Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternally Infinite!

Zaiden stood before the ancient Temple of the Gods on Val'hala. His mind wandered to the research he had once again been delving into in the recent times. He knew of the Sith Empires, even of the Republic, but now found the majority of his focus on the Infinite Empire. The study of technology and the Force coming together, to meet with the perfect median. This was the goals of the Infinite Empire!

Having learned the same information he had many times, he decided to rest on the knowledge to see if maybe there was something he needed to do with it...

In his rest, there were a massive number of fitful images, most seemingly prophetic. They showed Zaiden surrounded by a few men and women he had never met, one he believed was Romeo Sin but he had only met the man once. The rest were utterly confused people to his mind.

But his mind also showed him a series of locations. They were where he was to send a message to each in turn to get the best likelihood of them to see and arrive here.

Thus he typed of a message that would in turn be found by all present in his dreams:

"I am High Lord Zaiden James-Greyson, I believe some of you may have sensed that we're destined to meet. Otherwise, this is in the interest of building an Empire the likes that hasn't been seen for thousands of years! Meet me on Val'hala, if you wish to change the Galaxy!"

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Darth Mudrac"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Enoch Zambrano]

Ultimatum was disturbed from his normal routine by Legion. He had been reading over the HoloNet, finding many interesting little tidbits about the galactic powers and history. Legion broke the connection with the net. "What is it?" He asked somewhat irritated.

Legion responded without too much care, "Message for you."

Ultimatum was more angry now, "Couldn't it have waited like every other message that comes in?"

Legion didn't have the slightest bit of regret in his voice as he replied, "It was marked special and came from off planet."

Ultimatum was taken aback, this was a different circumstance. He quietly nodded and took the datapad. Reading the short message he ordered the Fate to be prepared for launch.

--------------------------

Ah hour later he was in space and had just made the jump to lightspeed. It would be some time before he made it to the planet, but he hoped that the man would be willing to wait.

[member="Razor Shot"]

Her personal research into discovering the nature behind a theft of stolen artifacts by pirates brought her to the planet of Naboo. Normally, she didn't care what pirates did to earn credits or how they conducted business; live and let live was her motto. However, sitting in a cantina on some back water planet with a name that resembled a sound a Cathar made when trying to cough up a furball, she heard that a small band of pirates recently sacked a passing corvette; and if rumour was to be believed, held a crate of old and ancient artifacts from the days of the Old Republic.

Again this was none of her business to actually get involved with pirates, but her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She didn't want to take all the artifacts, oh no, she just wanted to have a peek at what they stolen. And if in the process she discovered something valuable to her; then she would do what was necessary to ensure that would have a change in ownership. Unsure where pirates hung out on Naboo, she guessed her best chance of picking up their trail would be in one of the lower appreciated establishments around the edges of the major city.

She entered a run downed looking pub, where the smells and sights did nothing to attract upstanding citizens or tourists. Not wishing to spend more time in here than needed, she strolled up to the stained and cracked bar and motioned for the bartender. The stains and grease spots on the front of his shirt was quite fitting for this establishment. As was the sour look on his grimy crested face.

"I'm looking for infor...."

"We do not sell information here. Just fluids to take you mind off the galaxy," he said interrupting her.

"I'm looking for information and you will help me," she said more harshly while waving her hand in front of him.

"Yes. I will help you and tell me what you want to know," he said with a spellbound look on his face.

"Has there been any new arri..."

Her datapad chimed alerting her that she had just received a new incoming message. With a sigh she raised a lone finger, a gesture to the bartender to give her a moment. After fishing the device out of her brown and green satchel, she typed in the password and watched the message appear on the screen; reading it twice to ensure it was authentic. It was time.

"Another time," she said to the man, placing her datapad back into the satchel.

On her way back to her ship, she found herself smiling wide from ear to ear. The planet had been finally been chosen, which she knew would be the starting pointe for something great. Tapping a few orders into the smaller version of her datapad that rested on her wrist, she readied her ship for departure as she gingerly strolled through the streets of Naboo.

[member="Razor Shot"] ... [member="Ultimatum"] ... [member="Romeo Sin"] ... [member="Lao Tzu"] ... [member="Darth Mudrac"] ... [member="Kilia"]

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Kilia was wondering like she always does. She was looking for any artifacts to furthur her learning ....she would need a master to teach her more powerful abilities but she had a general sense of what to do...she hoped this would..She looked to her Datapad seeing the message. This perked her curiosity but she knew a planet had been chosen for something big and she will see what it is and become a part of it and learn along the way.

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Darth Mudrac"] [member="Sennari Vishous"]

If one ever felt like it was boring through space, then one must never have watched the stars sail by as one prepared for lightspeed. The feeling of a ship lurching forward, then back just as the velocity kicked in to shove you into your seat. This was the thrills of space travel, the intertwined fashion of awe, and space sickness, then the excitement one felt as they watched light bend at such high speeds.
"M'lord you have.." The man was cut off.
"I know. I have sensed it. We are already heading there." Romeo retorted.
There was a vision he had, a few weeks back, of great power changing the shape of the galaxy, both fear and astonishment engulfed the galaxy. It was glorious. He hadn't felt like this since the Shadow Dynasty. He took a deep breath, letting the oxygen fill his lungs, and drew in on the darkside.
"Did you read it?" Romeo asked.
The man shifted in his stance.
"Y-yes m'lord."
A sigh escaped Romeo's lips, and with a simple hand gesture, the man bent inwards, and started to make a choking sound. Romeo had been sitting at the bridge of the Ryuk, his ship of total destruction. His home. The rest of the bridge watched as they knew this was how Romeo was. You did not go through his stuff.
The mna's body twisted, and sounds of bones slowly snapping echoed throughout the bridge. Finally his body collapsed within itself as his bones were no longer whole, but many many shattered pieces.
"Don't read my mail." Romeo simply said as he watched the stars rush by,
[member="Kilia"]
[member="Razor Shot"]
[member="Ultimatum"]
[member="Sennari Vishous"]
[member="Lao Tzu"]
[member="Darth Mudrac"]

Lord Zrixtas

Even should this body fail, you won't stop me
Aboard the XS stock light freighter, The sleeping Mynok.
His thoughts were on his family as he meditated in the center of the cockpit, how they lived and how they died. His attention was taken from these thoughts as he heard the chime of a hyperspace transmission come through into the console in front of him. "I am High Lord Zaiden James-Greyson, I believe some of you may have sensed that we're destined to meet. Otherwise, this is in the interest of building an Empire the likes that hasn't been seen for thousands of years! Meet me on Val'hala, if you wish to change the Galaxy!" The message read and Zrixtas leaned back into his seat and placed one hand up to stroke along his chin as he contemplated the message.
The Empire he had previously belonged to had stagnated and died, it had left him once again without purpose, without a goal or something to stay alive for. "Perhaps this will change that..." He muttered as he punched into his console the coordinates for the planet Val'hala and pulled down the lever to jump into hyperspace.
As the stars turned into streaks and then the blue tunnel of hyperspace engulfed his ship he leaned back into his seat once more and mulled it over. The force certainly told him this might be a good path to tread and as he looked at his other hand and opened and closed it several times he sighed a little and simply spent the time staring out the viewport until he'd reach his destination.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Razor Shot"]

Working quietly, Zaiden typed on his computer. From over his shoulder, Zeo murmured occasionally and would correct his errors. Having an AI to help you when you need it, was certainly a good thing! Though this was not the useful item, it was what he was typing.

It was a large sheet containing his ideals for the difference between the upcoming Empire compared to its original! Within, he denounced outright decimation of worlds, or enslavement. As well, he marked that founding it with a technological advancement would be difficult, but could later be utilized. Basically though it came down to moderation: everything about the original Empire, with less severity however.

There would be slaves and killings, just not geno or speciocide, nor entire planets worth of the commanded. Tech would used, just likely no galaxy destroying items. Everything came better with moderation! His last memo was to note that the Empire should open its doors to the light as well as the dark - at least as a trial basis!

Once finished, he rose from his seat and left the office. Walking the halls of his Palace, he wondered when the rest would arrive...

[member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum arrived in a timely manner, of at least he hoped he had. The Fate was quick to set down on the planet. He didn't appeared to have any difficulty landing or what not. He had the pilot of the Fate keep his ship sealed for safety. He had found that some planets simply had a problem with theft and vandalism. There didn't seem to be an exception to the rule, it was better to be safe rather than sorry.

He sent a message back to the original sender, via his HoloNet connections, "You sent for me. Where on Val'hala are we to meet?"

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Sennari Vishous"]

As he moved from the Palace, he was surprised to feel a tap on the shoulder. Glancing over his shoulder, he could see Zeo moving his eyes as if reading something in the air. He paused, and the AI spoke, "One of the men you sent for is inquiring where to meet you."

"Tell him the following: the Temple of the Gods, located in Olympus." Zaiden replied, then returned to his walk. Thanks to the programs wireless up link capabilities, it easily received the incoming message and was able to reply quickly as well.

Stopping before the massive arched door of the Temple, he smiled at the statue to his right, the one that looked exactly like himself. Yet it had been made several centuries ago, a prophecy that told of his arrival, which would lead in an era of peace. Who would have known that it could possibly do this through means of the Infinite Empire.

Sitting upon the steps leading to the doors, he waited for the others to show themselves. Zeo stood nearby with arms crossed; it was difficult to believe he was not a true human.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum nodded to himself with the response. He made his way out of the the spaceport. Unfortunately he was held up by security. Apparently he had to have a full check down because he couldn't use the metal detectors. It was ten minutes before the men were content that there were no concealed weapons on the droid. They were correct and Ultimatum thanked himself for thinking to leave his pistol back in the Fate.

To compound the loss of time, he had to spend another ten minutes trying to find someone who would give directions to an intimidating droid. At last he knew where to head and it took time to get there. He hoped it was worth it, the frustration was very unpleasant and he looked forward to getting this over with. Or at least reaching his destination so as to avoid contact with many more organics who didn't seem to care to help a droid.

He soon found himself at the 'Temple of the Gods'. Ultimatum almost groaned to himself, how very typical organic. They built monuments to things and people they had created, using materials that they shaped, and then worshiped those same materials. It was a quality that he had noted on many planets and it was irritating to say the least.

He noticed a man with what appeared to be a droid, based on Ultimatum's scans that was what the being next to the seated man was. He stepped up to the seated organic saying, "Excuse me, are you Zaiden?"

[member="Razor Shot"]

Zaiden smiled, "Yes." He didn't say anything for a moment, then glanced at Zeo. The other immediately began a scan of his own, before nodding to Zaiden. It was an affirmation that the newcomer was indeed one described by Zaiden to the AI.

Zaiden rose and held out a hand to shake, "Zaiden Greyson, High Lord, err King I guess you could say, of the planet. I'm sure you know why I called you here? Or should I delve into that?" He arched a brow as he spoke, then gestured to his companion, "Oh this cybernetic young man, is Zeo. My accomplice in many endeavors."

No need to reveal to anyone that Zeo was an AI controlling the Droid Mind that inhabited the Anzati Cyborg...though it was possible Ultimatum scanned the body and found the Droid mind in control of the form...

He continued to hold his brow arched, wondering if he would be called out on the comment.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum didn't have a proper scan on the cyborg, he realized that was what it was. He had met very few of them. He also did not have a scanner that would see what was in control of a droid brain, he could only tell if it were under his own control or not. He accepted the explanation and shook Zaiden's outstretched hand.

"Well met. If you could elaborate that would be helpful." Ultimatum knew only part of what was going on, the part he had gotten in his message. Other than that he was uncertain. He wondered still if this were a trap. He tried to rationalize, what would be the purpose of an attack on him? Well the obvious answer was Mustafar, he was leader of the metal rich world. It would be a strategically valuable source and thus would be a target for attack. But then why would they lure him off world? Well to try and catch him with his guard down.

Suddenly Ultimatum wished he had kept his pistol with him. His sensors his alert status and began searching the surrounding area for other individuals who appeared to be armed or acted in an unusual manner.

[member="Razor Shot"]

Zeo stepped forward, head cocked ever so slightly, "I sense you are performing a scan. But not of just me any longer, so what is it you fear? If Zaiden wished you dead he could ju-" He began before the mentioned man raised a hand.

"Do not worry Zeo, if he feels scanning would be useful to tell of danger let him. However, please know I mean no harm what so ever. If you wish to step somewhere to arm yourself to feel better protected, do so. I will wait." Zaiden said, returning to his place on the stairs with a curious look on his face.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum was not disturbed by being caught with his sensors, almost any droid would agree that it was a sensible course of action based on the thought process at the moment. Self preservation was one of the key programs within almost every droid, Ultimatum's unique AI was no different. He continued for a moment longer, by that time he was content that there were no immediate dangers.

He turned his sensors onto their regular passive mode, much less obvious and incapable of seeing quite as far. He held his hand up near his chest while bowing his head, for a moment, slightly. He decided to be polite as he spoke, "I beg your pardon. That will not be necessary. I meant no disrespect." He took a step up and looked around, just to see the view rather than any actual security. He continued, "My name is Ultimatum, Caretaker, or Lord if you prefer, of Mustafar. Please continue."

He looked patiently to Zaiden. He trusted the man slightly more now. Not much, but better than nothing.

[member="Razor Shot"]

Lord Zrixtas

Halfway through the jump to Val'hala, the hyperspace-generator failed and he shunted out of hyperspace near an asteroid field. "Great like this damned junker isn't annoying enough as it is." He muttered and went to the engine room, spending over an hour in there to repair the generator before he could get it operational again. Once that was finally over with he moved back into the cockpit and began to swerve and weave through the asteroid field before he could re-initiate the hyperspace jump.
He was late and it didn't mater much to him as the Sleeping mynok finally came into view above Val'hala and Zrixtas leaned back into his seat and queued in a few commands to be allowed into the planets space port. After a few more minutes of waiting he was allowed down to the plantets surface. He brought up the message again as he slowly moved the old busted freighter down to the planets surface.

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Razor Shot"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Kilia"]

Zaiden smiled a small twitch of the lips, "No disrespect taken." He said as he moved a little be more comfortable, "Mustafar. Man so many good times had on that planet. You may end up finding me there some time." Then Zaiden tilted an eye skyward as Zeo reacted as well.

"Customs tell of a ship like that you saw in your visions." Zeo murmured.

"I know. I can sense him. Must be a Force User." Zaiden replied, as he hardly ever felt solely darkside energy on this planet, so the arrival was well noticed. On a planet with 75% of the 20 billion people beinf Force adept, where everyone was grey, it was like a beacon when one with such an aura appeared.

Turning his gaze back towards Ultimatum, he nodded, "Well I will tell everything when the newcomer gets here."

[member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Sennari Vishous"]

Lord Zrixtas

Once on the surface he looked around and walked out as he read through a datapad and then went around to the landing pad operator. After persuading the man to go over the ship, even after taking the talk of how busted up it was, it was agreed to make a few droids go over it to fix what they could while he was on planet. As he left the hangar he sent out a location request to the sender of the original message to know were to go next.
While he waited for the request to be answered he looked into his ships cargo hold and took out a speeder bike which he then took out for a small spin around the area while he waited. Once he'd get it he'd head towards the area immediately.

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Razor Shot"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Kilia"]

Zaiden felt a tap on the shoulder, "The newcomer needs to know where we are. It would seem he is also in violation of a few driving laws." Zeo said, that vacant look found when he was receiving incoming messages was evident on his face. Zaiden nodded and waved a hand to signal the telling of their location.

Returning his gaze to Ultimatum he smiled, "Your body seems to be made of some pretty interesting metals. If I had to guess, Phrik, is that near the mark?"

[member="Lord Zrixtas"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Kilia"] [member="Sennari Vishous"]

Ultimatum nodded as he replied, "Correct. I look forward to the explanation. I was quite surprised to be contacted."

He wondered why the man had called him here. To change the galaxy. What sort of change would take place. What did this man think was a good change? And how was this beneficial to Ultimatum? Granted Ultimatum rarely spent time looking for things that were beneficial to himself, preferring to work on finding things that could help everyone. How would this fit in?

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Lord Zrixtas"]

Lord Zrixtas

Once he had the location he headed there but was soon put to a halt by a pair of roving judicial speeders that tried to stop him when he was out of the space port city. It didn't take them long to let out their concerns and regulations and once they had assured him to follow the rules of the road. Once Zrixtas was on his way again he could barely hear one of the officers say. "Stupid droids never know what to do rather than to fine their owners or to sent them to the factory." Then they began to laugh, one of their bikes stabilizers failed and he spiraled to the ground.
It didn't take Zrixtas long after that to reach the palace, stepping off the bike he strolled leisurely forwards and up the stairs until he could see two individuals, one who he knew [member="Ultimatum"] and the other which he didn't [member="Razor Shot"]. He raised one hand in a gesture of salutation. "Ultimatum! Didn't think I'd see you here, is this our host?" He asked before he moved to stand at Ultimatum's side and gave Razor shot a greeting bow.

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Sennari Vishous"] [member="Kilia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom