Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private "Even Bad Men Love Their Mother's" [Kay Larr].

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn frowned in response, his Mom not seeming to want to give in. "You don't seem that sick" he argued, possibly having inherited some of that same stubbornness from [member="Kay Larr"] and the twin's Father. It was true that he hadn't been present for Kay's meeting with the Silver Assembly, though her view and recollection of those events were somewhat skewed compared to what Veiere Arenais could have told him. Unfortunately, Caedyn's Father was all too good at keeping these things close to his chest and not speaking of business he felt would probably lead his children into emotional turmoil.

"When has life in the Galaxy ever been fair, Mom?" He countered, shaking his head to himself in a loss for how to convince her out of this plan of hers. "If it was fair, we'd still be on Commenor and the Sith would never have invaded. I'd still have my Master and the rest of the Je'daii Order still on Aurum, they would never have left". Caedyn still felt the effects of what had felt like abandonment in the end. It had been difficult to accept that the Je'daii had moved on and no longer resembled the Order they had been when Caedyn first entered into training under Asha Hex. She herself had explained her reasons for undertaking her personal journey and it was difficult to find any reason to blame her or feel resentful at all, but for an entire Order to up and leave...He had struggled to comprehend it, and it had thrown him into a state of uncertainty for his future and his personal identity as a Force User and an individual that he was still trying to answer for.

"To be honest, you remind me of what Dad was like when he was at home on Commenor, isolating himself away from everyone..." Caedyn added, speaking his thoughts aloud. His Father's depression had been the fuel that had led him towards the Dark Side of the Force and his surrender and refusal to fight against that pull, had assured it. "I know you're sad, and I get that you and Dad aren't together anymore...-Which absolutely sucks...-But there's no reason you both can't still be friends and there's no reason for you to give up hope when there's still people who love and care about you".

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
"I'm hiding it, Cae....I'm hiding it..." That was the truth of it. She just didn't want [member="Caedyn Arenais"] to see her as any less of a person than he did now. Nor did she want him to worry.

She folded her arms across her chest now, hugging herself in a way as he explained about how unfair life was, touching on his own feelings for how things had changed for him when people disappeared. None of them had fair lives it seemed. Especially in their family.

Kay looked up at him once more, studying his eyes as she could feel the emotional pain carried in his voice. "I love your Dad, very much. We are still bonded together. I just don't want to be a burden. Where would I go? Who would watch over me to be sure that I don't..." She hung her head for a moment before a sudden revelation hit. Kay got to her feet quickly. "I'll need to destroy some of my work here...And send a package to Anarris, before it spreads. Help me, come on!" Whether Cae decided to do so or not, she hurried to the back of the shop behind the counter and into the tea shoppe's lab.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Anarris?" Caedyn blinked as the subject seemed to take an unexpected turn, his head following his Mother as [member="Kay Larr"] started moving to pack up some of her belongings from within the Tea Shoppe; "What's on Anarris?" He asked entirely in the dark as far as her recent exploits were concerned. This was after all, the first time they'd caught up in force only knows how many months now. What Caedyn did know however was that the sudden change in his Mom's demeanor, the panic and the fear that he could feel wash over her through the force, didn't suggest anything good at all.

"What am I looking for exactly?" He rose to his feet and began to help her, though knew not what to bring to her. Destroying the work that she had done there, the place that she had created for herself and had been proud of her achieving the business and private life away from everything else, it didn't make sense. Then again, not a great deal of his life seemed to make much sense anymore. "What's going on Mom..." He asked, this time with a little more strength behind his words, no longer certain he should just blindly follow. He wanted answers to why his Mom was so amiss, why her business needed to be destroyed and what Anarris had to do with any of what they had been talking about.

Kay-Larr

Kay was busy throwing some of the boxes of tea on the floor in a mad dash. Then she started to search through some of her boxes of herbs, selecting some of them and throwing them onto the pile, all done over her shoulder, paying no mind to whether or not she'd accidently hit [member="Caedyn Arenais"] with them. She was just too frantic.

"Look for any boxes that say Tea of Destiny! Throw them on the pile! Any that you find of Reeksa Root, put it on the counter." Her movements slowed down as she opened one of the cupboards, having unlocked it with her palm print. Then she cautiously brought out a series of vials. "I made something terrible, blackmailed by politicians here wanting to start another civil war on this planet...I have to destroy it." She clenched her jaw a little. "I was going to use it against the Sith, pollute their waters and the air they breathe, but....It's not right." Innocents could die. Innocents already have on Anarris. "Reeksa root is the cure. That's what I have to send to Anarris. Help me take that pile to the fireplace. We have to burn it." With the virus being waterborne, she figured fire could destroy it.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn listened to what his Mother was telling him, though he could scarcely believe it. She had created some sort of poison, a virus that was meant to be waterborne to infect the planet of Anarris? He previous belief that she wasn't as sick as she had claimed, was now being contested by the knowledge that she was capable of doing something like this. When did their family become so messed up as to go and cross such obvious moral lines that conflicted with everything his and his Sister's parents had previously stood to represent. Did his Father know? There was no way that Veiere could learn of something like this as a Jedi and not act against it...

"Dad doesn't know...Does he?" Caedyn asked, uncertain whether or not he wished to hear her answer in the case that he might actually be aware and therefore equally responsible by association and inaction. It was too much to take in all at once, Cae felt his mind reeling as the thoughts of what consequences might result from this viral outbreak. Reeksa Root was a cure...-Or at the very least part of one, that was important information that he needed to remember in case this all blew up.

"Has this virus been released yet?" He asked furthermore, hoping that the deed hadn't been committed and that there might be some way to take it back, to stop the act from happening. Blackmail or not, his Mom had just been arguing that people wanted her incarcerated and now she had revealed to him that she had committed a heinous crime that probably justified those peoples desires. "What did these Politician's hold over you? You said you thought we were all dead, right? What could be threatened that'd convince you to do something like this?" he desperately wanted to understand. To know what had convinced [member="Kay Larr"] that this was a good decision to make, after having already spent time in prison following Commenor and isolating herself to get away from all the hate and the guilt, Caedyn needed to know what possible motivation she could have had to make a mistake this big.

Kay-Larr

Kay set the vials down on the counter. [member="Caedyn Arenais"] wasn't helping. He was too busy asking questions, some of which she didn't really want to answer. It just made her feel more insane and more in need of her Sapir tea. Seeing herself through her son's eyes, she didn't like what she saw. "No...I didn't tell him...I didn't want him to get into trouble if he knew." Nor did she want him to be conflicted. She did warn him about it, but gave him no specifics.

She approached her pile of boxes and herbs and gathered as much of it as she could, leaving the back room to the main shoppe where the fireplace resided. Unceremoniously she dumped them in the fire and then hurried back to gather the rest. "...The virus is hidden in the tea. It was sent as a gift to the Lord Governor." And he did, as well as two of his aides. Kay didn't look at Caedyn, knowing full well that it would probably crush her. "As far as I know it hasn't spread. So if I can catch it early..." Maybe she could stave off an epidemic.

Again she picked up more of the boxes and carried them to the fireplaces, dropping them in so they'd burn. The flames were already turning into various shades of blue. Kay walked to the counter and picked up her datapad as well as the vials of the synthesized virus. "They threatened to send me back to [member="Darth Tacitus"] . I don't think that he knows where I am, but no doubt he doesn't like the fact that I escaped his justice. They promised to leave me alone after this..." She left the back room and approached the fireplace, dropping the glass vials and datapad into it. Now to be sure that it all was completely destroyed. Kay took a seat at a nearby table to watch it all burn. "I'm sorry, Caedyn...I don't think that my mind could survive another round of torture. It's damaged enough as it is. That's why I've been getting Dr. Benson's help." And her doctor was right. She probably shouldn't of said anything. "I'll fix this. I'll fix it all before I go."

Caedyn Arenais

C
So there was a strong likelihood that this Dr. Benson knew about his Mother's decision as well...-What a complicated mess.

Caedyn moved toward the counter, taking a sample of the Reeksa Root that [member="Kay Larr"] had suggested could cure the virus, and turned to call for Lexus. While the droid returned into the Tea Shoppe, Caedyn moved to take up one of the vials containing the virus that his Mom had created and moved to hand them to his mechanical co-pilot. "Secure these samples aboard The Repertoire please, Lex" he asked the droid expectant that the other would comply without question, "Stash them in the usual spot, and consider them extremely fragile" he added caution to the request so that the droid understood the importance of their new cargo.

His Mother would probably hate the idea, but before she could interject, Caedyn turned back to look in her direction and explain himself; "I'll help you clean up this mess, but I need to know what I'm dealing with if I'm to head to Anarris. You can't do this on your own, so don't bother arguing about it Mom" he warned her with a stern look, she really didn't have the moral high ground here to complain. No matter how stubborn she might have been feeling. "Besides, you'll never have closure if this isn't fixed..." he added, knowing that she would forever blame herself if they were too late to stop the massacre of a waterborne viral outbreak she had caused.

Caedyn wasn't like his father when it came to the greater Galaxy. He wasn't some famous Jedi leader who people might recognize out in public sight, he was just another young adult among millions of other young adults in the Galaxy. He wasn't even well known within the Silver Jedi Order with the exception of those who were close to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], so there'd be little problem getting onto Anarris without being tied to whatever sort of blackmail these politicians had held over his mother. Speaking of which..."Do you have the names of these people that blackmailed you by any chance?" he asked abruptly, his mind racing from one thing to the next whilst he tried to assist her with the moving of boxes into the back room that she might burn the evidence away.

Kay-Larr

Doctor/patient confidentiality was something that Dr. Benson believed strongly in. So he wasn't the type to squeal to the authorities. Why lose the patient's trust?

She frowned as [member="Caedyn Arenais"] had stolen one of the vials carrything the synthetic virus. "You should destroy it, not keep it. What if it falls into the wrong hands?" Being in hers was bad enough.

And of course she wanted to argue when Caedyn insisted on going to Anarris. But the look on his face told her not to say anything. Instead she kept her words to herself. Now he chose to help instead of walking out on her life. That gave her a little bit of assurance at least. "Thank you..."

To the question on the names of the politicians, Kay raised a brow. "Why? What do you plan on doing with that information? The first thing that we have to do is to take the Reeksa root tea to Anarris. It's the continent on the other side of this planet. You have a ship, right?" The other route would be to go by train. That could take a week.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I have made some contacts over the years, if needs be I can get in touch with some very capable scientists that may be able to study the virus in case someone else tries to use it", there were already too many devious minds that knew about this new poison, excluding his Mother of course, but taking a sample for himself was an insurance policy should the chemical be weaponized again in the future. Caedyn wasn't just thinking about the present, but the case that [member="Kay Larr"]'s efforts might be exploited ahead of time.

"Anarris is just another continent?" Caedyn asked out of a little surprise, "That helps" he added. He hadn't considered that the location was on the same world they were currently on; Lexus could have well searched it out across the holo-charts, but this would mean less time spent aboard the Repertoire. "Yeah I can get us there, but are you sure you should be coming with me? What if someone sees you?" He asked, collecting what else he could identify as part of the contraband his Mom was wishing to burn, moving it into the back room so that she could finish the task.

"Once this is dealt with, I want to look into the people who forced you into doing this...-As far as they know, your Children were killed and you have no further family. It won't be difficult to keep myself safe, but these people deserve to be locked up for their crimes. People in politics shouldn't be allowed to get away with something like this".

Kay-Larr

"Caedyn...no one else worked on it but me. I didn't give the sata on it to anyone and what I did have is on that datapad burning in the fireplace." Kay didn't want anything about it out there. Nor did she want it widely known about. No doubt it would all lead back to her and she'd just have to go into hiding elsewhere.

She nodded as [member="Caedyn Arenais"] asked her about Anarris' location. "This planet has two names; Altiria and Anarris. Both continents and people believe theirs to be the righteous name of it. Entire civil wars had been waged on just that issue alone. Then they stopped, each continent content with both names being used. However some of the higher ups of Anarris are looking to start another civil war, and put the blame on Altiria. I foolishly travelled there in a bid to expand some of my business more locally. I ended up getting more than I had bargained for."

Kay frowned slightly as Caedyn suggested that she remained behind. Even shaking her head a little as he didn't quite grasp how politics really was. "I have to go. Do you have any position of authority there? No. But I am a businesswoman. I have contracts and credits. You'd get further with me going along with you. Trust me." She turned her attention to the fire. "And Caedyn, politics has always been cutthroat. Why else do you think your Dad hated it so much? There is always some scheme going on. No politician has been able to avoid it." And if they were to go to jail than she would gave to as well. Afterall the argument would be that she didn't stop herself from going through with their plans. Just as she didn't stop herself from escaping Purgatory with her rescuers.

There was no easy way out of her mess. But Kay wasn't looking for one anyways.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I get that you made it and everything but you also said that these people blackmailed you into having to do it, they forced you, and if you hadn't done what they asked then you'd be in danger again" Caedyn argued, not caring much for her justifying their crimes simply because of the nature of their business.

"These people carry influence over millions of lives, that doesn't give them the right to act above the law and you of all people should know better than that" He pointed out, disappointed that he actually had to say this to his own Mother who had once been a beacon of morality in his and Loreena's lives.

"Aren't these the sorts of people you used to work against?" He asked to further add to his point, "The sorts of people you'd try to bring to justice because of what they were doing. If no one tries to work against them, and people just let them get away with this sort of thing then who else are they gonna end up hurting".

[member="Kay Larr"]

Kay-Larr

Kay rubbed her arms while she watched everything that she had on her Tea of Destiny; outside of what [member="Caedyn Arenais"] took, burn in the fireplace. "They did..." She was blackmailed with more than just her life, but the prospect of more torture. It wasn't as though she would be let off with a swift death if she was in her enemies' hands again.

But yes, he was right. She should know better. Kay had acted above the law herself and was sent to jail for it. However she escaped that sentence, or rather got out early, something she had hoped that going to stay in a facility for the mentally ill would rectify.

"Okay Caedyn! You win. You don't need to rub it in anymore. I'll stay here and let you take care of it. I'll...go find some place in the woods or something, just in case they send anyone after me while you're there. I'll leave Doyle to look after the place. Maybe I'll book a ticket offworld and then not even go." She didn't have as many resources as before. But Kay had been without them in other times in her life. She could adapt and find somewhere to hide for a while.

"You're looking for the Deputy Governor Kertuk. Although his title may have changed to that of the acting Lord Governor. They'll be holding elections in two days, so that's your timeline. I won't be back here for a week, possibly two, just to be safe. Then I'll...arrange things here for Doyle and then go somewhere else."

Caedyn Arenais

C
With his objective in mind and the knowledge that his Mom would be kept safe beyond the reach and scope of the potentially disastrous consequences of her initial involvement, Caedyn Arenais set out for the Continent of Anarris leaving [member="Kay Larr"] behind in her Tea Shoppe, to prepare herself for whatever was required to make herself scarce should things go pear-shaped.

Thanks to his Mom's knowledge of the chemicals, herbs or whatever medicinal concoction she had created, Caedyn had both the coordinates to Anarris' capital as well as a sample of the cure in the case that this creation of hers were to go Galaxy wide further down the line. Lexus was more than capable of keeping the Reeksa Root safely hidden away, as well as a sample of the virus itself, keeping it from those who might abuse it...They would both find somewhere safe to stow the virus after his job here was done, however for the time being, there were other lives at stake and so he wasted no time in taking his leave and returning to the Repertoire.

His impromptu assignment was straight forward enough. Reach the biggest City in which his Mom had provided the coordinates, contact the authorities whilst keeping his identity to himself and providing them with the appropriate information that would have them investigate the water source, as well as manufacturing as much of the Reeska Root as was medicinally possible in the short amount of time before the virus were to be released.

Naturally, the anonymous transmission to the Authorities raised a few flags, as did the arrival of the goods he had informed them were en-route. It didn't take much to pull a kid off the street, hand them a few credits and tell them to take the gift-wrapped box of goods to the nearby agency building. From a distance Caedyn had followed to ensure that his instructions were followed to the letter and upon arrival, the boy was questioned though he had no information to provide them in terms of who had put the lad to task.

The media of course hit the proverbial roof and news of the sudden threat went world-wide, the citizens cautioned and educated of the risks, while also informed that the situation was under control and that any symptoms would see them provided with a cure at the earliest convenience.

Whatever plans had originally been set into motion, there were no deaths and Kay's involvement would hopefully be swept under the carpet, the authorities none the wiser.

cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
A week later...
Caedyn had remained on world, avoiding the larger settlements and contact with anyone that caused him suspicion, doing nothing to draw attention to himself and having gone into hiding to ensure that there were no one following him, or any sort of investigation into his actions before the weeks end. Only when he was confident that he was free and clear, did he have Lexus relay their transit across to Altiria in order to visit his Mom again. By now she too would have heard the news, much like the rest of the World and perhaps even the greater Galaxy for all the benefits of the Holonet and access of information could deliver. There had been no mention of a Jedi, or any Force User's what-so-ever, keeping the Order and anyone connected to their family well out of the spotlight for this one, Caedyn having been intent on cleaning up this mess, rather than creating a whole new one.

This time, the Repertoire landed within the same district of the Tea shoppe, and rather than taking an air-taxi, Caedyn walked alone, leaving his droid friend on the ship. Arriving shortly there after, he knocked on the door to the small establishment and stepped on inside in search for his Mom.

Kay-Larr

While [member="Caedyn Arenais"] was off on his mission, Kay had done what she said she would do. She packed up a satchel full of food, tea, spare clothing and a blaster before heading off to hide in the woods. [member="Doyle"] was left to watch over the shoppe and Kay hoped that he would stay out of her shoppe's supply of spice and spice-ladened tea. Under her watch he had been okay. But who knew what could happen while she was away?

Kay walked for two days into the forest, only stopping to eat and sleep. It wasn't until the third day that she found an appropriate place for shelter within the burnt out trunk of a large tree. It wasn't the most comfortable of places, but at this point she didn't think that she deserved comfort anyways. Her appetite was small, given that she was worried about her son. Yet Kay couldn't risk taking a commlink or any other device with her. It was harder for anyone to track her that way.

During her time alone, she spent it in quiet. Ocassionally Lord Mayhem's laughter was faintly heard, yet she knew it for what it was; her imagination. At times she felt her connection to her fomer husband, [member="Veiere Arenais"] , yet she didn't reach out to him. Doing so would only give him more reason to be disappointed in her.

Her appetite wasn't really there, so that when she did eat, she merely nibbled on her food. Most of the time she slept, or meditated until she fell asleep, listening to nature all around her. Yet despite all of that, she couldn't be at peace, she couldn't fully relax.

After a few days Kay grabbed her satchel and made the trek back to her shoppe. By the time that she had arrived, Caedyn had began his own walk to her building. And just as he had walked inside, she was just walking onto the shoppe floor after having unpacked the rest of her satchel in her room.

"Hi Caedyn...How'd it go? I haven't looked at the holonews yet as I just got back a little bit ago. But given that there's no authorities hanging around here, I'm guessing that it went okay?"

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn smiled as he found his mother there to greet him, further approaching her to give her a hug.

"They were delivered the cure and distributed it to those affected, seems they decontaminated their water-source as well" He informed her, letting her go so that he could look around the place from her side, wondering if his Mom really planned on going through with this institutionalizing herself. He still wasn't certain nor comfortable with the idea of his Mom isolating herself from the rest of the Galaxy, but perhaps after this latest debacle, perhaps a little time away wasn't entirely a bad thing, if not to simply keep her out of trouble for a while until she could clear her head...-He just wasn't sure.

"No one even knew I was there, there's nothing to tie you to the clean up" he added, glancing back to his Mom whom had seemingly been busy at work herself, trying to clear out this place before making herself scarce. "So you're really going through with this thing then? Putting yourself in the care of this Dr.Benson?" He asked her, as if hoping she'd change her mind. Somehow, he didn't expect that she would, but if he needed to check up on her then atleast he'd know where she was...-Or who to track down to get to her.

[member="Kay Larr"]

Kay-Larr

Kay welcomed the hug from [member="Caedyn Arenais"] , holding onto him for a moment longer after he gave her the cue that the hug was over. Even then, she placed a hand on his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "Thank you...You've done great work. I'm proud of you."

After removing her hand, she walked over to the counter and began preparing herself some of her favourite Sapir tea. "Want anything? It's on the house." As she waited to prepare him anything if he so chose, Kay wondered about the elections on Anarris and how they went. But at least there was no sign of an impending war. There'd be sirens going off if there were.

As Caedyn asked about whether or not she was going to go with her doctor's suggestion, Kay paused for a moment.
"....I don't know. I don't really expect to be welcomed anywhere else. And I need to be watched just until I'm better." She continued making her tea and then had a sip, despite it being a little too hot. "Doyle will take care of the shoppe and the company. No new products will be developed until I'm back to normal. But he's not the type to be ambitious anyways, so I'm not worried."

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn smiled as [member="Kay Larr"] said she was proud of him. It wasn't something that he honestly felt he had heard a lot in his lifetime, so hearing it now felt really good for his over-all confidence, especially where they were both considered after the recently rocky past. "Thanks Mom" he grinned a little sheepishly, his hands falling into his pockets, adopting a slightly more casual yet withdrawn stance, a subconscious habit of guarding himself in the face of such feelings like embarrassment.

"It wasn't too difficult really, I've done things for the Silver Jedi that have been a lot riskier" he shrugged a little indifferently. One of those situations had been during the war against the Mandalorian Empire, situations where his life had actually been on the line...-Compared to those times, this little impromptu mission had been a sinch.

"If you do decide to go through with this plan of yours, can you at-least try to get in touch with me regularly?" he asked for both his sake and that of his Sister's, "I don't go far without my comlink and you've got my frequency so try to use it now and then, yeah?" he said, sounding like a question though he was making it her obligation with the look that he gave his Mother, a smile to accompany that 'you owe me' face.

Kay-Larr

No doubt [member="Caedyn Arenais"] had been in tough situations. But this was different. This was for her. This was to fix her bad choices. "You're a lot braver than I am these days." Kay let her fears get the better of her. She knew that, Veiere knew it and had pointed it out. She just didn't know how to turn that around.

"I'll try, Caedyn. But I don't know if it'll be allowed. And if I do find somewhere else to go instead, I'll let you know after I arrive. Maybe I should find a place with very little civilization. I'm not sure..." The less people for her to get into trouble around, the better.

"You should go to the Elder's sanctuary. I have sonething for you there. Care to bring up your map again?" Although he might of forgotten this part of the visit, she didn't. This was a secret that she didn't want to die with her. No doubt she wouldn't become a Force ghost once she died. She would only be a memory and nothing more.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn nodded lightly, pulling his holo-graphic display from his pocket and placing it flat atop his palm before them both facing the roof. With a simply wave of his right hand, the device flickered to life and displayed a projection of the world of Commenor. "Where did you say this sanctuary was again?" he asked curiously, wondering what sort of things could be hidden there that his Mom would want for him to find after all this time they had been away from their home-world.

"Whatever this place is, it must be well hidden..." He added thoughtfully, given that [member="Kay Larr"] believed it to still have been untouched since all that time had passed. "I haven't been home since...Before the Sith invaded us", Caedyn had been back and fourth between Commenor and the Je'daii Order for a good time, but then after the Order's disappearance and his coming to have met Asaraa, the Silver Jedi's aid had encouraged him to seek them out on Kashyyyk, looking for further insight into the Jedi ways of the Galaxy.

"I'll be heading to Svivren next...-The Enclave there has been left untouched since the Je'daii left. I'm going to clean it up and make it livable again. I can stop in at home on the way", no longer a place for the Je'daii but still a possible place of practice and training for those of the Outer-Rim, Caedyn had been the previous temple steward before the Order had disappeared. It only seemed right that he returned to his former duties, to make up for time lost and try to find his purpose in the Galaxy again.

Kay-Larr

"The Eldritch Mountains. Not near the military base, but off to the east," she reminded him. Kay used her fingers on the datapad to zoom in on the famous mountain range. She studied [member="Caedyn Arenais"] ' face for a moment as he remarked on it being hidden. "The knowledge that the sanctuary even exists is limited among the living. It was for the safety of the Elders..." Not that it did much good when she betrayed them. But they foresaw it coming and had later forgiven her. Despite all of that, Kay attributed all of her suffering to be because of that one act. If only she was brave enough to having never gone through with it. But then if she had done that, her children wouldn't exist.

As Caedyn remarked on how long it had been since he had been to Commenor, Kay reflected on how long she had been away from it too. Commenor was always a part of her and now she avoided it at all costs. It wouldn't feel right to be there, not after what she had done. The world was better off without her anywhere near it.

"Please try to cloak yourself or something when you're on route. I always went on foot and used the personal cloak your father gave me. You'll find a large boulder blocking the doorway. It appears as though it's right against the mountainside, but it isn't. There's a way to squeeze through to the tunnel. After that you'll find a series of tunnels. Always go to the third one. Keep count, no matter what side you find an opening on. Don't lose track or you could get lost. The tunnel floor is smooth and unpolished rock so that there'd be no trace of footprints. Provided that you navigate it correctly, you'll come across their throne room with their three chairs. Facing them, you need to go to the one on the left side. Walk around it and directly behind the chair, you must pry open the stone slab and lift it. Under there you'll find some things of your Father that I kept when he was banished. He had me be it's Keeper but now...now it's Keeper should really be you."

Kay didn't divulge as to what it was. That was for Caedyn to see for himself. Hidden beneath Veiere's old Jedi robes and crown was his holocron. It needed to be kept safe and have a Keeper that was more present and with a better state of mind. Kay was neither of those things, and she wasn't sure if she ever would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom