Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epic Crime Drama

So, I've made this new character based on the Daredevil Netflix series and I'm wondering if anyone of a shady criminal or law enforcement element would like to interact/fight/create backstory with my character in a gritty, urban setting. Any takers?

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Since you're the final boss in this case, which planet would you like this to unfold on? Remember, we need one that contains gritty urban areas, like Nar Shaddaa.

[member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]

You can be a wild card, an unexpected player on the field driven by personal reasons not readily known to us.

[member="Marcus Foster"]

Are you thinking Tango and Cash, Batman and Robin, Punisher, or Dick Tracy in this story?

[member="Braith"]

Well, if this is going to be going after the cartel (and thus Sempra) I dont see it belonging to one planer.
It should/could be a trail of criminal activities.

Since [member="Marcus Foster"] is a police perhaps he would pick up a spice shipment in GR space? Researvh leading to the cartel. Perhaps finding a major spice lab. If we got folks it could be a pvp out of it.

Or I dunno, just shooting from the hip here ;)

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Marcus Foster"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Braith"]

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

I'm always down for a little chase. Just keep in mind that I'm probably the only Sector Ranger on the board and PC backup will be extremely minimal for me. I'm totally down for PvP'ing, just not taking on a whole army by myself!

[member="Marcus Foster"]
Well, it was my understandinfg that you could cooperate with [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] ?
I can also tell you that if you need help to fight the cartel you will find supporters frim high up in the GR since senator [member="Lady Kay"] in secret always tries to disrupt our affairs.

Looking at it like this I think you could def form some sort of group. A secret sponsor a seasoned ranger and a daredevil...
Gee this might be the beginning of my own demise.... /:

Or make something else. I just want to offer support for crime fighting since it opens more RP for both sides.
[member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Marcus Foster"]

I'm game.

Yes, I am the Cartel's favourite enemy ;) But they are lucky that so far I am just disrupting the slave trade and not yet going after their other......ventures.

One day though....one day ;)

[member="Marcus Foster"]

I dunno if this is interesting. But just on top of my head we could perhaps arrange a PvP thread.

1vs1 street fight. A bank robbery gone very wrong or something. Cartel criminals caught inside and the police arriving outside....
A getway high speed chase with guns blazing...
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDYVy954biU[/media]
The cartelllers would have to be escaping of course and that being a natural exit for the thread but depending on how things goes we might steal away something valuable, or if you win, you protect it.

?

[member="Marcus Foster"]

Awesome!

I'll try to get a gangster group going.

Suggested format:
No capture unless the gangster ooc agrees to it or its obvious in the role play.
3-5 slots on each side? Lets try and get equal numbers on both sides.
Player vs player, nps just fluff?
The treasure being credits and some unusaul diamonds?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Marcus Foster"]

The Cartel could be on the planet that I represent, Commenor. Maybe as a bit if revenge, or a warning. It's a trade planet which has a trade route deal with Jaster, helping him to ship his....probably illegal stuff through Republic space.

Word would easily be shared with Kay and she could gather some people to try to stop it and capture them.

Whatcha think?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Commenor

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Marcus Foster"] | [member="Nate Drake"]

It's a good idea, but my character can't open a can of whoop ass in broad daylight without revealing to the general public that he's not simply a blind lawyer. I can be involved, but this broad daylight action won't give me much opportunity to be involved. I was thinking more of a long term mystery, gritty cycle of violence story, but this pvp thread can be part of it.

[member="Lady Kay"]

I just realized I hijacked your thread [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] - sorry for that.
Perhaps best to create a seperate thread for this specific skirmish [member="Marcus Foster"] - but by all means this could be a robbery that troubles the justicedepartment and gets daredevil alerted making the plots intertwine at a laters sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom