Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Establishing stuff for formerly frozen man

Hey guys! I've recently gotten Kalon Sal Kalon Sal thawed out of stasis and am looking to get him more established in the galaxy. Little bit of background info: he was in the Clone Wars, fought throughout it, managed to survive Order 66 by the skin of his teeth, managed to live under the Empire for a few years before being found on Teth, and was interred in a stasis pod until recently. He's got no real grasp on the new galaxy, and really has no idea what's going on, no friends or allies to speak of, and has no possessions outside of his lightsabers and clothes.

I've got some ideas for stuff we could do, but I'm open to anything you think could be fun.
  • Something on Coruscant/Jedi Temple, maybe some other Jedi could give him a hand, help him adjust to the new Galaxy, just give him some friends.
    • Anyone who's a nerd about the CW would enjoy him, since he spent the entirety of his early adulthood fighting in it.
    • I'm not too familiar with the other Jedi sects, but if you guys have any idea about where we could meet I'd totally be down for that too.
  • I plan on having him strike out on his own for a bit, rediscover himself so to speak, clear his mind and figure things out for himself.
    • If you wanna hire him for anything or do some mercenary work, he'd be down, since he's desperate for credits.
    • Just catching him for a drink would be cool do, a chill thing in a cantina or something where you chat.
    • Dark Siders who just randomly wanna have a beef are cool too, we could scrap, have ourselves a cool lil fight.
Or whatever else, like I said, I'm down for any interactions with whoevers interested! Hit me whenever and we can set something up!

As a fellow Former post-CW era popsicle, Jonyna would be happy to do a thread with you. Maybe something more chill at the temple, getting you reacquainted with the new status quo of the galaxy?

Also open to anything on my end. Thinking of using Jayrenel Metrum Jayrenel Metrum for a chill drink, and they can get up to stuff from there. Jay is a doctor and travels a lot and I think their separate occupations and the circumstances make a chance encounter like this a good selection.

Or can have random beef with my Sith Knight Senestra Sylverian Senestra Sylverian

Aris is a history buff, and as one of the Padawan's currently in the Coruscant temple he could meet em. If he'd go to the temple at least. I imagine there's a lot of surprise and maybe even problems knowing that there are Jedi back on Coruscant living peacefully for the most part. Yay trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom