with caution as attention from all around drew to the two. It was hard to believe but Cynthia understood what she felt. Cynthia also knew that revenge and war don’t entirely work. Not only that, but the sith had far larger numbers. If these people were rebels of some sort, then the fights had to be selected carefully.

There was nothing Cynthia likely could have done to stop Helly saying what she said, but one thing was certain; Cynthia was there for her. Gently, she spun the woman, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. “Heyyy hey hey.... Breath, okay…? I’m here.”

Folding her arms in front of the sobbing woman and the friend that came to hold her, Leo glanced sideways for a moment to see if anyone nearby who knew who these new arrivals were.

No such luck.

"This is a sacred event, small girl," she said to her with a shrug. "If we always attack, we always die. If we always die, the war is over. Even the Horde needs to plan, to think. Could we get the numbers, then and only then would a war be a constant."

Leo noticed a logo on the back of Helly's jacket, one synonymous with the band Hartlite. It was no wonder this girl was so emotional, listening to such shallow, angsty music. "If you work with us, help to bring down the empires with whatever skills you may have, then we will have our closure even sooner. Either way, I assure you that vengeance will be had. And I welcome you to Halamir!" She looked [member="Cynthia Solus"] in the eyes as well, adding, "And you too, pink-haired one..." Her voice trailed off as a sly, insinuating grin appeared on her face, accented by narrowed eyes.

In the already-familiar embrace of Cynthia, Helly listened to the words of the Horde Boss, almost surprised that she wasn't reprimanded in any way. It was difficult to break away from her lover's arms at first, but she did so just enough to face Leo once more, still holding onto Cynthia's hand as she did.

"I will be fighting," Helly replied. "On my own terms. I love that planet more than anything and I'll do everything I can to get back at the mother((firetruck!))ers who did this. Every last one. You shouldn't be asking me to join your Horde. You should be asking if your Horde can join me. I have a voice in this galaxy. I'm Helly goddamn Reyne and I'll start a revolution if I have to."

[member="Cynthia Solus"]

[member="Helly Reyne"] | [member="C-02"] | [member="Zek Koth"] | [member="Udom Nissani"] | [member="Judas Foster"] | [member="Ursula Vizla"] | @Arrik Terran

Cynthia didn't know what to say, was there even anything she could say. This woman stood before them had a legion around Helly, Cynthia and the others. Cynthia's hand held Helly's firmly, obviously nervous about the situation. "Sorry but I'm not for hire. Not for war, I only fight for my vod and that is Helly, my clan and my people." She said with a stern tone that held a hint of been offended. It was clear the Coruscanti woman knew more than Cynthia of who these people where but she at least know what warriors looked like. It was exactly what these people where. Although if they was twisting the nail in then Cynthia could twist further. "A warrior may look for the opportune moment to hit, clearly you guys missed it. The Sith, the First Order... they was to focused on the galactic alliance, the coalition, the silver jedi and who else opposed them at the battle of Coruscant. That was the time to strike in full force, to prove your metal against a foe. Instead you hide here watching and presumably spewing ideological crap to these people. You do not know war like we do."

"Then again that's what you get for a warrior that is like the rest. You just prove we Mandalorians are a breed apart. To die in battle is the greatest honour a warrior can have. No matter how many of our vod die in battle the Mandalorians still live. For as long as one of us still live... so will the Mandalorians. That is our way." Even through history her people had fought wars after wars. They were no pacifists, war called to them and they ran to it for honour and the glory of testing their strength above all others. Her people had faced near extinction to only flourish once more. Death was apart of war and it came for any who heed its call. This woman does't grasp it the same way a true warrior does.

Cynthia admittedly found Helly's fire luring. Her passion for her world was one that could be matched by her own. "Come Helly. These people are not worth the breath." She expecting a defensive response.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Teresa watched from in the crowed at the two who did not fit. A Mandalorian and some rich girl. What an odd pairing, She thought listening in. A small chuckle escaped her lips finding entertainment in each word. "Ahh Mandalorians. Your all the same. Always ready to run head first and die like the fodder you all are. Last I checked your people was allied with the sith, am I wrong in assuming that still exists? and you rich girl. Why would anyone follow you. You don't look like you've fought a fight in your life. Not one that holds merit that is." Her Black and orange eyes was enough to instil fear to most not only that but wings that hung from her back made her seem unusual. "The Sith will pay in blood on our terms. Not yours or anyone else's. You'd be wise to realise that."

Helly broke from Cynthia's grip as she stood mere inches from the Sith's face in the next moment, hands balled into fists. Perhaps a week ago, she would have looked at [member="Darth Pellax"] in a different light, but this wasn't a week ago.

"What the ((Too hot for TV)) is someone like you doing with rebels? ((Helly curses a lot))ing Sith scum." She finished her message by tilting her head down and spitting on the Sith's foot, looking back up only to be smacked by the back of a heavy, metallic hand, the metal nails cutting into her cheek.

For a moment, she couldn't be sure what was happening, but she found herself being caught in Cynthia's arms before she could hit the ground. In the back of her mind, she thought about reaching into her jacket for a certain microphone that had a little more "kick" to it than the rest, but immediately there was a man carrying a sword and shield who came to herd both her and Cynthia away from the crowd, saying something that Helly couldn't quite hear over the ringing in her head. They were led into an empty tent when the man was informing Cynthia of something.

Her right arm began to spasm on its own before locking into place at her side, as straight and rigid as could be. Something had gone deeply wrong in her wiring after taking the hit, no doubt because of how faulty everything inside of her was.

"Does your friend have a cybernetic arm?" the man asked Cynthia as he went to try and move it, and Helly could only weep while lying on her back. It could have just ended right there for her. Some merciful lightning bolt from the heavens to take her away from this awful world. She knew it could never be that easy, though. She would be made to suffer through this just as she had suffered through everything else.

Brea Hersy

Probably has bad taste in music
He may have been too late to break it up before it got physical, but knowing the Horde, they were all likely eating it up. Sometimes Brenett wondered if he was the only one there with any common sense, but that was a ridiculous question to ask himself; of course he was.

"All right, that's quite enough," he said to the crowd as he held [member="Cynthia Solus"] back from retaliating on the spot. He received some jeers as he herded the pair away and into a tent, but he was used to that by then. After taking a better look at Helly's injury, he could see the redness of her cheek and the cuts along the skin, but there was something more unusual going on. The girl's arm moved unnaturally before locking into place at her side, not what he would have expected to see from a public figure like Helly.

"Hey, uh..." he said to Cynthia, keeping his eyes on the arm. "Does your friend have a cybernetic arm?"

In the past, her clan and a hunch of others were declared as traitors. They did not agree with the new of her nation and country, a fight broke out, one that she ignored and abstained, stayed in her house property in Concord Dawn. Not long they left, they lost, they were traitors and cowards of the Resol'nare, and Ursula Vizsla became by all the rights, the new alor of her clan. Two branches existed because of that, House Vizsla of Ronan Vizsla, mandalorians without a home, and hers, House Vizla, true mandalorians that she recruited to her cause through out the space, now from Mandalore.

She was faithful to her way of living, She wore the armor, black for justice, justice for her name and she spoke the language, defended herself and her new family, Ursula would raise her children mandalorians, and when called by her Mand'alor, she would come. For now she did gigs for rebels and criminals, but she loved to work for the Confederation, not only because their pockets were filled with credits, not only because they paid her an enormous amount of money, it was because they valued her work and herself. And raising a big cup filled with falleen beer, Vizla, know and only called by whoever it was by either "alor Vizsla" or "Firestorm", without her bes'kar helmet raised her voice in a powerful chant.
"Drink, schuttas! Drink until you're fighters again!"

[member="Brenett Storm"] [member="Helly Reyne"] [member="Ursula Vizla"] [member="C-02"]

In a split of a second Cynthia's fiery rage ignited like a raging inferno at the sight of helly been struck, her legs refused to budge as arms wrapped around her own to drag her away. If not for these invading arms her hands would've reached for the shotgun upon her back. "Karking sith. I'll kill you for that! Mark my words, the last face you will see is mine!" There was nothing but a blank stare and a wicked smile from the sith to Cynthia's threat. That only made Cynthia more angry.

With resistance they had managed to pull her into the tent where it took a moment for some of her rage to settle. She had just missed what was happening with Helly's arm as Cynthia was sat down and faced with a question. "I wouldn't know." Her face looked puzzled by the question. "It's something that has never been bought up I guess." her eyes shifted over to the woman she loved. "Helly?" She said now calming down more. "Are you okay, do you want me to take a look at the wound?"

Still weeping uncontrollably, Helly merely shook her head at the sound of Cynthia's question. "Cyn, just leave me be. It's been fun, but all good things have to come to an end, right...?"

Making eye contact with Brenett, she noted, "My engineer will have me fixed up soon. If you could both do me a favor and just... not tell anyone I'm all cybernetic... that'd be great. It wouldn't be good for my image if people knew that my voice was given to me artificially..."

Barely glancing at Cynthia for a moment, she then added, "Sorry 'bout this, babe... It's never personal when I lie to people. Try not to blame yourself for the fallout, yeah? It's all on me."

She had already played this out in her head once before, having one of her deepest secrets revealed and trying to let Cynthia down as gently and as painlessly as possible. She was ready for it, even. Most of her life had been spent both fearing and preparing for things like this to happen. All things considered, she should have been thankful that it was only in front of two people; her lover and a complete stranger.

[member="Cynthia Solus"]

Brea Hersy

Probably has bad taste in music
"Huh..." Brenett said after Helly's diatribe on herself. "So are you some kinda singer, or...? Either way, you should get in contact with your engineer as soon as possible. I'm good for treating wounds, but my knowledge stops when cybernetics are involved, and you took one hell of a hit there..."

He couldn't help but feel something pulling at his heartstrings when looking at a girl like her cry, and so he tried offering what little advice he could give. "And just so you know, we have rights for about every population here on Halamir except for, you know, literal prisoners... And that includes droids." He glanced over at [member="Cynthia Solus"] to add, "And Mandalorians. If you feel like it, you could have someone from this very planet help work on you, totally confidential and judgment-free. You're not the only one out here trying to pass as human, I can assure you..."

[member="Helly Reyne"]

The sight of Helly's tears washed away her rage and bought a weight down on her heart as she said what they had was over. Cynthia didn't know what to say just that it was to soon. Tears swelled up in Cynthia's eyes trying to hold herself together. 'So what if your all cybernetic?' she thought as Helly kept speaking. Pushing herself to her feet the mandalorian woman moved over to Helly, a hand caressed her cheek that was not hurt. "Look, if you want this to be over fine but..."

Cynthia's lips pressed against Helly's for a short moment as the tears dropped from her eyes as they closed. "Let me at least tell you that I love you Helly, and that I love you for the good and the bad. Cybernetics are not a deal beaker for me. You're on my mind day and night, you make me happy, happier than i have ever been. That's why I want to be yours. I'd like you to be my riduur. My girlfriend." Cynthia paused for a moment to gaze into helly's eyes. The silence felt like a life time was passing by in those moments.

"So, what do you say cyar'ika?"

For the first time since they had been together, Helly was genuinely surprised by Cynthia. A part of her said that it was still too good to be true, that the words Cynthia said in that moment wouldn't reflect how she would feel somewhere down the road. She was also well aware of the severe depression plaguing her thoughts at every waking moment of her life.

The kiss felt good either way. They hadn't kissed since before Coruscant, and she had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed it. Sure, she had heard similar sentiments from past lovers, but this Mandalorian girl wasn't a fan. She was a friend, someone who had come into her life naturally, and there she was, wanting to go further ahead with their relationship. For a moment, she almost felt stupid for assuming the worst out of her confession. If what she felt was real, then it wouldn't matter what Helly was made out of.

"Your... riduur," Helly attempted to pronounce. "My girlfriend..." She let the word hang in the air for a moment as she gazed longingly into Cynthia's burning red eyes. Before she answered, she had to ask a question of her own, one of importance to her. "Do you... really love me? Honestly?"

[member="Cynthia Solus"]

The disguised droid had gone off elsewhere, sticking to shadows as others conversed. It watched, silently. It's holo-disguise held up, shimmering every now and then however. It was something that needed to be fixed, due to many years of damage and corroding. There were many around, and while the droid did not mind crowds, C-02 rathered stick to itself. Plus, as long as it stuck far away, perhaps it would get lucky and not get dragged into fighting. How did the droid get itself into these situations, anyway?

[member="Helly Reyne"] [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Brenett Storm"] [member="Ursula Vizla"] [member="Darth Pellax"] [member="Leo"]

[member="Helly Reyne"]

A small subtle smile showed on Cynthia's face, even her eyes sparkled as she kept gazing at the woman. "Helly Reyne, you are the only girl in my life that I could not go without. Yes I love you, kark, you could say I'm madly in love with you. I want to wake up every day I can next to you. I want to alway be by your side to make you happy. I want to be yours and nothing would make me happier that you saying that you want the same." Cynthia's expression changed entirely now showing her nervousness thinking about properly asking it. Her throat felt like it had closed up trying to hold back the words. Yet the pink haired mandalorian was determined. "Helly? Will you be my riduur?" The woman's voice sounded shaky as she said the words slower than the speed she normal spoke at.

"A hand was raised to Cynthia's cheek as Helly's tear-stained eyes squinted to see her there through all the moisture. "You know..." she began. "I only use the word babe when referring to my girlfriend... I guess I let it slip earlier, but you have your answer there, babe." A dumb smile appeared on her own face despite her best efforts to stifle it, wanting instead to be more resolute in that moment. Her emotions had other plans, it seemed.

"I care about you, y'know. After all the time we've spent together on your ship, knowing that I can rely on someone now... that I can have someone in my corner to talk to, to be close to..." Despite the tragedy she had to endure, despite the pain she was still in, she laughed a bit as a tear made its way down the side of her face. "God, babe, I love you too, you know? I'd love to be your riduur, and I'd love for you to be my girlfriend... Come here..." She hooked her arm around the back of Cynthia's neck, gently pulling her closer to where she laid on the bed. Once they were embraced, Helly pressed her lips firmly against the side of the Mandalorian's head, tears flowing all the while.

[member="Cynthia Solus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom