Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escape from Tatooine

As Ji was sitting around thinking of what had happened earlier in the day....he'd be cursing him self for doing something so stupid....as he Spoke in Jawa he then transferred his voice to attempt to speak english. "Helo wa iz cantina" he'd say to a stranger.

The stranger would point to a a oddly familiar scene Mos Eisley Cantina Ji would enter as smoke hazed the whole cantina with odd music coming from some band group.."Utnini?" Said Ji as he sat down looking around waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask someone off this retched planet..

[SIZE=11pt]Causstik Rahn stalked out into the arid heat of Tatooine. The twin suns felt good on his scales. His tongue flicked the air tasting the wind. The backwater town around him was small and tasted of Bantha poodoo. It was the kinda place Causstik and his war band would raid simply because no one would stop them. No one would care enough to at least. Causstik marched to the local watering hole, shoving the odd bystander who wasn’t fast enough out of his way. One man was about to shout at the rude reptilian, but held his tongue as he saw the full size of the beast that was Causstik Rahn. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Causstik did not come here to waste time. He came to hunt the most dangerous prey. A Krayt Dragon. Surely the Scorekeeper would shower him in countless Jagganath points should he secure a pearl from such a great beast. Causstik walked into the Cantina and eyed the patrons carefully. For this hunt he’d need someone who knew the dessert… And bait. That’s when Causstik saw the perfect candidate. A small creature that met both requirements. Causstik’s tongue flicked the air again attempting to get his scent… [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Tasty… He’ll do. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Causstik tromped over to the tiny sentient and stared him down with his one good eye. “I require your services. Name your price and it’s yours,” The Trandoshan growled to the Jawa[/SIZE]

[member="Ji Powak"]

Ji looked up to the large creature and let out a squeaky "UTINI!!" as he would would be shaking he'd speak basic english to the creature getting out the words "Wat De Yu Need" as he was sipping some sour banta milk trying to get rid of the stress...

He'd be looking for a way to get a trip off this planet he was done with the cruel twin suns and the harsh treament done with the sand done with everything about this dumb planet he would straighten his robe and stare right into the creatures eyes needing him as he thought I can use him to get off I can get off this single minded planet....

As he looked at the ready he'd be keeping his stun grenades next to his side just incase anything went wrong but no like that would work on a trandoshan of this size.....

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Home..... a filthy dirty ball on the edge of the galaxy, but it was still home, and it played quite well to her rugged and tattered but still highly functional attire. After all the stuff happening with the Vargent Fleet the expert sniper needed a break, some place she would not be bothered, a place where her reputation was well known and those that had a brain would think twice about interrupting her.

She was currently sitting at the Mos Eisley cantina, it being the closest settlement to her current abode in the waste, it was the usual rift raft, though she was getting better treatment from the bar tender due to many previous jobs. Though trying to relax her sniper instincts still kicked in each time someone entered, the first was two jawa's, not uncommon but slightly odd, though the next patron peaked her interest.

They were a mercenary by the looks, most Trandoshians playing taking up said jobs due to their strength, and if the rumors were true he must have been going after the Krayt Dragon. Her approached the two Jawa's asking for their help, seems he was an off worlder, Formorta had contemplated going after the Drgon herself,it had been a while since testing her APAR against large target but had failed to get anyone to come with, this could be a good opportunity.

The assassin walked up to the trio, giving the Jawas a simple greeting, "M'um m’aloo Eyeta, Ikee Umka Waff’mla" she then turned to Mr lizard. "If I'm, not mistaken you are [member="Causstik Rahn"], your reputation proceeds you, and if you here I can suspect you going after the Krayt Dragon, am I right". She hoisted the oversized rifle over her shoulder, "If that's the case I want in, and I won't accept no as an answer".

[member="Ji Powak"]

(Ok time skip to when where heading to where the F were going this RP needs to advance kk [member="Formorta"] [member="Causstik Rahn"])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom