Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private "Even Bad Men Love Their Mother's" [Kay Larr].

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Alright..." Caedyn moved to hug his Mother farewell. This little secret on Commenor awaited him, and then from there he still had to get back to Svivren, his home once more; "Just don't lose hope. Don't give up on yourself...-You can always come to Svivren if you want" he offered, parting from her and moving to collect his things, as few as they were.

"I'll try and track Lori down on the way to Commenor. With luck she'll still be on her old Comm-Channel, or at the very least monitoring it for any activity. It's what I do with my own Commenori frequencies anyway" he explained, informing her of his plans moving forward. "Then I'll grab this thing of Dad's and head back to the Outer Rim".

Heading for the entrance to the Tea Shoppe, Caedyn stopped to take a second glance at the place. The establishment was humble and cozy looking, very much his Mom's old style that he remembered of her Office back in Chasin City. Of course, she didn't have assistants or advisors here, but it still seemed to resemble the old Kay that people had loved so much. For Caedyn and his Sister, it felt like there was nothing his Mother could do or say that would push them away forever. Especially with their Father's past actions, Caedyn had learned to put his faith in Kay instead. Something that today resembled a bit of a scarred over wound in his relationship with his Dad.

"Take care of yourself, alright?".

Kay-Larr Kay-Larr

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Caedyn Arenais

Kay held onto Caedyn tightly as he hugged her and when he let her go, she kissed his forehead. The feeling of loss was hitting her again, but she knew that she had to let him go.

"If I can get enough for transport and the shoppe could spare me being away for a little while, I'll do so. Tell Lori that I love her and let her know where I am, just in case she's in the area."

She watched him pack up his things and then followed him to the door. While he told her to take care of herself, Kay nodded. "You too...." Leaning against the doorframe, she watched him go. It was a much better departure than their previous encounter. Whereas that one held a lot of anger; at least this one was more reasonable. And loving. Kay hoped that it wouldn't be the last time that she'd ever see him again. But that was entirely out of her control. She just had to accept whatever would come.

Ine day at a time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom