Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Establishing Things For Mute Sith Apprentice

Fallen From Light
Hey people! I just made a Sith and I'm in need of some prior connections and some fun threads to throw him in. For connections, I need someone or several someones to have picked up Kellan from the planet he was stranded on and brought him to Jutrand, I also need a Master to have properly brought him into the fold and give him a rundown about how things go in the Sith Empire. I was thinking that he'd have been exposed to the greater galaxy for only around 9 or so months, so he'd still be getting used to modern comforts and not living in a ruin.

Kellan also needs people to occasionally "converse" with (as well as you can converse with a mute) and some people to say that he doesn't completely despise, also people from his past, Padawans, other Jedi Mentors etc. Beyond that, thread wise, I'm down for everything, so shoot me a message or reply to this and we can work something out. :)

For connections, I need someone or several someones to have picked up Kellan from the planet he was stranded on and brought him to Jutrand,

I volunteer.

I also need a Master to have properly brought him into the fold and give him a rundown about how things go in the Sith Empire.

I recommend Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr for this. Committed writer and Sith admin, plus Jutrand is his homeworld, so there's a connection there.

Hi hello. Very much interested in this.

I don’t have anything concrete in mind but I’m sure Saahar and him could be pals. She’s technically a former Sith but I’m sure there’s still room for interaction.

Fallen From Light
Hi hello. Very much interested in this.

I don’t have anything concrete in mind but I’m sure Saahar and him could be pals. She’s technically a former Sith but I’m sure there’s still room for interaction.

Awesome! We can chat more about it in DMs then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom