Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enter the Thunderdome OOC

q3r4Iik.gif

​Just an OOC thread for the EE V Bryn Skirmish thread: Enter the Thunderdome.

This thread is for people to get organised with dance partners and figure things out, here for cooperation and collaboration. :D

​Have fun guys.

Additionally, if any problems arise we suggest you contact the person in question and try and sort it among yourselves before coming to admins. However, in the event contact with the admins is necessary; all admin details are provided below.

​Eternal Empire Staff-
​| [member="Darth Tacitus"] | [member="Lorelai Ventira"] | [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] | [member="Juggernaut"] |

​The Bryn'adûl Staff-
​| Tathra Khaeus |

Hi guys,

had to edit my post was a bit off topic but please see the below ^_^

Would anyone like to rp fight with me i am an ultranaught for the EE still pretty new but eager :D PM me or @me to let me know

[member="Darth Tacitus"] in my first post, I said I brought 2 squads of Ultranauts. I’ve changed out the word legion used later. I really meant that my troops were from the 1st legion of the 93rd, which Lord Vexx commands. Poorly phrased.

Just jumped into the thread! Going to be going after The Bryn'Adul's high valuables (Shamans, field leaders) and big boys (Brutes, whatever else if big and annoying). If anyone wants to stop me, just know I'm very new to the Player vs Player aspect of Chaos, but I'm always ready to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom