Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Enoch's Voxyn Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
5wI0zMS.png

BXceW2e.png

voxyn.jpg

Enoch's Voxyn Pack

General Information
Intent: To create a auction reward for [member="Enoch Zambrano"] instead of stuff old clones
Image Source: Affiliation: [member="Enoch Zambrano"]
Availability: Unique
Quality: C
Type: Voxyn pack
Strength: 7

Voxyn Descriptiin
Description: With Spaarti expanding on Yuuzhan'Tar and its purchase of the black market, a very select creature was taken from the Zerus Tule black market. Two Voxyn, one male and one female. Upon retrieval of these creatures they were harvested and then cloned on Spaarti's facilities on Cartao. Using flash training and biochips the Voxyn clones were trained to be completely loyal to [member="Enoch Zambrano"], but as these are force dead creatures they can not be controlled via the force. So a simple input of commands were given so that the cloned animals could follow orders of their master.

Command list
1: Sit
2: Stay
3: Patrol
4: Sic'em (.followed by a pointing at the target)
5: Fetch (thrown item or pointed target)
6: Play dead
7: Come here

And so on and so forth with basic dog commands. The Voxyn once set at target either as a pack will work together to ensure the death, maiming, or dismemberment of their masters victim with their wide arrange of deadly natural weapons. Ranging from acidic spit, sonic screeches, and a poisonous barbed tail these Voxyn are deadly customers with the added ability of force sensitivity to track down and kill force users.

But these Voxyn are not without their weaknesses. Ysalamir for some reason drive Voxyn mad, being within the lizards ten meter bubble can even override the biochips in their brains, a clean shot to the head, heart, vital organs can kill them. They are also not lightsaber resistant so if they get in close with a force user they can very likely be cut into pieces. There is another issue that these Voxyn have a limited life span of around three to four months without a certain nutrient from Myrkr, which Spaarti does not have. So it's up to the owner to work that out.

These Voxyn are fierce and capable fighters and will only listen to the word of Enoch, while they may have a short life span Spaarti is working around the clock to alter the biology of these creatures to create more effective and long living killing machines. Upon discovery and altercation of nutrient cure Mister Zambrano will be gifted more efficient monsters.

Links:
Spaarti Auction
Zerus Tule Black Market
Spaarti acquires Voxyn

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

I find this a very interesting concept! Cute doggies for Enoch. Before we get this approved, there are some things I would like to see added.

Under description, I would like to see mention of the Voxyn’s prime weapons: poisonous barbed tail, acidic spit, and sonic screeches, as well as the Force sensitivity that allows them to track Jedi. Voxyn also had long, forked tongues and were able to shoot from their mouths via an efflux tube a jet of brown, acid-like saliva that burned anything it touched. This saliva could kill a humanoid easily if it landed on vital spots like the face, and some voxyn drooled this saliva when not in combat. The creatures were also armed with the ability to emit a sonic blast from their snouts, and this blast sent a compression wave that could temporarily disable a person's hearing, make them feel nauseous,[1] and shatter eardrums.

I would also like to see mention of the notable Ysalamiri weakness that’s listed in Wookieepedia:
"The shapers cannot understand why, but ysalamiri drive voxyn mad. The voxyn lose their natural cunning. In experiments similar to this, I have seen them tear their own legs off to get the ysalamiri."

Source

Patricia Susan Garter said:
Availability: Rare (Spaarti grows additional Voxyn on a limited scale)
Finally, I wonder if this instead ought to be “Unique”? This unit seems to be specifically designed for Enoch, to be used by him alone. If one Voxyn dies, it can be replenished, though I still feel it’s better suited as “unique”. Unless your intent is to use this as a template to sell to others? In which case, I would like to see this reflected in the submission's intent, as now it appears to be a single unique unit that only answers to Enoch.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom