Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode VII Story: Expectations and Ideas

So now with a cast officially announced, let the next major speculations begin! By this I mean the story. We all, or if you are a nerd like me, have ideas for how the story will be. I have so many ideas and thoughts on how it could and should go.

So let's hear them!

While it probably won't follow any of the Post-ROTJ books, I expect heavy allusions and references to material in them. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Chiss supporting character or a Yuuzhan Vong antagonist.

I'm thinking Han and Leia's kids (Daisy Ridley as Jaina and Oscar Issac as Jacen possibly) training at the academy on Yavin 4 with Luke as their mentor. While doing Jedi-y things with their Jedi friends (John Boyega and Domhnall Gleeson who I could kinda see as a Ben Skywalker) they bump into two sith. A master (Max von Sydow) and an apprentice (Adam Driver). From there it could go anywhere, but I feel like that's what the new characters might possibly look like. I could also see them going back to reuse the temples in Guatemala again and give us a familiar setting from the old movies instead of using Coruscant or a brand new local for a Jedi Temple. I think a Yavin 4 temple would make the most sense.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Daella Apparine said:
Yuuzhan Vong antagonist.
No! no, no, no, no, no, no, no! no! no! No!

I was against the Yuuzhan Vong when the books and comics came out and I'll be against them always.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
On thing to remember. They've stated that the story is going to be new and self contained; linking to the already established movies. It is important to remember not to think about the New Republic Era, Galactic Alliance or Post GA Era events. It is highly likely that they will not be in any way part of or serving as inspiration for Episode 7.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
From the allusions I've seen in official announcements, it's my bet that we'll have zero Vong and zero important Chiss, we won't hear the names 'Jaina' or 'Jacen,' and -- fingers crossed -- John fething Boyega will be a Calrissian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom