Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Establishing a scientist, one that can't shoot.

Good evening all!

I'm looking to find some fellow writers up for any of the thread ideas I have below. The goal is to work with pretty much anyone, regardless of alignment. I really want to get her started and established on the site, and hopefully meet some friendly writers along the way.

Without further ado, the prompts!
  • Secret research (Military/sith/shooty shoot focused): a off planet, Chiss military laboratory has recently popped up on radar again. Would love some muscle to accompany Aaaine in an attempt to recover anything useful.
  • Willing subjects (character development, hunting focus) travel to a remote world with the intention of gathering up dangerous and docile animals for an upcoming research project. Could be a fun way for a group to get to know each other.
  • Money, money, money (political focus): if your character is IC wealthy, Aaaine wants to meet you! Research takes credits, and creating benefactors for science is always fun. Perhaps a cup of tea or a jaunt around the laboratories is in order.
These are severely barebones, as I hope to flesh out the details with whomever seems interested in writing together.

If you are interested, drop a reply here or shoot me a dm! Hope to write with you all soon :)

Heya Aaaine Aaaine
I'd be down with objective one or two! (Not too hot on the 'subjects' part but hunting is fun)
One of my alts, Chi, is an inventor/tinkerer in her own right. And i'd be happy to do a colab of sorts, but she does try to be a bit moralistic.
Something you might want to consider is going into your 'account details' and linking your bio in the field there to get it under your flair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom